PDA

View Full Version : Serge and Kid

Karsh
12-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that Serge and Kid should have ended up together? Is there anyone else who thinks it sucked that Kid wasn't a part of half of Crono Cross?

DeBlayde
12-07-2004, 08:52 AM
they didn't end up together!!!??? :eek:

now I don't wanna finish the game.

darn you. Darn you I say!!!

Captain Maxx Power
12-07-2004, 11:09 AM
In my game I left her for dead, hardly had her in my party, and she knicked off with a blatantly evil guy. So no, she can stay well away from Serge, the skittish tart that she is :mad2:

Karsh
12-08-2004, 08:51 PM
If you were to bring Kid out of her coma with the Chrono Cross, you could play with her... (I should be careful how I say this) for the rest of the game. No, she doesn't become the love of Serge's life. Buggar! Serge ends up going back to the Opassa Beach at moment he passed out beside Leena and to him the whole adventure seems like a dream. He and Leena spend the whole summer together. End of story. I like Leena, but I think it would have been cool if Serge had forgotten his promise to her and went after Kid... but only at the end of the game.

erdricksarmor
12-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Leena...psht...man...

She has got that Serge boy WHIPPED.

DeBlayde
12-09-2004, 06:51 PM
yeah hey. while you're at it, tell me what else happens in the game. I only got as far as becoming Lynx. what happens after that?

now I don't have to play it at all. :mad:

Karsh
12-09-2004, 07:04 PM
You'll soon go to Viper Manor in Serge's Home World, but you'll never be able to go inside, at least I haven't found a way in yet, and I've played the game a number of times. And the next time you see Kid, she will want to kill you.