PDA

View Full Version : favorite disc?

JseanjohnC
12-05-2004, 02:45 AM
my favorite would have to the first one because the introduction is good and couldnt be any better...only bad thing is not all gf's...your thoughts?

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 03:00 AM
I'm guessing that you're talking about FF8. I say disk 3 because I think it contained the most action, and told us alot about the story line.

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Disk 4 becaue I got to kick Ulti's butt along with all the other wierdos that were swarmed in the castle. Take that Gargantua!

Faris
12-05-2004, 03:38 AM
*panics* I can't decide i love disc 1 3 and 4 erm...
3: I loved :love: the last part of it the part in space, in the sorceress memorial, and in the lunatic pandora all very :love: ing moments
1: everything about it! :love:
and 4: the fights in ultimecia's castle, and the ending (duh :rolleye2 )

kikimm
12-05-2004, 03:54 AM
OOoo...I think I'm going to have to say disc one. there's somethign about it that I'll never get tired of. The opening is awesome, maybe the best I've ever see, there are MANY great scenes (especially the last strong of them, during the 'Edea mission'. It all flowed perfectly together with the music, was beautiful, and gave you a real sense of urgency) I enjoyed every last second of it.

So yea....first disc.

:D

bEoWuLfX
12-05-2004, 07:26 AM
The first disc by far. It contained most of the good FMV's and also an introduction to all the characters and gave us a good chunk of game. I would have been happy if it was just one disc, but no! they had to make it longer and they had to totally muck up the story with the stupid orphanage and stupid time travel junk. I hate time travel! Disc 2 was nothing special, disc 3 would have to be second because you get the ragnarok, disc 4 just had the dungeon and that was crappy. the puzzles were lame!

Anaisa
12-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Disc ones my favorite its got the great opening scene and the mission to Dollet and the parade. Its just great.

black shadow
12-05-2004, 06:54 PM
yeah... disc 1 was great. ill never forget that fmv when they landed at, um... what was that city with the communication tower again? i forgot, but that was great.

Trumpet Thief
12-05-2004, 07:08 PM
chaoRSL: Disk two brought the most mystery, and builded the story's plot up, so I guess my vote goes to that...

AlbeRSLxorz: Although, Disc three had a very close call with it... *laughs maniacally*

Slade
12-06-2004, 07:54 PM
I like all the discs but fav would have to be the first disk. It has the most movies, and introduces the characters. I also thought the second disk was quite cool too (Rock on Garden Vs Garden!!! :D ).....but you cant vote twice :cry:

Lyndiny 1445 4eva
12-08-2004, 06:55 AM
:) Ok The entire game is jus fantastic no doubt about it but i would have to say that Disc 2 is my fav dnt no y but it jus, its jus summin i cnt get tired of but its vry close 2 disc 1 i mean come on da FMV at da begining WOAHHH AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Rinoa_Galatea
12-08-2004, 03:58 PM
My favorite Disk is the Disk 1 cuz there's where you know Rinoa, Edea, etc. It's cool! :D

ShivaBlizzard8
12-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Disc One by far. It was the most solid and enjoyable part of the game.

Devourment
12-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Hmmm i would say either disc three or four because that is when the game really gets going!! :) ;)

Destination0
12-14-2004, 12:29 AM
disc 1 is my fav
played it atleast 10 times

BG-57
12-14-2004, 01:57 AM
Disc 3. You can master your party items, GF's without getting locked into the endgame. I played a lot of Triple Triad on disc 3. Fun and addictive.

Mittopotahis
12-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Disc three by far....It has the most sidequests, most new GF's (as in not ones you get another chance at getting) and its not so 'you have to go this way'
But disc one was also close behind

That makes sense... Disc three by far/disc one was close behind

Future Esthar
12-18-2004, 02:30 AM
Donīt have a preferred disc.Each one has its own beauty.
Disc 1-Very funny,comic and with suspense.Almost every mission of the characters ends tragicaly.In the end of the disc they fall into a trap.They were victims of a cabala.
Disc 2-Elloneīs revenge (indirectly).She tries to change the past giving many headaches to the main villain.The characters gain near total freedom in space and time.The villain main plan failed.
Disc 3-Now they freedom on time extends very far to the future.The villain tries an alternate plan using Rinoa to freed Adel.And put the blame on some sorceress from the future.The characters here were on their best.
Disc4-Ultimecia invents a false reason to reach time compression.She pretends to be Rinoa or Quistis.In the end she tries to separate Squal from Rinoa separating the dream about the past from the dream about the future.

Doors
12-18-2004, 10:36 PM
Disc 3.I mean you can fly into space and kick sorceress ass!Also you get to fly a cool plane that had lots of horrible cannibalistic monsters once in it.How cool is that :)!

Garnet236
12-20-2004, 06:00 PM
I voted disc 1....that's because...it contains the part after where Squall is finally a SeeD...then...the Party where he first met Rinoa....also....the part where Squall & Rinoa dance together...though I personally think Squall can't dance....what do you guys think?

Dr.K
12-20-2004, 06:14 PM
I think disc one is problably the best - many fantastic FMV's and twists, namely the attack on dollet, being chased by XATM back to the shore, tomb of the unknown king and the edea battle.