PDA

View Full Version : I am relentlessly lazy

Peegee
12-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Okay, this is the plan: you post an honest and blunt confession of one of your most compromising character flaws. And then...I guess we'll discuss each other's problems and decide we're all fine the way we are.

I just went. I'm relentlessly lazy. Right now I'm looking at my final mark and the best I can do for this C programming course will be a C. This is unacceptable by any standards. I WILL be retaking this course, and somehow force myself to actually care enough to do the stupid assignments and go to the boring pointless lectures. I worry that if I were to suddenly become broke I would have no problem living on the street and doing whatever it takes to stay warm, be it thievery or immorality.

But I'm getting ahead of myself -- your turn.

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-02-2004, 06:33 PM
I drink too much booze and sleep with too many hookers.

Meat Puppet
12-02-2004, 10:04 PM
I sleep with too much booze and drink too many hookers, and I have a creeping feeling I don't have my own personality :(

m4tt
12-02-2004, 10:11 PM
I'm overly paranoid about the littlest things and I'm extremely lazy.

Faris
12-02-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm overly paranoid about the littlest things and I'm extremely lazy.

ya me too, it took me a long time before i finally decided to join eyesonff, because i have no self confidence and feared negative judgement and saying/doing something stupid or something offensive.

Fuzakeru
12-02-2004, 10:22 PM
My anxiety is way to high. I care to much about what people think of me. I'm paranoid. I'm clingy and crave more attention than any normal human being. I'm also whiny and complain a lot. That plus I have an addiction for cuddling that would drive any normal man insane. :)

SeeDRankLou
12-02-2004, 11:23 PM
I procrastinate to the last possible second with EVERYTHING I do that is of any importance.

Chaos
12-02-2004, 11:28 PM
I lack confidence, therefore I constantly ask peoples opinon about things.

That and I have too much energy most of the time, therefore im always annoying people by being jumpy.

Chaos

Faris
12-02-2004, 11:40 PM
I lack confidence, therefore I constantly ask peoples opinon about things.

That and I have too much energy most of the time, therefore im always annoying people by being jumpy.

Chaos
that's exactly how i am!
and it's annoying when they start to yell at you to calm down, call me a weirdo.... :blahblah:

Rye
12-02-2004, 11:45 PM
I'm lazy, complainy, and I have an anger problem. I have fits about the smallest things. :/

fire_of_avalon
12-02-2004, 11:48 PM
I procrastinate to the last possible second with EVERYTHING I do that is of any importance.

Yes. And I'm obstinate.

Anaisa
12-03-2004, 12:14 AM
I think about everything far too much and as a result of this worry too much. And i really dislike people asking me certain questions.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-03-2004, 12:26 AM
i have the abilty to instantly forget what im about to say to people even while im speaking to them on the spot..lol...ill be talking and in the middle of it im like sh*t i forgot what i was about to say...

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 12:28 AM
um, based on what my friends have said, I'm indecisive, emotionally unstable and clingy, clingy like I don;t want to be alone without a friend in the owrld or I'll go crazy clingy

Strider
12-03-2004, 01:38 AM
I have a nasty habit of saying things in a completely different manner than what runs through my head.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
12-03-2004, 02:00 AM
<table border='0' cellpadding='5' cellspacing='0' width='600'><tr><td>http://67.18.206.179/1100132908sloth.gif</td><td> You scored as <b>Sloth</b>. <br><br><table border='0' width='300' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'><tr><td><p>Sloth</p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='81' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td>81%</td></tr><tr><td><p>Pride</p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='50' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td>50%</td></tr><tr><td><p>Gluttony</p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='38' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td>38%</td></tr><tr><td><p>Wrath</p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='38' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td>38%</td></tr><tr><td><p>Lust</p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='25' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td>25%</td></tr><tr><td><p>Greed</p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='25' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td>25%</td></tr><tr><td><p>Envy</p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='19' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td>19%</td></tr></td></tr></table><br><a href='http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=145'>Seven deadly sins</a><br>created with <a href='http://quizfarm.com'>QuizFarm.com</a></table>

-N-
12-03-2004, 02:14 AM
I've been a klutz with women recently and I need to gain more weight.

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 02:19 AM
Oh yes...another problem...I'm constantly and forever saying something perverted before I can stop myself. I'll think about it for a milisecond before it comes out of mouth. It's very irritating, esspecially when it makes me seem like a les...

Giga Guess
12-03-2004, 02:21 AM
I'm indecisive. I think. No wait...yep...yep I am.

On the other hand.....:p

Samuraid
12-03-2004, 02:28 AM
I am a little bit of a procrastinator, am a bit slow to get jokes and have some gullible tendencies.

Matt90
12-03-2004, 02:33 AM
I a bit shy around people but around my freinds im very very out going

DeBlayde
12-03-2004, 02:43 AM
I'm extremely arrogant, apparantly. while I think I only maintain total confidence in myself and my abilities, this comes across as arrogance. I don't mean to be arrogant. I don't think I'm any better than anybody else, exactly the opposite usually. and my self-confidence isn't as great anymore either. but still.

and I'm a know it all. I hate that. I can never accept somebody else's opinion if it's not backed up with a buncha research. just cuz I try to do that, doesn't mean I should expect it of others. I hate that about me.

those two together make me a bit of a jerk if I'm not careful about what I say. now, in efforts to not offend the person i'm talking to, it takes me 15 seconds to think of the best most inoffensive word to use when talking, and I hate that too!

nik0tine
12-03-2004, 03:32 AM
Although I refuse to admit to it, I think that I am highly intelligent, more intelligent than most actually. Also, im pretty anti social, which I can't stand but can't seem to get over. I also don't eat and am not responsible enough ot take care of myself by doing simple things like making food. This is why I am very underweight. And also, im really lazy, and it looks as if my post is chock full 'o' negativity.

Yamaneko
12-03-2004, 03:49 AM
I hate everyone.

Logan
12-03-2004, 03:52 AM
ya me too, it took me a long time before i finally decided to join eyesonff, because i have no self confidence and feared negative judgement and saying/doing something stupid or something offensive.
:love:

I always have this feeling that everyone hates me. That'd be low self-esteem and no confidence, right? Right!

Calliope
12-03-2004, 07:36 AM
I'm incapable of moderation.

Female Ryuichi
12-03-2004, 04:34 PM

I also am very, very lazy, and tend to throw fake sickies, and *gasp* actually get away with it.

Rostum
12-03-2004, 10:10 PM
I need to get a job now that I'm out of highschool, and I keep getting bugged about it. But I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.

Also, I need to get fit again. I'm not fat or anything, but I just need to tone my stomach up a bit and get fit. Though then, I'm still too lazy to start and say I will do it the next day.

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 10:13 PM
Also, I need to get fit again. I'm not fat or anything, but I just need to tone my stomach up a bit and get fit. Though then, I'm still too lazy to start and say I will do it the next day.
You sound like me minus the get fit again part. I can't seem to get around to either doing my homework on time or getting up to go to school (which is why I;m constantly late) or I'll end up getting attacked by my cats because I won't get up to feed them

pooter7799
12-03-2004, 10:56 PM
i procrastinate too much and i'm too ambitious

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 08:04 PM
I have a split personality. . . :meditate: / :shoot:

theundeadhero
12-05-2004, 11:24 PM
I don't take enough things seriously. I quicker to say something stupid and pointless than to say, okay this needs to happen.