PDA

View Full Version : rumors continued..ahem

Blank
12-06-2004, 01:54 AM
screw you guys i wasn't done. anyways, don't assume 7 and 8 are right next to eachother because of their technology, and all the massive damage done to the earth and badada, it can all be dismissed with saying that a really really lot of time goes by between each one. heck, maybe the planet even collided with another one and became bigger, who knows?
so thats what keeps the theory possible, because time is what changes everything.

its possible for there to have been 8, then 9, then 10 because where 8 have lots of tech, where time passes and people turn midevil again, or the human race dies and comes back even, then eventually that crap dies out or whatever and 10 comes along with machina. see?

think way outside the box. like in the closet of the building across the street from the box making factory.

Shoeberto
12-06-2004, 03:12 AM
seed=shinra

abrojtm
12-06-2004, 03:53 AM
Apparently X comes long before VII.

DJZen
12-06-2004, 05:15 AM
The reason Squall and Seifer can use gunblades is because they're secretly lovers. Why else would they fight so much over nothing?

ShivaBlizzard8
12-06-2004, 05:29 AM
screw you guys i wasn't done.

You are SO getting enforced. :twak: *hides in the bushes and waits for Del* :p

Slade
12-06-2004, 08:00 PM
I think its lame to think that the FFs are connected. Its obvious they have nothing to do with one another apart from references and names. I mean, what about eternal guys like Necron? Shouldnt he be around?

Faris
12-06-2004, 08:41 PM
i don't mean to be rude but this will be deleted in no time :( :rolleyes2

blue_midget192
12-06-2004, 08:47 PM
its possible for there to have been 8, then 9, then 10 because where 8 have lots of tech, where time passes and people turn midevil again, or the human race dies and comes back even, then eventually that crap dies out or whatever and 10 comes along with machina. see?

nah, if it wer tue then i'd say it would be; 9, then 8 then 7 then 10

:tongue:

Halenite
12-06-2004, 10:26 PM
I'm just waiting for Del to show up here.

Anyway, the FF games are in NO WAY connected. The only exceptions are FFVII/Dirge of Cerberus and FFX/FFX-2.

Faris
12-06-2004, 11:49 PM
I'm just waiting for Del to show up here.

Anyway, the FF games are in NO WAY connected. The only exceptions are FFVII/Dirge of Cerberus and FFX/FFX-2.
that would be the only connections between the Ff's

o Delllllll!!!!!!

:cookie:

Shoeberto
12-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Del, eh? Yeah, he was a good guy. That's too bad about his...accident. He shoulda looked before stepping in that wet cement...and when he tripped into the river.

Move along folks.

Xxiawakin
12-07-2004, 03:43 AM
Del, eh? Yeah, he was a good guy. That's too bad about his...accident. He shoulda looked before stepping in that wet cement...and when he tripped into the river.

Move along folks.

Or when he walked under that Axe.
That you were dropping with force.
...That...that...
...Wait...
I'M ON TO YO-...oh, wait, no, sorry, that was me that hit him with the Axe.
Move along.

Faris
12-07-2004, 04:45 PM

Move along folks.

Or when he walked under that Axe.
That you were dropping with force.
...That...that...
...Wait...
I'M ON TO YO-...oh, wait, no, sorry, that was me that hit him with the Axe.
Move along.

poor Del
*sends a "get well soon" card, some "get well soon" flowers and teddy bear*

:cookie:

Lyndiny 1445 4eva
12-08-2004, 05:01 PM
No Final Fantasy is linked i can guaranty you this now apart from the producers an dat of all final fantasies have there, you could say 'traditions', the only final fantasies linked will have a name (aka, X & X-2) All the time an effort put in2 each game is excellent not 1 has been rushed coz they dont rush them so why dis them they've gave us so much in our gaming lives an the stories an that that behind the games hav effected our lives 2 so STOP! DISSIN !FF!
p.s. i no i went off da subject but hey lol.
p.s.s. none of da FF's r related.

VIVA LA SUMMONS 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Necronopticous
12-08-2004, 05:06 PM
midevil
Medievil.

Lyndiny 1445 4eva
12-08-2004, 05:07 PM
bi da way DJzen SQUALL AND SEIFER ARE NOT GAY!!!!! DNT DIS SQUALLS DA BEST!!!! :mad2:

Devourment
12-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Hmm i suppose they could be some way related but each one was really based on the same style but with different ideas, it might be the fact that ideas dragged on a little bit so they were a bit similar to their predeccessors. :) ;)

rcabronx
12-08-2004, 10:26 PM
:nibbles:

Only person on here who has made any sense whatsoever has been abrojtm... THE EVENTS IN FFX AND X2 INDEED TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE EVENTS OF FFVII.

Those who have not played FFX2, or those who just don't pay attention, would not know this.

DUN

Lyndiny 1445 4eva
12-08-2004, 10:50 PM
sorry but thats not true no ff is realted apart from FFX-2 an dat coz dar all completely different stories none are ralted sheesh :)

Lyndiny 1445 4eva
12-08-2004, 10:52 PM
well they do have dar similarities but dar jus lil things an stuff not entire game linked dar are no time spans between each game like summin stupid like 14267 and 20067 dats stupid! hense dar all a storie different stories which u can relate 2 frew game play dun

Slade
12-08-2004, 10:58 PM
sorry but thats not true no ff is realted apart from FFX-2 an dat coz dar all completely different stories none are ralted sheesh :)

Glad someones thinking straight :) . I agree with this quote and this quote alone. And i back up what i said earlier about it being lame to think the FFs (except of course X & X-2) are connected....especially since they are not in order. :D

ill-fated-life
12-08-2004, 11:43 PM
bi da way DJzen SQUALL AND SEIFER ARE NOT GAY!!!!! DNT DIS SQUALLS DA BEST!!!! :mad2:
yes they are....hahahaha

MoonsEcho
12-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Glad someones thinking straight :) . I agree with this quote and this quote alone. And i back up what i said earlier about it being lame to think the FFs (except of course X & X-2) are connected....especially since they are not in order. :D

You agree with that? I couldn't even read it.
:rolleyes2

Xxiawakin
12-09-2004, 01:07 AM
You agree with that? I couldn't even read it.
:rolleyes2

Halenite
12-09-2004, 05:50 PM
where has Del been lately anyway?

blue_midget192
12-09-2004, 05:59 PM
where has Del been lately anyway?

yea he usualy would have closed this thread by now :eek:

rcabronx
12-09-2004, 06:10 PM
The little Al-Bhed kid in FFX-2, named SHINRA, states that the energy in the FARPLANE could be extracted and used as an external energy source.

In FF7, the name of the huge corporation sucking up all the Mako energy from the lifestream=SHINRA. LIFESTREAM = FARPLANE. LITTLE AL-BHED KID SHINRA = FOUNDER OF SHINRA INC. Generation upon generation pass and pass and pass, SHINRA is all evil and greedy for money years later, Mako is diminishing, yada yada yada, you got part 7.

I never said 7 was a flippin SEQUEL to X and X-2. I said they are connected. Coincidentally or not, who knows, who cares. All I know is that little tidbit about SHINRA in X-2 saying that made me realize that he was the founder of Shinra Inc in 7. Wasn't he a genius kid, after all? And Al-Bhed or not is irrelevant. Maybe the race died out before the events in 7. Again, who knows, who cares.

I wish you guys would stop trying to be so damn cool with your stupid ass ways of writing and remarks and just admit that I make sense. :mad:

DJZen
12-10-2004, 04:56 AM

Considering I'm gay how on earth is that an insult?

BTW, FFVII WAS rushed. If you're gonna go off spewing facts, make sure it's facts you're spewing and not horse {DOO DOO}

MJN SEIFER
12-12-2004, 03:06 PM
FF games DO have conections Square said so.

mean, what about eternal guys like Necron? Shouldnt he be around?

Necron is in FFV... Which is actually a millenium or so before FFVIII (Again from the horses mouth)

X & X-2)

If you watch the advert in UK Square say this is the fist "direct sequells"

They said that up to now all FF games where all years apart from each other (Like a good 100 or more but it depends on the game 1 and 2 are only a decade or so)

Xxiawakin
12-12-2004, 05:55 PM
This is still here? The hell?

Slade
12-16-2004, 02:04 AM
This is still here? The hell?

My thoughts exactly

PS: Doomsday is right. No connection, ZIPPO, NADA, BUPKISS! Except for names eg CId, Shiva etc.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-16-2004, 02:17 AM
I always thought the term "connections" in the context of this theory just meant square giving a hats off to the previous FF's not...a sequel direct connection with the stories!?

Seriously i think were looking to much into this whole theory when its not needed....why dont we treat each FF's seperately as they should (ofcourse with the exception of x-2 and what ever their doing with the ff7 sequels)!

rcabronx: if its any consilation your theory actually sounds logical lol! but its a theory none the less...

DJZen
12-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Well, when you consider that the world of any given FF game gets generally mucked around with by magic, it's not too far fetched to assume that it's the same world in every game.

rcabronx
12-16-2004, 05:17 PM
rcabronx: if its any consilation your theory actually sounds logical lol! but its a theory none the less...

I'm not sure I would describe what I said as a theory, more like an observation of a really cute nostagia trick by the people at SE. Like I said, I never did say 7 was meant to be a sequel of X2, just the tiny connection they made between the two games was extremely apparent. Why else would SE even bother to have that Shinra kid say what he said, and have the name he has, if they didn't want the hardcore Final Fantasy gamers to make the mental connection between the games. More than likely it was for nostalgic reasons. It was never a theory in essence because I didn't continue to look for clues to prove it, or that any other connections existed. It was one line that was said by a specific character that made me think of 7, and that would logically indicate as far as any apparent timelines between the games that X and X2 happened before 7.

Emotionally speaking, it did make me nostalgic when I realized what was being said and by whom, because right after I finished X-2, I started up 7 again. So for those who say there is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT NO WAY NO HOW CONNECTION BETWEEN ANY OF THE FF GAMES EVEEEEEER, I only say this: Open your minds, and stop being so linear. One of the most fun things about FF is that it does make you think a bit, and it does take you out of an otherwise normal existence, and transports you to a FANTASY world to take on roles through these character that you could never dream possible. So to continuously and unyieldingly say NO NO NO NO, NOT POSSIBLE, NO CONNECTION, is kind of unfair. I'm not saying Garnet til Alexandros was hiding somewhere in Midgar, or that Paine went to Balamb Garden, and we didn't see her, or any other such nonsense. It was deliberate by SE, I'm sure, to make SHINRA say what he said, therefore inventing a connection between the games, tiny as it may be.

DUN

blue_midget192
12-17-2004, 10:44 AM
So for those who say there is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT NO WAY NO HOW CONNECTION BETWEEN ANY OF THE FF GAMES EVEEEEEER, I only say this: Open your minds, and stop being so linear. One of the most fun things about FF is that it does make you think a bit, and it does take you out of an otherwise normal existence, and transports you to a FANTASY world to take on roles through these character that you could never dream possible. So to continuously and unyieldingly say NO NO NO NO, NOT POSSIBLE, NO CONNECTION, is kind of unfair. I'm not saying Garnet til Alexandros was hiding somewhere in Midgar, or that Paine went to Balamb Garden, and we didn't see her, or any other such nonsense. It was deliberate by SE, I'm sure, to make SHINRA say what he said, therefore inventing a connection between the games, tiny as it may be.

DUN

i concur.

Blank
12-17-2004, 06:05 PM
not all of you guys are getting the idea. yes all the FFs have similarities with names and crap, and no duh x/x2 are related, they're direct sequals. but you dont even have to put the FFs out of order. if you think HARD enough, it is logical for all the FFs to actualy be a series. 1 through 12 or wherever they may end. each one has a different story, but that doesn't mean they don't occur in/on the same place.

think bigger than saying 9 would come before 7 because 7 has technology. with crap loads of time between each game, it makes plenty of sense that 8 would have machines, totally die out eventually one way or another, and eventually 9 comes around (which happens to include another planet). =\ i hope i can get my point across. think HUGE, massive, and it is still possible, asin a theory.

=) thank all of you for having comments tho. i like the post about squall and seifer being gay whether its true or not. hah

Blank
12-17-2004, 06:12 PM
I'm not sure I would describe what I said as a theory, more like an observation of a really cute nostagia trick by the people at SE. Like I said, I never did say 7 was meant to be a sequel of X2, just the tiny connection they made between the two games was extremely apparent. Why else would SE even bother to have that Shinra kid say what he said, and have the name he has, if they didn't want the hardcore Final Fantasy gamers to make the mental connection between the games. More than likely it was for nostalgic reasons. It was never a theory in essence because I didn't continue to look for clues to prove it, or that any other connections existed. It was one line that was said by a specific character that made me think of 7, and that would logically indicate as far as any apparent timelines between the games that X and X2 happened before 7.

Emotionally speaking, it did make me nostalgic when I realized what was being said and by whom, because right after I finished X-2, I started up 7 again. So for those who say there is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT NO WAY NO HOW CONNECTION BETWEEN ANY OF THE FF GAMES EVEEEEEER, I only say this: Open your minds, and stop being so linear. One of the most fun things about FF is that it does make you think a bit, and it does take you out of an otherwise normal existence, and transports you to a FANTASY world to take on roles through these character that you could never dream possible. So to continuously and unyieldingly say NO NO NO NO, NOT POSSIBLE, NO CONNECTION, is kind of unfair. I'm not saying Garnet til Alexandros was hiding somewhere in Midgar, or that Paine went to Balamb Garden, and we didn't see her, or any other such nonsense. It was deliberate by SE, I'm sure, to make SHINRA say what he said, therefore inventing a connection between the games, tiny as it may be.

DUN

that's basically what i was trying to say. THANKYOU someone actualy got what i meant. dont be so literal about the facts and let loose guys =P.
now that i think of it, that shinra quote thing related to 7 is very interesting. i like that kinda stuff.

Del Murder
12-18-2004, 05:02 AM
Sorry to disappoint everyone, I skipped this forum last week in my rounds because the Ciddies captivated my attention, and FFVIII is usually one of the more time-consuming forums look at.

None of the FF games are direct sequels to each other, except of course X-2 to X, and V to I.

*enforces everyone for the hell of it*

Case (and thread) closed.

D, where art thou?