PDA

View Full Version : I'm new. . . help

DarknessFromAbove
12-04-2004, 11:08 PM
-I don't really know how to work all this stuff. How do you put up pics on posts and all that? I have know idea :confused:. . . man I sound like a winy little kid, don't I? Sorry 'bout that. Please help.

blue_midget192
12-05-2004, 12:02 AM
right, i dont know why anyone aint replied yet, but hey! welcome to eyes on ff :) (yes my first noob!) anyway, first this will proably be moved soon into the eyes on each other forum by one of the mods :) (moderators)

to answer your question, to post pic's you click the "Add Reply" button, scroll down to the second large blue background box and in the middle of there is the "Manage Attachments" button, click that it opens a window, and you browe for your file you want to post, add it to that window, then click ok, and then submit your post :)

anything else you wanna know?

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Uh. . . what about quotes, and the little extra stuff all around?

blue_midget192
12-05-2004, 12:15 AM
quotes; well you can click the quote button, on the right hand side at the bottom of each post :) or insert the
tabs, into your post (im prity sure its the square bracket. and the extrra stuff all around? :) i presume u mena the picture etc :) well top of the page, click "User CP" and along the side will be loads of different links to different sets of options :) its all in there my friend :)

Welcome to the club lol

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Thanks, I think I got it down. . . the profile pic thing is confusing, I can't get any to work, but oh well. Thanks! :D oh, how do I get rid of that chocobo thing next to my name?

crono_logical
12-05-2004, 02:12 AM
right, i dont know why anyone aint replied yet,That's what timestamps are for, you can't really expect people to have already posted in some threads only one hour later :p

oh, how do I get rid of that chocobo thing next to my name?You can't. The colour tells you if that person is currently online or not though, so good for checking if they are, so likely to post soon or not. Yellow means they are, and grey means they're not. Red means they're invisible, so appear offline to almost everyone all the time, so the only red ones most people see is themselves if they've made themselves invisible :p

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 02:29 AM
Thanks for your help, I'm a bit slow when it comes to computers. :shame:

blue_midget192
12-05-2004, 10:00 PM
That's what timestamps are for, you can't really expect people to have already posted in some threads only one hour later :p

time stamps :confused: i cant read them !
:cry:

crono_logical
12-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Are they in some strange format? You might want to double check what you chose in your User Options for them then :p

finalheaven
12-18-2004, 02:26 PM
erm i came herre coz i thought if i could have nay help...hwmm yes im kind anew i was wondering if anyone could help me with signatures.. how do u get images into ur signatures..man i sound soo stupid sorry :((

crono_logical
12-18-2004, 03:16 PM
You'd have better luck looking the the Signature Thread marked Important :p