PDA

View Full Version : tomb of the unknown king. cant get in x_x

illusiionary
12-04-2004, 02:14 PM
when i go there in a car they say something about not being a tourist place.. but when i go in there with my party it says "restricted area" thing

i bought the hint and the location displayer.. do i have to get the upgrade on squall's blade?

why cant i get in?? UGHHH

Xxiawakin
12-04-2004, 02:57 PM
when i go there in a car they say something about not being a tourist place.. but when i go in there with my party it says "restricted area" thing

i bought the hint and the location displayer.. do i have to get the upgrade on squall's blade?

why cant i get in?? UGHHH

Well, seems you talked to the Palace guard...so you should be able to just walk in...

Faris
12-04-2004, 03:35 PM
Well, seems you talked to the Palace guard...so you should be able to just walk in...
he's right. you should just be able to walk in... i've never seen that problem before....
i don't think you need to upgrade Squall's gunblade but it would help later on if you do :D

illusiionary
12-04-2004, 04:31 PM
well.. what if i told the guard the answer already? like by accident..

illusiionary
12-04-2004, 05:04 PM
ugh.. do you think itll be okay if i dont get brothers? because i didnt save the game until like.. 3 hours before.. and during which i got diablos.. and i really dont wanna fight him again x_x'

Remnant
12-04-2004, 06:01 PM
You might try later in the game, just to check, but Brothers is not an "essential" GF.

Worst case scenario, you can get him in disk 4.

illusiionary
12-04-2004, 06:20 PM
but i found out you need to get inside the tomb (which i cant get) to get the code number to get inside carwayskajflsdjs's mansion (rinoa's father) sjkaflsd;fksadf and the number is differet for every game damnit. now i think ill just start plugging in random numbers... ;-;

Remnant
12-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Out of curiousity, did the guard ever give you the map to the tomb? It may work like a key item. If you have it, try looking at it (don't know if you can, but worth a try). Then try entering again. Just a guess though.

illusiionary
12-04-2004, 06:30 PM
say that you're at the galabaia however you spell it city.. you find the soldier whos guarding rinoa father's mansion.. and accidently press the give code choice on the menu.. and didnt realize it until after you defeated diablos.. what do you do now? you cant enter the tomb of the unknown king (well i cant actually) and did a lot of stuff in between.. and the last time i had another saved slot was like.. when i was in deling on the train or something..

problem: cant get into tomb of the unknown king because i accidently pressed the give code choice when talking to the soldier guarding rinoa father's mansion.

i thought about skipping this part.. but unfortunately i cant.. since its a mission..
is there somet other way to get the code or something other than start from the last save point or just randomly guess code numbers? (since they're different for every game) ;-;

oh man im doooomed ;-;
sorry if this was long and not very easy to read x_x

illusiionary
12-04-2004, 06:32 PM
yea i think he did.. i even bought a location displayer and a hint.. its not on my items menu or anything.. x_x' and every time i entered it didnt work..

Faris
12-04-2004, 07:12 PM
now i think ill just start plugging in random numbers... ;-;
that's not the best thing to do and it'll take forever :p

ugh.. do you think itll be okay if i dont get brothers? because i didnt save the game until like.. 3 hours before.. and during which i got diablos.. and i really dont wanna fight him again x_x'

you should have no problems getting brothers later, i find that they're only useful for the HP boost, i didn't think they helped very much during battles. excepet maybe for a few of them :rolleyes2
about the fact that you havn't saved in a while read Remnant's sig. :p it's useful info. about saving :p

Del Murder
12-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Merged with your other thread since they are similar topics.

Brian The Pink Shark
12-04-2004, 07:59 PM
you have gone to the galbadia missile base, not the tomb of the unknown king, the tomb is in the north east part of the continent at the end of a peninsula, you should just walk in :choc:

illusiionary
12-04-2004, 08:02 PM
LMAO I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT DKSAFJSDJFS;AJFA IM SO STUPID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA okay.. thankshtankthtnakhshtkna. but i was half way done with plugging in numbers XDDD

oh and to the signature reply XDD i did save.. i just didnt think this would happen so i saved over it.. x_x

EDIT: Don't double post please. -Murder

Brian The Pink Shark
12-04-2004, 08:09 PM
anytime, im surprised it took so long for someone to realise, i noticed it straight away :chco: