PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Rinoa`
12-03-2004, 01:41 AM
Can anyone help me on Final Fantasy 8?
Just got past the part where Squall was promoted to Commander...
And i have NO idea what do do after that, or where to go.

Faris
12-03-2004, 01:49 AM
what disc was that? i can't remember :confused:
o wait i remember ok what just happend? (i need more details sorry)

razor248725
12-03-2004, 01:50 AM
hmm well....lets see here. i honesly think that you should look at this sites ffVIII walkthrough, it extremly thorough and you should find what you are looking for

EDIT: ok ok ill be nice try looking at balamb town or trabia garden

Rinoa`
12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
He got promoted to Commander, then Selphie and all of them threw a party, or something. Now I'm at the pasrt where you have to travel around or something. I don't know eher to go.

Edit: Okay. Thanks to you both. I'll try those places, and if it doesn't work, I'll find that walk-through thing.

Faris
12-03-2004, 01:58 AM
He got promoted to Commander, then Selphie and all of them threw a party, or something. Now I'm at the pasrt where you have to travel around or something. I don't know eher to go.

erm, (you did fight NORG right?) if it's before the party go to the bridge
if it's after go to the bridge and go to Balamb

EDIT: your welcome ;)

nik0tine
12-03-2004, 04:17 AM
You need to go to Balamb, and complete the mission there. Don't forget to draw the GF pandamona from the Female boss there.

ShivaBlizzard8
12-03-2004, 05:01 AM
Right - after the concert, you should have taken a nap in your room, after which you are asked to report to the bridge. If you talk to Xu, she reccomends going to Balamb. In fact, if you're stuck, Xu usually can give you a hint *aka spell it out* where to go next. :)

Auronhart
12-03-2004, 06:02 AM
Yeah, the next destination is Balamb.