PDA

View Full Version : favorite places to eat!

Cori
12-05-2004, 03:26 PM
What is your favorite restaurant and/or type of food? Mine are:

Fast Food:

Chick-fil-a (Arkansas just got their first big drive-thru one! )
Wendy's
Taco Bell
Subway
Sonic ( I work there so I get a 50% discount :p )

Nice going out to eat places:

OutBack Steakhouse
MarketPlace
Western Sizzlin'
Chinese food!!!!!! :D

So what do you like?

Xander
12-05-2004, 03:30 PM
I like this restaurant called The Harvester which me and Lindsey go to together a lot ^_^ I like eating..nice pub meals and stuff, or pasta. I eat pasta soooo much when I eat out. Or pizza. Mmm. But I try not to eat that so much now ^^; I don't really like fast food anymore.

Cori
12-05-2004, 03:54 PM
lol, I'm not that much of a pizza person. :p but then again I am a diabetic so I really have to watch what I eat. :p but I do so enjoy eating. lol. :D

Chris
12-05-2004, 04:00 PM
The one and only place to eat:

http://www.mcspotlight.org/company/company_pix/logo_m.jpg

Venom65437
12-05-2004, 11:26 PM
I really don't like fast food much, but I get it all the time because it's semi-cheap... and fast... when I do go get it I like: McD's, Burger King, Wendy's (sometimes), Arby's, does Long John Silver's count?

As for real restaurants: Applebee's, TGIFriday's, Shoney's (for the breakfast buffet ONLY), Chinese, I'm sure there is more but I can't think of any.

And of course I love pizza, like everyone should. :)

theundeadhero
12-05-2004, 11:30 PM
I like to eat under my bed covers. No one can see me there. Really though, the place I eat the most is taco bell so I'm guessing there.

Kirobaito
12-05-2004, 11:40 PM
I like Taco Bueno. Nobody knows what that is, though, and it frustrates me.

Miriel
12-05-2004, 11:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/in-n-out.jpg

MoonsEcho
12-06-2004, 03:03 AM
I like Taco Bueno. Nobody knows what that is, though, and it frustrates me.

:love:

Fast Food:
Taco Bueno
Taco Bell
Wendy's
Jack in the Box
McDonalds

Non-Fast Food:
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Bennigan's
Logan's Roadhouse
Texas Roadhouse
Joe's Crab Shack
Golden Corral

I love going out to eat.

EDIT: I forgot Popeye's! And BJ's Pizza, the BEST pizza I've ever had. ;_;

Jojee
12-06-2004, 03:05 AM
:( Besides Cinnabon and ice cream/coffee places....

I think I prefer eating at home, now that I am in uni... *cries*

RSL's house?

theundeadhero
12-06-2004, 03:55 AM
Joe's Crab Shack
I got crabs!... at Joe's Crab Shack!
Peace, love, and crabs.

nik0tine
12-06-2004, 04:03 AM
I would say that my favorite restraunt would be Tina's Ethiopian Cafe in Chandler, Arizona. It's a nice little place and there usually is nobody in there. The owner is a nice ethiopian lady and her husband is a bass player so I often times go there to get tips on bass playing.

The mining camp is another great restraunt out in the middle of nowhere.

Kinkaids. Mmmm. It's a damn nice restraunt in Phoenix. Most people who eat there get Bush's tax cut. I however, do not.

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-06-2004, 04:04 AM
FILIBERTO'S

escobert
12-06-2004, 04:07 AM
Mcdonalds, Pizza place downtown, Pizza place at school, China lite (they serve alcohol to me :D) Subway. I dot really liek to eat at nice places because I just really don't like fancey food for the most part. I'll take a double cheeseburger or a bigmac any day.

EDIT: I forgot Taco Bell and KFC of course

nik0tine
12-06-2004, 04:13 AM
FILIBERTO'S

Um, No.

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-06-2004, 05:06 AM
No what. Filiberto's is delicious.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-06-2004, 06:02 AM
Aside from McHeartAttack's, I rather like Pho Mai, it is a privately owned restaurant near my house that serves pho, which is a Vietnamese noodle soup with meat and herbs that is extremely tasty.

Eö Telrúnya
12-06-2004, 07:41 AM
I love Chinese food, Mexican food and Chicken, so as long as the restaurant/take-away has those types of food, I'll be satisfied and happy! My favourite take-away places are Southern Fried Chicken, Master Wok and The Little Yang Sing. Those are local to my area, so you probably won't recognize them.

Meat Puppet
12-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Wherever I can find. And as long as it hasn't got like, rats or something, or if it's McDonalds.

Jack
12-06-2004, 09:44 AM
There's this sandwich bar in Leicester called YoYos which I like very much. And this place in Lutterworth called Flackeys that makes a bloody good Sandwich bap. However... I usually get dragged to places when I'm out and about. Like McDonalds and KFC...But never Burger King. That's just gross...

MoonsEcho
12-07-2004, 06:21 AM
.But never Burger King. That's just gross...

Agreed.

What's a sandwich bap? <_<

Cori
12-07-2004, 06:24 AM
oh yeah, I also love crabs!!!!!!!!! but crablegs are so expensive for what little meat you get....... but oh it is so good dipped in butter!!!:D

Eö Telrúnya
12-07-2004, 07:22 AM
I know it's not really on-topic, but this McDonalds Death Star made me laugh. :D

Clickety. (http://shinbone.home.att.net/mickyd1.jpg)

Shlup
12-07-2004, 07:44 AM
My favorite place to eat is Shogun, one of the local all-you-can-eat sushi bars. I almost die every time I go there.

The Captain
12-07-2004, 07:51 AM
I try to avoid fast food like the plague, but everyone slips up every once in a while and when I do, it's usually at a Wendy's.

As for other places:

TGIFridays
Chili's
Pizzera Uno
Tavern On The Green, though it's VERY expensive.
Cafe Boca, a less expensive stop with a good varied menu.
Any of millions of diners that populate Long Island and NYC.

Take care all.