PDA

View Full Version : I'm new. :)

Cori
12-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Hi, I am new here, well sort of. I was here like 3 years ago by the name of TifaAngel, but I do not know if anyone remembers me. Well anyhow, I'm new. Hello EoFF!!!

Faris
12-03-2004, 04:06 PM
welcome!! .....back?
:D :D :D
here, have a teddy bear :D :D

Heartless
12-03-2004, 04:07 PM
hi,welcome i guess..

Brian The Pink Shark
12-03-2004, 04:25 PM
Well you probably dont remember me then, welcome bak the place has changed lots since then, but you should get used to it soon,

*gives you 1000 squinn points* :choc:

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 04:32 PM
chaos: Welcome to EOFF!

Rubedo: I hope you enjoy your stay!

Cori
12-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the teddybear Faris, and the Squinn pts. Squinn. Good to be back?

Misfit
12-03-2004, 04:40 PM
PFFT! I have something better than teddy bears and squinn points... ROADKILL.

*hands you some squirrels ... dead*

If you just believe, then they will come back to life. *hops away*

Breine
12-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here :)

Rye
12-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Enjoy EoFF and Happy Holidays! Let's so Holiday!

Armisael
12-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey Cori welcome back.. :D

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 09:48 PM
Moshi...welcome again I should say since you've been here before. Well, re-enjoy!

Samuraid
12-04-2004, 01:24 AM
Welcome.

zacks_clone
12-04-2004, 03:16 AM
Hiya!^_^Welcome to the forum.Again.

:: waddles off ::

Ki Ki
12-04-2004, 08:21 AM
Hello there person I don't know. Welcome and snuggles. ^^

ShiggtyLuffLuff
12-04-2004, 08:24 AM
Welcome, hello, nice to meet you. :D

Strider
12-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Howdy.

Peegee
12-04-2004, 12:23 PM
*SEXLES TEH NOOBLARZZzzzz WEEEEEEEEEE*

goblin attack!

:) :p :love: :tongue: :confused: :confused: :confused: :greenie:

Necronopticous
12-04-2004, 04:16 PM
:cookie:

Fuzakeru
12-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Welcome!! Post am goal! :moose: :)

Xander
12-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Hiiiiii!! =)

Logan
12-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi Cori :)

Khaotic
12-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Welcome to EoFF :D

kikimm
12-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Hey! Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your stay, long or short. See ya around!

:D

Giga Guess
12-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Hey Cori. Welcome to EoFF, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Here's 1000 Giga Points, cherish them as they're the original *Glares at Squinn.* Post lots, and don't feed the Admins.

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Hi! I guess I can't really say "welcome", as I am also new here. . . But whatever, WELCOME! You're lucky, only two people said welcome to me the other day :whimper:

Eö Telrúnya
12-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Kossage
12-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Welcome. Enjoy your stay here and post a lot. :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-05-2004, 08:50 PM
You picked the WRONG day to come back...

Beatriix
12-05-2004, 11:04 PM
hi everyone im also new here well, and i was jus wonderin how much ff XI is monthly??

theundeadhero
12-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Whatever you do, don't eat the pickles! They're pickle flavored. How does it feel to be crazy again?

Necronopticous
12-05-2004, 11:14 PM
hi everyone im also new here well, and i was jus wonderin how much ff XI is monthly??
:cookie: $12.95 + $1.00 for each additional content ID. (Another character, Tetra Master, etc.)

nik0tine
12-06-2004, 04:18 AM
You have two accounts?!?! I THINK THAT CONSTITUTES A BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one1

Actually, I kid. We here at EoFF welcome you back with open arms. Have a nice day.

Cori
12-06-2004, 06:36 AM
huh? I don't have two accounts. I was here like 3 years ago!!! I don't think I would still have an account. lol And I'm sorry DarknessFromAbove, I'll welcome you!!! Welcome. lol :p