PDA

View Full Version : questions.. x-x'

illusiionary
12-03-2004, 10:15 PM
when you cast blind on diablos (the boss) will he always miss on physical attacks?

if you have 1 hp and he casts gravinja or demi will it go down to 0 or stay at 1?

when i got to the tomb of the unknown king there was this thing blocking the way so i couldnt get in and the guards said something about going away and dangerous site or something . i have no idea

is it true that diablos casts curaga on you when you hit him with demi? becasue it doesnt work for me.. or do i have to do it stocked.. and then casted?

thanks! =D

Faris
12-03-2004, 10:27 PM
1. Your health should stay at 1HP if he casted them
2. you need to flip two switches and fight one of the brothers then it should open ( i think :rolleyes2 )
3. i've never heard about that one and i alwaysed casted and drew demi on/from him and nothing happend

blue_midget192
12-03-2004, 10:36 PM
yea as far as i konw, demi etc wont kill you if you have 1hp. the bit about the tomb of the unkonwn king, i'v never seen before. but it sounds as if you've not started the mission properly or something i'd go back to see caraway :) and also as far as i konw casting demi on diablos don't do a thing, except maybe heal him!
thats what i think, but i'd wait for somone whos not mad to tell you somthing coherent! :)

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 10:54 PM
1: Blind has worked for me for him to always miss, when I did it anyway
2: Always have at least 1 hp left b'cause demi won't do any damage if you only have 1, the attack does like one-third of your health or something, so what's one-third of 1? .01? (on the game, not in actual mathematics)
3:I don't know what in the heck you'er talking about with that one
4: From what I've heard, yes, but why heal him? (I think demi heals him)

Faris
12-03-2004, 11:02 PM
3:I don't know what in the heck you'er talking about with that one
4: From what I've heard, yes, but why heal him? (I think demi heals him)

she's talking about the temple of the unknown king (were you get the student I.D. so you can get into the Caraway mansion) are you trying to get Brothers?

Demi doesn't heal him....

Dking'squeen
12-03-2004, 11:08 PM
she's talking about the temple of the unknown king (were you get the student I.D. so you can get into the Caraway mansion) are you trying to get Brothers?

Demi doesn't heal him....

Oh, I didn't run into that problem when I went, that's why. It's a good thing demi doesn't heal him or I'd be INCREDIBLY docile:D Well, I guess Diablos likes you if he heals you. Maybe it'll boost your capatibility? (please don't take that seriously, it might not be true)

Remnant
12-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Re: Diablos

Demi won't kill him. You need to stock Demi, and then cast it on him, and he will cast curaga on you. If you simply draw-cast, it won't work.

Re: Tomb of the unknown king: (spoiler not for plot reasons, but because the method below pretty much destroys the maze nature of the tomb of the unknown king) If you are trying to get Brothers, after you enter the temple, every time you come to an intersection, always turn right. Over and over. Every time you reach something that isn't a tunnel, work whatever mechanism there is to work, then continue turning right. This will eventually spit you out the front of the temple again. Save, then go back in and just go straight. Assuming you fought sacred when you were making the right turn loop above, the brothers will be at the end of the path when you only go straight.

SeeDRankLou
12-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Edit: The two previous posts were not there when I wrote this one. :D

"when you cast blind on diablos (the boss) will he always miss on physical attacks?"
He won't ALWAYS miss. He'll usually miss, but he can on occassion actually connect an attack. But you can probably beat him in enough time where that wouldn't be a problem.

"is it true that diablos casts curaga on you when you hit him with demi? becasue it doesnt work for me.. or do i have to do it stocked.. and then casted?"
It is true, but you have to cast it on him from your stock, not while drawing it from him.

TheSpoonyBard
12-03-2004, 11:21 PM
If you cast Demi on Diablos then he will counter with Curaga on that characer. It will work. As for the Temple of the Unknown King, you need to speak with the guard outside General Caraway's mansion before going to the Temple. Gravija will never kill you, but if you ever get down to 1 HP get ready to cure/revive, or let loose with a limit break.