PDA

View Full Version : Sleep.

Eö Telrúnya
12-05-2004, 08:37 PM
This is a thread concerning sleep.

Do you get enough sleep, or do you find yourself "dropping off" at the most inappropriate times (Eg - during a meeting at work/school)? Also, do you find it easy to fall to sleep when you get into bed, or are you a very light sleeper who is woken by even the slightest sound?

Dking'squeen
12-05-2004, 08:48 PM
I don;t get enough sleep because of the homework we get over the weekend, I do it near the time when I have to go to sleep. I try to go to sleep in school, but people keep waking me up or think something's wrong.I'm sometimes a light sleeper. It actually depends on how tired I am during the day. Sometimes, thing s outside become magnified and I wake up, like when It was raining outside, I woke up at three in the morning or when my cat meows

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 09:06 PM
I'm always in a state of half-sleep

Polyonymous
12-05-2004, 09:18 PM
i stay up too late for the time that i wake up. im also always laying my head down in school because it bores me to death. sleep is the one thing i never have enough of

Denmark
12-05-2004, 09:27 PM
I get nowhere near enough sleep. even on weekends. I probably sleep better in winter, though, because it's hard for me to sleep when it's too hot.

Kaos Nishiakari
12-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Sleep doesn't come easy... but when it does... *shudder* But it's all good, I have my trusty alarm clock to give me a headahce for the rest of the day as I drag this fleshy corpse of mine (I like to call it a body) around.

Logan
12-05-2004, 11:09 PM
I get an average of 9 hours a night, but I get sleepy in the middle of my classes, sometimes.

theundeadhero
12-05-2004, 11:11 PM
No one ever lets the dead sleep. All them crafty kids and their witchy books. BLAST YOU! I'm zombyfied most of the time.

Venom65437
12-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Sleep is for the weak. :)

I never sleep, I'm a super insomniac. I can't fall asleep, and when I do I usually wake up 4 or 5 times before I say "screw it."

Oddly enough, after about 20 minutes, I don't even feel tired anymore.

I usually don't feel tired when I go to bed either, I just do it cause I need too. LoL.

Kirobaito
12-05-2004, 11:19 PM
I don't get enough sleep. I normally get 6-7 hours of sleep a night, but I really require 8-9. I sleep a lot in school and take naps in the afternoon. *sleeps*