PDA

View Full Version : music battle

JseanjohnC
12-05-2004, 01:33 AM
i never posted a thread in these kinda forums and im wonderin wut music u prefer of the following popular artist, group, etc...

Destiny's Child
Usher
Jessica Simpson
Maroon 5
Alicia Keys
Linkin Park
Eminem
Tim McGraw

my preference: all of the above! but what do u think?

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 01:42 AM
Who said Destiny's CHild? I hate them! Except Kelly, she's the only one with talent, poor girl. But whatver, it isn't important because everybody likes something someone else doesn't:D
LINKIN PARK ALL THE WAY! I love them! I wish I could vote for Maroon 5 and Eminem too, but Linkin Park stand above them in my book.
Who's Usher? And Alicia Keys? And Jessica Simpson? (Please dont answer these questions)

Samuraid
12-05-2004, 01:54 AM
There needs to be a none-of-the-above option.

JseanjohnC
12-05-2004, 01:55 AM
i voted 4 Destiny's Child because it was a random vote cuz i like them all lol :p and beyonce is rather hott as well...but it was random

and by the way they should have a "BEST POLL" for the eyesonff awards that just ended! i would actually hav been nominated 4 sumthin lol :D

Psychotic
12-05-2004, 01:55 AM

Faris
12-05-2004, 01:58 AM
yes, i don't listen to anyone there as a matter of fact i havn't heard of one of them.... i need to start listening to the radio more often :mad:

Chris
12-05-2004, 02:02 AM
I don't listen (or like) any of the aforementioned artists.

escobert
12-05-2004, 02:06 AM
If I HAD to choose one of the above it would be LP.

Jojee
12-05-2004, 02:12 AM
Out of those... I'd say, Eminem ^^

eestlinc
12-05-2004, 02:52 PM

Cz
12-05-2004, 03:23 PM
I don't like any of those, I'm afraid.

I suppose if I had to choose I'd take Alicia Keys, since she's the only one I'm entirely indifferent too. The others have all done something to irritate me over the years, so I guess that counts them out.

tomamar04
12-05-2004, 03:31 PM
There's no British options. Everyone knows the best music comes from Britain (in the past: Beatles, Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones, Queen, Status Quo, U2, Blur) and now there are bands such as Keane, Franz Ferdinand, Muse, Oasis, Razorlight, Travis, Coldplay etc. And solo artists such as Dan and Natasha Beddingfield, Dizzee Rascal, Robbie Williams, Katie Melua, Will Young etc.

But being American, you've probably never heard of them.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 04:42 PM
There's no British options. Everyone knows the best music comes from Britain (in the past: Beatles, Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones, Queen, Status Quo, U2, Blur) and now there are bands such as Keane, Franz Ferdinand, Muse, Oasis, Razorlight, Travis, Coldplay etc. And solo artists such as Dan and Natasha Beddingfield, Dizzee Rascal, Robbie Williams, Katie Melua, Will Young etc.

But being American, you've probably never heard of them.

I've heard of them

jrgen
12-05-2004, 05:22 PM
seconded

Optium
12-05-2004, 05:54 PM

ninja-yuffie
12-05-2004, 06:00 PM
i hate destinys child, alecia keys, and jessica simpson *waggles fist at them* i MIGHT forgive destinys child cause there r&B song is ALRIGHT. LINKIN PARK ALL THE WAY *ive becum so numb all i wanna do is b more like m n b les like u*

Optium
12-05-2004, 06:06 PM
i hate destinys child, alecia keys, and jessica simpson *waggles fist at them* i MIGHT forgive destinys child cause there r&B song is ALRIGHT. LINKIN PARK ALL THE WAY *ive becum so numb all i wanna do is b more like m n b les like u*
How can you hate Alecia Keys? I don't like her genre of music at all but
you can't deny that she's pretty damn good at what she does. I don't
like her but I can't see hating her. As I said she's good at what she does,
I just don't like what it is that she does. *shrugs*

.opt

Shoeberto
12-05-2004, 06:14 PM
Em's alright. I'm not a big fan, but anytime he has a single out, I'll usually try to listen to some of his stuff.

Breine
12-05-2004, 07:18 PM
I voted for Alicia Keys.

Actually I'm a rather big fan of her's. In my opinion she's amazingly talented and is on of the music bussiness's hopes for the future. Her music and talent is real, and not made by some evil bubble-gum-pop-mastermind.

krissy
12-05-2004, 07:58 PM
destiny's child

edit: why? there's three oif them. power in numbers. one could be holding any of them singers and the other two are kicking in da ballz.
what's that you say? linkin park has liek 16 members? doesn't matter, their wounds, they will not heal. (aka wissoies)

Brian The Pink Shark
12-05-2004, 08:33 PM
what no metal?

:choc: