PDA

View Full Version : Rikku doesn't wear underwear

Jeff1981
12-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Ever wondered if Rikku did have some piece of clothing under that miniminiminimini skirt of hers? Well, actually, she doesn't. This can be seen on the DVD that comes with the Vocal Collection of Rikku. In her scene, she performs a twirl-kick. When see stretches her legs, you can look under her skirt, and notice she doens't wear anything under it.

Now, I know that most of you are sceptics (still having that Aerith revival act in mind). The few among us that own the Vocal Collection of rikku, go see it for yourself. Send me an e-mail if you can't find the scene I'm talking about and I'll lookup the play time on the DVD where it can be seen.

For the ones who don't own the Vocal Collection: If the Admins approve I would rip the few seconds from the DVD and post 'em here, but I don't know if the Admins are okay with this, so Admins, please tell me what you think. Also, I could use some help with the ripping, since I haven't done that before.

Well, so much for my first post here on the forum :-)

Brian The Pink Shark
12-03-2004, 04:21 PM
i hardly believe what you say is tru, and if any of us wanted to see whats under Rikku's skirt, we would have put it in a search engine long ago :choc:

emily52525
12-03-2004, 05:40 PM
I didn't really wanna know that.....

Del Murder
12-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Please don't post more threads of this kind. We like to keep this forum family freindly.