PDA

View Full Version : Help me!!!

t3h galka master
12-04-2004, 01:42 AM
I need help on the al bhed tank thing in that snowy place. I tried untill I almost broke a controller. Sorry if i'm vague.

Dking'squeen
12-04-2004, 01:51 AM
When you're at Macalania, just outside the woods, correct? By the um...Albhed shoppe thing?

Faris
12-04-2004, 03:29 AM
have you're overdrives ready first of all, cast cheer and hastega, then hit it with all your non-magical overdrives,if it's not dead by then. kill the thing that make the magical barrier thingy then summon... if it isn't dead by then, just keep your health up and attack it

I.chocobo
12-04-2004, 09:53 AM
To take out the eye thing just buy a lot of gratantes and get rikku to use them. when the eye thing is down you can summon your summons and use your overdrive attacks. continue this until it is dead. :D

arcdragon9
12-05-2004, 07:19 PM
Make sure the floating ball thing is dead. Then go at it with everything. I think it counts down to a powerful attack so when the number gets low summon and defend. Ixion is strong in this fight.

emily52525
12-06-2004, 08:57 AM
Get everybody's overdrive ready like Far S L said and then use them on the Crawler. if you kill the negator grand summon Ixion and use it's overdrive twice if you can. If you can use its overdrive more than that then fine. But make sure all of your characters get a go because it's worth 4400AP. :spin: