PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Alliance

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 02:14 AM
THE GRAND ALLIANCE

chaos: That's right. Some of the most powerful nations of Eizon are banning together to create new and unique items for Eizon, as well as lead it in a better direction. Just because you are not in it, it doesn't mean anything. These nations are only alliancing together so that more can be accomplished. Here are the nations qualifying for TGA:

Myst
SSL
Karlin
Vincentland
Stelaria
Aura

Carnage
12-03-2004, 02:17 AM
I wish i could have made this myself because if anyone cares it was my idea!! But again, no one cares. Aura is in it to. When did i invite myst of course id gladly welcome the most populous nation in eizon. :D

ChaosCalibur
12-03-2004, 02:20 AM
Hey hey hey! I never agreed to that, I have rights damn it!

The Triumphant Hero
12-03-2004, 02:20 AM
My research team will join. Please note that this does not include military and some R&D due to my stance as a mercenary.

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 02:22 AM
Hey hey hey! I never agreed to that, I have rights damn it!

chaos: What, you don't want to be part of it?

*And I added Aura*

The Triumphant Hero
12-03-2004, 02:23 AM
I am now fully in TGA, but will go against orders if hired to.

ChaosCalibur
12-03-2004, 02:25 AM
It depends what you want to do... If it's world domination i'm all for it, if it's some meaningless crap like to benefit to the world then i'm against it, it's as simple as that

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 02:28 AM
It depends what you want to do... If it's world domination i'm all for it, if it's some meaningless crap like to benefit to the world then i'm against it, it's as simple as that

chaos: World Domination. The beginning paragraph was something I put so it looked "justified" :)

ChaosCalibur
12-03-2004, 02:32 AM
Yay! :happybday Let us celebrate this day as a birth to an empire (add it to the calendar)

Carnage
12-03-2004, 02:32 AM

You seem like you would have fit perfect into my nation. You should see my post in the regarding war thread.

Aquanacus has been denied from the alliance. Sorry but you hafto be 100%. Although we could have an alliance for the Eisgean war.

Fate Fatale
12-04-2004, 12:41 AM
Oh god, a bunch of headstrong doofuses banding together in a march of World Domination... WTF... We're all screwed... I'm so mad that there are only power hungry idiots here in Eizon... This sucks...

But... If you'd like, we can end this silly war and I'll join this elite team!

Best Reguards,
NBM

P.S. I've always wanted to be a headstrong Doofus! ;)

Trumpet Thief
12-04-2004, 01:00 AM
chaos: Sorry, but if Aquanacus was denied, then you are too. This was planned out earlier, thus including that number of nations. This thread was only to show to people who wouldn't have any clue that these nations are all working together :D

Fate Fatale
12-04-2004, 01:02 AM
Arright, but I'm serious about the war thing...

Trumpet Thief
12-04-2004, 01:05 AM
chaos: Nah, crushing is oh too fun :D

Fate Fatale
12-04-2004, 01:30 AM
You are not nice, are you?

Trumpet Thief
12-04-2004, 02:04 AM
chaos: Depends where. I cannot see you being very kind in your behaviour yesterday :D

FightClubFan#47
12-04-2004, 03:02 AM
Oh god, a bunch of headstrong doofuses banding together in a march of World Domination... WTF

So are you suggesting that we all just be friends. Oh thats fun. Lets all do nothing. We will just own countries and talk and thats all. Because WAR IS MEAN!! even if it is imanginary...And you know what?! No one should play the bopard game Risk. It should be renamed to Peace, and see who can peace all of the nations the fastest. Heck, why stop there. No sports or anything that signifies competion should be aloud! OMFG, THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!

P.s. There should be [sarcasm]

Cloud_Strider
12-04-2004, 03:42 AM
If I remember correctly:

Sutaimia has an alliance with Super Shiny Land. I request entry into The Grand Alliance. I do have mithril and other items that could benefit other nations. Denying entry for Sutaimia on the part of Super Shiny Land MAY BE perceived as an act of war.

Trumpet Thief
12-04-2004, 05:02 AM
chaos: Sorry, as I have explained before, members were chosen way earlier. Many other nations have alliances with nations, but that doesn't mean anything here.

Rubedo: And call it an act of war, in fact, call it whatever you want. If you attack- we retaliate, simple as that.

Cloud_Strider
12-04-2004, 08:50 AM
We may have over-reacted a small amount, Trumpet Thief. We issue a formal apology for suspiciously eyeing our alliance. I hope this does not hinder further progresses from our friendship.

Sutaimian Prime Minister

Trumpet Thief
12-04-2004, 06:58 PM
chaos: No problem at all. In fact, since you are allianced with most of us, you could say you are partly a member of this- but not officially. You will have to ask Carnage about that.

Carnage
12-05-2004, 07:23 PM
I dont want to sound like an asshole but, Wait....I dont? Your not in. And it has nothing to do with trumpet or SSL.

Trumpet Thief
12-05-2004, 07:25 PM
chaos: *Is confused* Basically, Sutaimia is denied, right?

Carnage
12-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Si Senor

Trumpet Thief
12-05-2004, 07:27 PM
chaos: Good. Personally, I just wanted the powerful nations. On a different matter, I REALLY want to destroy Teardrop.

Carnage
12-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Why would you need to point that out? everyone wants to destroy teardrop.

Trumpet Thief
12-05-2004, 07:31 PM
chaoRSL: That be true. Especially when she started making up lies about SSL :mad2:

Carnage
12-05-2004, 07:49 PM
Why what did it say?

Trumpet Thief
12-05-2004, 07:51 PM
chaos: The usual. She said that I was treating members horribly, killing many people, using nations as puppets, the usual.

Rubedo: She says I killed many people, and she poisons the water of Stelaria. What a hypocrite.

Carnage
12-05-2004, 08:35 PM
well proto cancelled WW1 so none of that matters now. untill i can start my revolution i mean topic :shifty:

ChaosCalibur
12-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Crap! Ultima Shadow has made an alliance with TearDrop, but as there are 5 more nations in this "Grand Alliance" I suggest you do something against the TearDrop unity, don't make me rebel. 'cause i'll do it :(

Carnage
12-24-2004, 08:47 PM
Your post just made me realize something..........Alot of these so called presidents in eizon are just dictators. Every nation in eizon is really a dictatorship. They have more power than every member. My totalitarian state has more checks and balances then these so called republics and democracy's. Scary.

Trumpet Thief
01-25-2005, 09:31 PM
chaos: Do not worry. I made Ultima Shadow cancel his alliance. You forget that I am the owner of Vincentland; I'm only sharing with him :D

FightClubFan#47
01-27-2005, 04:51 AM
Your post just made me realize something..........Alot of these so called presidents in eizon are just dictators. Every nation in eizon is really a dictatorship. They have more power than every member. My totalitarian state has more checks and balances then these so called republics and democracy's. Scary.

Not me. The only things my people vote on are the leaders.