PDA

View Full Version : Help me plz!!!!!

Cloudhexer
12-05-2004, 11:43 AM
:( help i'm stuck on the 1st disk and i cant find the clothing shop assistants dad and i've searched every were. So can some1 plaz help me find her dad. plz plz plz plz!!!:(

xxl::::::::Cloudhexer:::::>

Raistlin
12-05-2004, 01:32 PM
If I'm right about who you're talking about, he's in the bar on one of the stools.

DarKye-
12-05-2004, 01:37 PM
If I remember right, out of the clothing store, go up one screen. Then enter the bar. Talk to the guy closest to the entrance.

Shadow Knight
12-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Meh. It's been mentioned, but what the hell:

He's in the main bar, and when you walk in, it's on the right side of the screen.

One winged angel of death
12-05-2004, 05:50 PM
interesting... awright... you go into a bar talk to the dad. then you have to do sit ups. then you get a wig then you go to the bar once again, go tot he bathroom there's someone inside go to the food place order the special say it's good go to the drug store buy stomache medicean go to the bathroom stall again get the cologne then go to the materia shop agree with the quest (must have 120 or more gil for this) go spend the night go to the pop machine pick the most expensive thing. go to the materia shop keeper get the teiarra then you'll get picked by the don. heh it's all so fun....