PDA

View Full Version : Didn't receive jobs?

Road Dogg
12-05-2004, 11:03 PM
In the FFV english translated rom that I downloaded from this website, I'm worried that there may be some glitches. First, in the battle with Liquid Flame in the Karnak Engine room before you get the fire crystal, I noticed that he took NO damage while in the shape of fist. I'm not sure if its supposed to be like this, but more importantly...

After escaping from Karnak Castle and receive the crystal shards, I only received 3 jobs. I didn't get Bard and Hunter like all guides say I should. Is something odd here, or do I just need to wait longer? :confused: :confused:

mike without a hat
12-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Nope everythings fine, he isnt supposed to get damaged in that form, and you get the other two jobs from a chocobo later in the game.

Road Dogg
12-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Aight thanks, it was just weird cuz he was in that form for an EXTREMELY long time and I didn't remember that boss taking that long when I played the Final Fantasy Anthology version of FFV. When I read a a job guide, it said you got those two jobs as part of the Fire Crystal, it didn't really specify that it was at a later time. Thanks for clearing that up.