PDA

View Full Version : Board

Matt90
12-03-2004, 03:54 AM
:eep: :eep: :eep: Anthing interesting in your peoples world becouse mine is as boaring as ever

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 03:57 AM
I just got engaged, I found out that I;m very destructive, there've been a serious of gang voilence around the corner from me, I have writer's block somewhat and i just saw a meteor and some people have just found chunks of the moon in antartica...wow

Matt90
12-03-2004, 03:58 AM
wow that just sparked my interst :lol: :lol:

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 04:00 AM
wow that just sparked my interst :lol: :lol:
Good to know, which part? :lol: :D

Matt90
12-03-2004, 04:01 AM
This Part

I just got engaged, I found out that I;m very destructive, there've been a serious of gang voilence around the corner from me, I have writer's block somewhat and i just saw a meteor and some people have just found chunks of the moon in antartica

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 04:05 AM
Well...wow:lol: That's what's going on in this part :save: (flashing ring) :lol: Well, it wasn;t recently, but the scientist have just discovered after analysis that it was a piece of the moon that they found. Oo! Some guy burned his upper torso badly during some ritual that the thing he's in performs. I've got a few more, but :save:

Meat Puppet
12-03-2004, 04:06 AM
My life is as boring as a cardboard box.
Which is a good thing :spin:

Matt90
12-03-2004, 04:07 AM
Not to go off subject butt... whats the latest youve been on here

Tired but must stay up :sleepy:

<B>EDIT: Please don't double post. -Murder</b>

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 04:08 AM
me? ...uhh..what time is it now? 11:08 on the weekdays. I;mma get in trouble when my mom comes home and finds me on the computer :whimper:

Matt90
12-03-2004, 04:11 AM
Yeah same here but the only reason i go off is becouse i have school in about 8 hours 32 minutes :tongue:

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 04:14 AM
Speaking of that, I think I hear my mom's car and I;m trying to come on here tomorrow. I'll have more Bizaaro Files in the morning that I'll post when I get on in the morning for two minutes. GOODNIGHT ALL:love: I :love: You guys

Del Murder
12-03-2004, 04:45 AM
Right now we are having the Ciddies, which are the awards given to our great members. Check them out in the thread at the top of the page. They are very interesting!

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-03-2004, 06:36 AM
http://www.huntcedarcanyon.com/web11%20yellow03%20boar.JPG

BOARING!

Rostum
12-03-2004, 06:39 AM
I just got engaged

You were born in 1989, which makes you either 15 or 16. Why would you possibly get engaged at that age?

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-03-2004, 06:51 AM
Oh, you know those crazy kids like to play pretend and get married int hier little tree forts and what not.

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 01:22 PM
You were born in 1989, which makes you either 15 or 16. Why would you possibly get engaged at that age?

Really. I'm getting married in like five ten twelve years seriously

Dking'squeen
12-04-2004, 01:06 AM
OKay, I;ma bit bored cause someone (one of my friends) won't call me and I'm about to very upset. Well, hey! A man, 51 years old, was pulled over for a broken headlight, And when the police asked the man to get out of the car, he got out in a shirt and panties:lol: Well, he had been under the influence obviously, but he had some psychological problems as well. Talk about wierd. Lets see, what else happened. Well, I tougt my friend a new word, "sorry" and I swear I heard my cat say "alright" :D

Faris
12-04-2004, 03:17 AM
I swear I heard my cat say "alright" :D
that's when you know that your either bored to death, or you have some problems :rolleyes2 (kidding)
when i'm bored or tired i get really hyper then,so...ya nothing to do and sooooooooooo much energy
and let me just say one last thing: MY LIFE IS BORING if it weren't for video games i would've gone nuts two years ago!!

Dking'squeen
12-04-2004, 11:25 PM
I;m serious. I was saying, "Mink, come up here," and she meowed really long, sounding as if she were saying "alright" now, alright does sound like moew in a way. Or maybe I was just so bored I hollucinated the entire thing..

Giga Guess
12-05-2004, 12:35 AM
Lessee...I've got highlites? Nothing truly exciting happening with me...

OH! My Mom got a scottie puppy that seems to be satan incarnate. I swear, to call her you sacrifice a goat and knock three times.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 12:39 AM
Watch yourself when you go to sleep or bad things might happen to you :crying:
Oh hey, today, I saw a hawk, which is uncommon here, I found out that I'm addicted to Ayashi no Ceres, and my mom is goig out on her first date since she broke up. *sniff* they grow up so fast

Psychotic
12-05-2004, 12:44 AM
The pic on the right of Yazoo's Queen's sig has eyes which follow me around the room. IT MUST BE POSSESSED! That or I'm tired/drunk/high/insane/a brilliant combination of the four.

Hmm...OK they've stopped it now but they were doing it a minute ago!

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 12:48 AM
Hmm...OK they've stopped it now but they were doing it a minute ago!

"psychotic, i;ve always had my eyes on you. Come closer."

Psychotic
12-05-2004, 12:51 AM
"psychotic, i;ve always had my eyes on you. Come closer."Y'know, I hear voices saying that to me all the time, but no-one else hears them. Then they urge me to kill old people by pushing them down wells and I do then people get angry and throw things at me and refuse to give me milk.

Allegedly.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 12:56 AM
Y'know, I hear voices saying that to me all the time, but no-one else hears them. Then they urge me to kill old people by pushing them down wells and I do then people get angry and throw things at me and refuse to give me milk.

Allegedly.

Aw, poor you. No one believes you. I do *gives psy a hug* and you get milk! How about that! You kill old people by pushing them into wells? What about the old man nexy door? Old lady down the block? Couple across the street? Kids at the playground? What happens to those people?

Psychotic
12-05-2004, 12:58 AM
Aw, poor you. No one believes you. I do *gives psy a hug* and you get milk! How about that! Sweeeeeeeet :D

You kill old people by pushing them into wells? What about the old man nexy door? Old lady down the block? Couple across the street? Kids at the playground? What happens to those people?Oh boy oh boy, what doesn't happen to those people? :joey:

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Sweeeeeeeet :D

How sweet it is. Would you like fries with that or a side order of a succubus named Morrigan?

Oh boy oh boy, what doesn't happen to those people? :joey

I knew something was up! Everyone just suddenly started disappearing. SO YOu're the one :mad2: thanx :love: If not you, then who? Hey, i need someone to take out the boy from around the corner who keeps looking at me the wrong way. Do you want the job? :D

Aurey
12-05-2004, 01:06 AM
Old people like to run in to my shopping cart with their shopping cart when I'm at the grocery store. It's really annoying.

Anywho, nothing exciting has happened to me lately. Except that I've heard my mom say the eff word for the first time in my life yesterday. It was great. I'm so proud of her.

Psychotic
12-05-2004, 01:11 AM
How sweet it is. Would you like fries with that or a side order of a succubus named Morrigan? :frylock: Can the succubus be called...I dunno...say...Flying Mullet? And can it be thrown onto some spikes? :roll:

I knew something was up! Everyone just suddenly started disappearing. SO YOu're the one :mad2: thanx :love: If not you, then who? Hey, i need someone to take out the boy from around the corner who keeps looking at me the wrong way. Do you want the job? :DThat isn't a boy. It's a gerbil in disguise as a Russian general. *nods*

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 01:16 AM
Can the succubus be called...I dunno...say...Flying Mullet? And can it be thrown onto some spikes?

Of course! I'll even supply you with the spikes and set them up for you!

That isn't a boy. It's a gerbil in disguise as a Russian general. *nods*

Hm...I knew something seemed a bit odd. He had funny eyes and when I talked to him, he kept making funny noises. I thought he was crazy, but now I know that truth. (looks to tree) look, ninja cats:D

Faris
12-05-2004, 01:29 AM
old people are nuts! :P all they do is sleep and act well.... like old people, so that would explain the voices in your head, and think of your username :p :D
and there are some strange beleifs that cats are really humans disguised as cats. but that's just a myth (or is it :eek: )
and yes bordom and a high cwantity(sp?) of sugar explains voices and strange noises :p

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 01:36 AM
there are some strange beleifs that cats are really humans disguised as cats. but that's just a myth (or is it )
and yes bordom and a high cwantity of sugar explains voices and strange noises

Then that would explain why I think that my cat is talking to me........ she keeps telling me to snipe at people's kneecaps but I don't want to listen! Why won't you just get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faris
12-05-2004, 07:06 AM
Why won't you just get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because they want to take over your body so that they can take over the world MWAHAHAHA *slaps self* see it effects us all :shame:

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 04:24 PM
because they want to take over your body so that they can take over the world MWAHAHAHA *slaps self* see it effects us all :shame:

No! You can't have the world!!!:shoot: :chop:
Anything new happening with you people today? Nothing really new except I have an extensively long CD want list and a science fairr project due

theundeadhero
12-05-2004, 11:45 PM
I got a ticket for doing 81 in a 55. Golly, I wish my speedometer read something other than 0 mph. I don't think it's right!

Faris
12-06-2004, 12:56 AM
No! You can't have the world!!!:shoot: :chop:

you shouldn't shoot or chop off their heads cuz you'd be killing yourself because the voices are in your heads O_o

Dking'squeen
12-07-2004, 03:45 PM
you shouldn't shoot or chop off their heads cuz you'd be killing yourself because the voices are in your heads O_o

Right (puts down sword and gun) I'll be good:love: Thank you my KNITE

Well, on other news, my boss completely sucks! That's what's going on right now since I'm at internship and my boss, ms wanda, treats me like i'm two years old and can't comprehend the meaning of 'copy these papers for me' :mad2:
Well, earlier, I found out that I might have esp or something or good hunches. Something told me I was going to be caght in the rain and here I am, stuck in the rain umbrellaless because I left it in school
Hopefully all of you are having better days than I am:D