PDA

View Full Version : Paine/Lulu

VoodooChild
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Ok, Ive been looking at pictures of both X and X-2, I dont own the game, but Im having both for Christmas

Someone please explain to me whether Paine and Lulu is the same person.....because they both look kinda the same... :confused:

Thanks alot - Voodoo

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 08:01 PM
I don;t think they're the same person since Lulu is in X-2 along with Paine, so...ya know

VoodooChild
12-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Lol ok thanks...Like I said, I havent played either of the games yet :)

Are either of them in X?

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 08:19 PM
. . . how can you be so blind? Paine is WAY better than Lulu, and just because the both look Goth doesn't mean they're the same person. . . sheesh. . . even just looking at pictures how do they look the same? I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I just don't get how some people can't even detect subtle differences in REAL people, let alone animated characters. . . As you can see this subject bothers me something terrible. But then I'm just some crazy loon, from off the streets. . . :spin:
Oh, and Lulu's from X & X-2(not playable in X-2), and paine's one of the maine characters in X-2(the BEST!)

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 08:22 PM
. . . how can you be so blind? Paine is WAY better than Lulu, and just because the both look Goth doesn't mean they're the same person. . . sheesh. . . even just looking at pictures how do they look the same? I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I just don't get how some people can't even detect subtle differences in REAL people, let alone animated characters. . . As you can see this subject bothers me something terrible. But then I'm just some crazy loon, from off the streets. . . ummm nno you're not.
Well, they're not the same person as you'll see when you play :D

VoodooChild
12-05-2004, 08:32 PM
. . . how can you be so blind? Paine is WAY better than Lulu, and just because the both look Goth doesn't mean they're the same person. . . sheesh. . . even just looking at pictures how do they look the same? I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I just don't get how some people can't even detect subtle differences in REAL people, let alone animated characters. . . As you can see this subject bothers me something terrible. But then I'm just some crazy loon, from off the streets. . . :spin:
Oh, and Lulu's from X & X-2(not playable in X-2), and paine's one of the maine characters in X-2(the BEST!)

Wow wow, didnt mean to offend :p
Im just taking a guess here....but is your favourite character Paine? ;) Hehe
Thanks for the help anyway :)

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 08:41 PM
No, I'm sorry. It's just that people are olways geting me mixed up with people whom I've never even heard of befor in my life, and deciding that I must be related to them, or that I AM them. . . I over react a lot.
-and Paine is one of my favorite characters, among many others(Cloud, Squall, Yuffie, Rikku[in X only], TERRA, and more as well)

VoodooChild
12-05-2004, 08:52 PM
No, I'm sorry. It's just that people are olways geting me mixed up with people whom I've never even heard of befor in my life, and deciding that I must be related to them, or that I AM them. . . I over react a lot.

Lol no worries....

JseanjohnC
12-06-2004, 12:04 AM
i dont think Paine and Lulu look alike what so ever! Lulu is a sexy gurly-gur l type and paine is a rough tom boy! Lulu is very much better in my opinion!

DarknessFromAbove
12-06-2004, 12:23 AM
I agree, Paine is much more like Squall than Lulu, and Squall kicks ass!

ninja-yuffie
12-06-2004, 04:14 PM
no there different, actually if you look hard enough you might find a pic of lulu and paine in the same scene, (i have the games, trust me as you play them both there actually no were near simmalar) X RULLEEEEEES

VoodooChild
12-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Ok well can someone tell me who the brunette with the really long hair is, I think she sings with Yuna? :confused: Dont know what her name is

What game/s is she in?

Yuffie514
12-06-2004, 05:45 PM
oh, i think that's Lenne. she has long hair and looks like Yuna right?

DarknessFromAbove
12-07-2004, 01:13 AM
oh, i think that's Lenne. she has long hair and looks like Yuna right? . . . and she's only in X-2. She was a singer/summoner 1,000 years ago. . . and I shouldn't say any more lest I spoil the rest of the game (though it wasn't all that great if you ask me, X-2 that is) :(

Dking'squeen
12-07-2004, 01:17 AM
I would think Yuna looks like Lenne, since Lenne is techinically older that Yuna. Lenne is great:love: Plua, Yuna wgere's LENNE'S dress sphere, so like I said before, I would think Yuna looks like Lenne, not the other way around, but hey, that might just be me

Vaprice
12-08-2004, 02:41 AM
Pain is in FFX-2. Lulu-in FFX.

Pain is a cold hearted person who will eventually open up to you at the end of the game. FFX-2 is all about the girl power! lol

Lulu is mage and Pain is warrior.

Yuffie514
12-08-2004, 05:09 PM
when i first saw Paine (and her resemblance to Lulu), i thought that she was like Lulu's tomboy-ish sister. :tongue:

=Angelus=
12-11-2004, 02:59 AM
Paine and Lulu both sorta reminded me of tonberries... somehow because of that... i thought they were similar too... oh ya.. aren't their eyes also the same colour?

anyway... Paine's cool! her english voice is also from Singapore right?

KingOfDragons
01-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Actually Lenne is older, but she is in the future, as you can see if you have the sad ending (I believe) you see Shuin and Lenne come together but a thousend years further.

Demon eye
01-02-2005, 10:16 PM
They are different...

Lulu-pregnat does not fight at all/married to Wakka

Paine-Figjts with Yuna and Rikku,she always thinks of hurt time