PDA

View Full Version : Just getting to know you

Karsh
12-02-2004, 07:51 PM
I'm new here so in order to help me get to know some of you, I'd like those of you reading this to tell me you favorites from Chrono Cross on the following list, and the reasons you love them so much.

1. Your favorite Chrono Cross character(s)
2. Your favorite tech(s)
3. Your favorite boss fight
4. Your favorite non-playable-character
5. Your favorite dragon-god

Here are mine:

1. Kid, Harle, and Orlha. I love Kid's attitude, Harle is just plain funny, and Orlha simply kicks ass. I like to have the three of them in my party when I go ripping through Terra Tower. (I usually have Orlha on the relief charm)

2. Hot Shot, Red Pin, Sisterhoods, Multi-Punch, Maiden Hand, Raz Star, Axel Axe, and Dragon Rider. Cool graphics.

3. The one with Karsh, Zoah, and Marcy. I've always found it to be the most challenging fight before Serge looses his body to Lynx.

4. Lisa. I love the way she picks on Leena. Not that I don't like Leena. She's sweet and a good friend to Serge, but she needs to let go of him.

5. The black one. Of the six, he seem the more evil one. So, I love kicking his ass.

Keep the battlelines drawn until your enemies are inside Hell's gates.

dodhungry
12-04-2004, 06:31 AM
I guess I will be the brave soul to go first.
1: favorite character: Glenn all the way. I used him with Fargo most of the time. A good balance by the way.
2: Favorite tech: I like them all. Some of them are better than others but they are all cool.
3: Favorite Boss: Now don't laugh too hard, I like fighting the first boss, the mother kamodo dragon. Its really fun with the continuation party with all spectral weapons. :D
4: Favorite Dragon: I think I will have to agree about the black dragon but for a much different reason. The black dragon is not only the coolest looking dragon but he is the most dragon looking in my view. Next comes red, white, green, yellow, then blue. Obvious faviorite to least favorite. Well thats it for me. :tongue: NEXT!

Captain Maxx Power
12-04-2004, 03:34 PM
1: Serge - Kept his mouth shut, took care of business. Pretty much all you can ask from a central character
Fargo - He_Is_A_Pirate. End of discussion
2: Never used techs that much. Heck never used elements unless I needed to. But I guess Red Pin was one of my most used
3: The final final boss, cos I'm a sucker for the 32-bit age :love:
4: The blue one, if only for the fact that if he did exsist I'm pretty sure I could take him...probably...if it was warm...

Necronopticous
12-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Harle - Hottest character ever
X slash - Why do you think?

The final final boss, cos I'm a sucker for the 32-bit age
Was there any non-playable characters?
Green, hands down.

Captain Maxx Power
12-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Was there any non-playable characters?

Elaborate.

Necronopticous
12-05-2004, 07:22 AM
Those were my answers to the 5 questions, on #3 I was just agreeing with you :D 4 was a joke because of the fact that you can basically have anyone you meet in your party. I guess it does look like I'm responding to you, but just agreeing ehehe

Captain Maxx Power
12-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Ah right get yer now. That one went way over my head. :) Yes in CC you can recruit pretty much the entire of El Nido to your cause. Heck, I wouldn't have blinked if the CT crew, Cloud, Cecil, Butz, Squall and Tidus had suddenly all appeared at once riding on the back of a swan, and decided to join you.

Del Murder
12-05-2004, 05:46 PM
1. Your favorite Chrono Cross character(s) - Serge, Kid, Glenn, Karsh, Harle
2. Your favorite tech(s) - Steal!
3. Your favorite boss fight - Fate
4. Your favorite non-playable-character - not too many of these. Uh, Ozzie.
5. Your favorite dragon-god - Harle

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Fav. characters would have to be Serge, Razzy, Glenn, Orlha, Norris, draggy, harle
fav boss: fate

Karsh
12-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Dou you think...

1. that it sucked that Kid was out of half the game?
2. that there should have been a lot more boss fights?
3. that some characters, such as Orlha should have been aqquired earlier in the game?
4. that Leena should have used her Maiden Hand on Lisa?
5. that they made Razzley look way too cute?