PDA

View Full Version : I like me and I like you too!

DeBlayde
12-03-2004, 02:47 AM
I just posted in PG's "Things I hate about me" thread and now I'm all depressed. :(

so now I'm going to mention something I like about myself.

gimme a second, I'm still thinking.

uhmmmmm...

I like that I can go months and months without training and still be a moderate to averagely skilled martial artist. :D

okies, now please say something you like about yourself, and something you like about the person who posted before you. The next poster needn't say anything nice about me, since there's not that much nice to say about me. I'm a jerk. honestly.

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 02:52 AM
I'm persistant and I guess I like how I don't cry a lot...you seem to have a lot of good ideas and thoeries DeBlayde, (sorry, I don;t really know that much about you:whimper:

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 02:53 AM
chaos: This reminds me of Giga's "Share the Love" thread.

Rubedo: Personally, I find you very kind from what I've seen. I cannot picture a jerk making such a kind thread like this, and, you cheered me up quite a bit in my EoEo thread. You deserve praise, and are very kind in my eyes.
chaos: About me? I guess I like that people who normally live around me appreciate me quite a bit, meaning that I am not too bad myself.

EDIT: Whoops, too late. Ah well, keep the motivation DeBlayde. As for you, yazoo'squeen, I like your FFVIII fanfic, but haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet. You are a very kind newbie, an optomistic one at that, and I hope to see you around :D

Matt90
12-03-2004, 02:54 AM
i like that i can deel with people who annoy me and...

Jojee
12-03-2004, 04:36 AM
I'm good in bed ;)

Matt90.... I like your avatar? XD *shrugs* It's cute.

And I'm not serious about the good in bed thing, that's not for me to determine ^_-

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 05:02 AM
chaos: I like how you always have pink, and I love your signature and avatar. From when I've known you, you've been a very kind member, and thank you for posting in my birthday thread ^___^

Fuzakeru
12-03-2004, 05:08 AM
I suppose something I do like about myself is the fact that I'm creative and most people feel as if they can tell me anything. :) Myles says I'm a good girlfriend too so that's a plus.

Trumpet Thief is an extremely creative and ingenuis for the split personality posting ( of doom of course ) which continues to be a favorite here ( I can barely express myself, I'd die expressing more than one of me. -_-;; ) You have always proven to be kind and you seem look at things with a generous understanding. For this, you have gained my respect. Plus . . . u r teh Trumpet Thief, nuff said, kthnx. :)

Mr. Graves
12-03-2004, 05:17 AM
I'm respectful and nice when I want to be.

I have a strong sense of duty.

Fuzakeru
12-03-2004, 05:23 AM
okies, now please say something you like about yourself, and something you like about the person who posted before you.

Where's my love? :cry:

Mr. Graves talked to me on AIM once and told me Michigan looked like a glove!!! Yay! His avatar is scary though. :)

EDIT - I didn't want to repost again cause then I wouldn't be giving anyone else a turn. Thank you, Hubby! -kiss!-
Thank you a whole bunch to Trumpet-er-er!! <3 That was extremely sweet of you!!! -HUGS- I feel so damned loved right now. -CUDDLES EVERYONE!-

ShiggtyLuffLuff
12-03-2004, 05:27 AM
Steph, my wifeyxors. So much to say about her, she's the most wonderful girlfriend and she will make a perfect mother and an absolutely grand wife. She can cook, clean, give me great :) :) :) :) , take care of me. She's the all around good girl. Sappy yes? Well I dont think so cuase I mean it all. ^_^; Not to mention she's beautiful.

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 05:29 AM
chaos: Since you didn't get complimented, I'll just write a long speech on you :D

Rubedo: All the time in newbie threads, you are the one that sticks up for them. Now that is a role model, you are like a hero to them :D And apparently, you are very kind too, especially when the Bleys posse (Citizen Bleys, Giga Guess, Trumpet Thief) started locking up newbies in closets/burning them alive etc. etc. Also, just by seeing all the pink everywhere in your signature, you can tell that you are kind. Not only that, but pretty funny at certain points, and it basically feels like a party around you :)

You give quite a bit of entertainment to all members on EOFF, and definetly deserve praise for that. That's why I voted for you in the Ciddies :D

EDIT: Damn, I'm always late. VaShyMaN, it feels cool just seeing you, and although I do not know you too much, I can tell you are a nice guy.

Meat Puppet
12-03-2004, 06:14 AM
I can get flamed by anyone.

Oh yeah baby, I love myself.

Trumpet Thief, he either protects the trumpets from being thuft or thieves them himself. Either way, it's all good. :D

DeBlayde
12-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Meat Puppet lives in New Zealand, which is the Land of Cool People. and Good Food. and Pretty Scenery. and Lotsa Neat Snoboarding. and he's usually pretty good for a laugh. :D

Xander
12-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Steph, my wifeyxors. So much to say about her, she's the most wonderful girlfriend and she will make a perfect mother and an absolutely grand wife. She can cook, clean, give me great :) :) :) :) , take care of me. She's the all around good girl. Sappy yes? Well I dont think so cuase I mean it all. ^_^; Not to mention she's beautiful.

Awwwwww. You guys make me want to cry ;__; Sooo much love!

Annnnd good thing about me: I'm cute! And I'm good at being loving and caring, I think. ^_^ DeBlayde..I don't know you but... you're cool anyway n__n

Kirobaito
12-04-2004, 10:52 PM
Xandy! WHEEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

In this world, it is hard for anyone to feel happy. It sometimes appears as if society as we know it is falling apart. There are few words to express how the overall happiness that this girl shows day in and day out can change the world for the better. ^_^ I'm gonna use that speech in your Christmas card.

Uh, okay, me. Uh...what do I like about me? Err...I'm a smartass? Yay?

Thunday Man
12-04-2004, 10:53 PM
I like me, but i certaintly dont like you.

DMKA
12-04-2004, 10:58 PM
I like...mmm...hrmm...I guess I like the fact that I'm openminded and I'm able to view situations from another's perspective...though, I think at time this is what keeps me from being happy...=\

I like the fact that KB listens to John Denver and Kenny Chesey(sp?) and is very willing to admit it. :p :love:

Xander
12-04-2004, 11:00 PM
Xandy! WHEEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

In this world, it is hard for anyone to feel happy. It sometimes appears as if society as we know it is falling apart. There are few words to express how the overall happiness that this girl shows day in and day out can change the world for the better. ^_^ I'm gonna use that speech in your Christmas card.

*shocked* Wow...I'm not always happy, you know..xD But thanks. That was so sweet <3

Psychotic
12-04-2004, 11:03 PM
XanXan sends PsyPsy walruses! THAT ROCKS. I hope no-one posts in between as I'll look silly! Uh..sillier!

PsyPsy himself is great at being himself!

Kirobaito
12-04-2004, 11:06 PM
OK, I'm gonna talk about DMKA since no one else did and the next person can talk about Psy...if there is anything likable about him<3 :love:

Like me, DMKA certainly isn't afraid to state his opinions when needed, and that can have a humbling effect on a lot of people. The world needs humble people.

Xander
12-04-2004, 11:14 PM
I WANT TO SAY I LOVE PSYPSY!!! But I had my go so this post doesn't count, so the next person talk about PsyPsy too!!!

Baloki
12-05-2004, 02:58 AM
Psy always makes a concious effort to support people and goes out of his way to make friends with others, what else, oh yes he activly supports stuff and is a Walrus mega-fan :P

Me? I don't have any good points, suck on that :P

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 03:00 AM
Me? I don't have any good points, suck on that :P
Of course you do. You're funny and entertaining to me.

Jojee
12-05-2004, 03:01 AM
Yahzoo'squeen is too nice, cos' Loki is right, he doesn't have any nice points ;D

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Yahzoo'squeen is too nice, cos' Loki is right, he doesn't have any nice points ;D
If you say so Jojo, I guess it true...:D

Baloki
12-05-2004, 03:12 AM

*Hands over the crisp notes, well done my pritty*

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-05-2004, 04:59 AM
I rule.
Baloki rules too, I guess. Just not as much as me.

StarlightAngel
12-05-2004, 04:59 AM
Baloki is cool because he knows that Tails rocks.

People think I can sing well and.... I like how most of my talent lies in the different forms of art.

EDIT: Crud, too late. Spaceman Spiff is cool because his sig shows Calvin.

Madonna
12-05-2004, 05:24 AM
Starlight Angel is cool because she knows that Flonne rocks. ^_~

I can string words and phrases together to create sentences, with a very low percentage of failing my objective!

zacks_clone
12-05-2004, 05:29 AM
<s>Lynx you never said anything good about yourself!-.-;;</s>{edit}-.-;;yes you did.oops... and I dont know you so i really dont know what to say about you other then it seems that you are quite the nice person.^_^ keep up the kindness/cheerfulishness

as far as me-O.o...I can put up with my friends:Pthats one good thing about me i think.

StarlightAngel
12-05-2004, 05:57 AM
zacks_clone can make really cool sigs. :D Much better than I can.....

Faris
12-05-2004, 07:23 AM
I love :love: everyone here!! everyone is soo nice and inviting :D !!!and it's very easy to make friends here ( ;) *winks* ) :D :D
Starlight Angel has an awsome signature!! :D

Meat Puppet
12-05-2004, 07:27 AM
Faris is generous with Faris' love, and that is a good thing in most circumstances, I think! :love: