PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Tidus Andronicus
12-06-2004, 07:32 AM
Well, first off, *welcomes self back to the forums* ^_^

OK well, I've recently been playing my awesome DS and I just couldn't resist telling people the things I know... and i want to see an argument of what will become a better handheld system.

Let me say right now, I am hands down all for the DS, and there are more reasons for that than most people know.

First, the problems I see with the PSP.
Most obviously... the battery life... 3, 4 hours?? common sony >_>
Poor release date schedualing... not until march here... possibly not until next November.
The PSP, while it does have better Graphics... it has major overheating issues.
Another thing, the PSP will use a CD format that was created by sony, and these day... you can get much more data, and features on cartrige/card based games, than on CD ones...
And there is the cost dilema... if only sony could make it cheaper *sigh* but $350 is way too much for a handheld with lower graphics than the ps2.
Also, Sony doesn't want to release any decent specs on the PSP... keeping it a tight secret, so us fans wont know whats in store... its good for sony, to hide their plan from the competition... but not much fun for us.
As of now, the only games in developement are just PS/PS2 remakes.
I would love to get one... but there are serveral things that stand in my way... and although Sony has treated this with great business ethics so far... they have some strange plans for propriatery objectives on the PSP.
Well thats all I can remember about the downside to PSP for now. lol

On to the DS!
Well I will speak from first hand experiance... since I own one. And I will try to bring up some of the neat treats in store for the DS's future.
Well, I guess the first thing to state is that the price of the DS is much better than the PSP... at a mer $149 max, its a much better buy... and if you look at the past, you'll see (as with the SP) that the price can be expected to drop.
Now lets talk battery life. Nintendo says you'll get 10 hours of life on one charge... But don't let that foul you, thats the absolute min, it would seem. I myself have kept mine going for about 20 hours now... and I'm hearing rumors of an amazing 40 hour life from some people. Now while I can't support the 40 hours... I can say that 10-20+ is way better than 4.
Remember how I said that PSP has better graphics? Well, I lyed xD. PSP has a slightly wider screen... but the graphics are about the same. In fact, I've been hearing reports that the graphics of the PSP are PS1 at best. And so far the DS has proven to have graphics as good as the GameCube. Sorry, but it would seem not even sony is awesome enough to truly give us a PS2 hand held. But don't worry, on these small screens, it won't look bad at all. ^_^

Okay, its time to power into the best things about the DS.(to me anyway)
Hmmm lets see, you all know that the DS has 2 screens, and you may have heard that 1 screen is a touch pad. Now, does the PSP have that? 2 Screens allows for some of the most original game play I've seen in years and years! Some games will use it for a control, similar to a joystick without the actually moving a stick part. Others use it to move things around, or to select menus or items. Just to let you know, with the DS, your gonna use that touch screen FAR more often than the other buttons on the system. And its by far a better way to play, once you get used to it.
Another interesting thing I'd like to inform people on, is that everyone seems to be confused on the name of the DS... What do you think DS stands for? Dual Screens? As much as that may be true, the other intended name that Nintendo wanted DS for, was Developer System. This means that the system may hold some way for the average user to 'develope' games, or it may just mean its a flexable system.

There are other nice features about the DS, its got wireless! 802.11g to be exact. Which means it has a very decent wireless range and bandwidth. When sony heard about this, they threw in a 802.11b wireless... which is cheaper, and less bandwith and range. The DS will have a 30ft garenteed wireless range, and as much as 100ft is possible.
These wireless features on the DS allows Pictochat to work. Pictochat, for those that don't know, is a 4 chatroom, 16 person per chat room, wireless chat for the DS that lets you not only type messages to your friends in the area, but also draw them words or pictures. The 802.11g internet wireless standard also means that it could be simple to allow voice over IP at wireless internet points, and wireless internet games... so you can play (for free on nintendo's servers) with someone half way around the world.
Edit: Another nice feature of the DS's wireless, when your playing a multiplayer game with friends, only one of you has to have that game cartrige! and the other players can download the game off your DS to play with you! ^_^

Ok there is one flaw I found with the DS so far, but its not major. The DS is not backwards compatable beyond the Gameboy Advanced... so any older games than that, wont work on it... technically that is ^_~

I also happen to know a few smaller details about the DS that nintendo hasn't really made much noise about.
For one, the DS will have bios upgrades! These will come secretly packaged with new games, to allow those games to have new features. Or to give the DS itself new features, Like the Voice chat I mentioned earlier (currently in the works) or new PDA style like the calender (already in the DS) The upgrades will also save Nintendo the hassle of making new version models... unlike the PS2, with the many new model versions that came out over the years... cause of small flaws in the core software.

Ok now I will talk about a few things that Nintendo didn't exactly plan for (or maybe they did;)) Since the Nintendo DS has 2 game slots, one for Advanced games and one for the new DS card slot, there are several small groups out there, developing ways to actually make it a 'Developers System' so to speak... The new card format that Nintendo came up with is so small, its tough to hack... and its games will be even hard to emulate, due to the touch screen controls... but never worry, while you can't emulate the games on the computer, the DS will soon be able to Emulate other games on it!!! For example, you CAN play older GB games, cause of a device that will go into the GBA slot and have an emulator bult into it. It will let you use standard flash cards from your computer so you can load ROMs from GB or even NES and such. Now while this isn't an offically Nintendo sponsered hardware... it will still be obtainable online. ;)
But it doesn't end!! Nintendo may have plans (and if not them, then a private group) to develope a flash card of their own that will allow us to play MP3s and even movies on the DS!!

Now I wonder, what Sony could possibly do to compete with all that? ;)

How do I know all this you ask? Well, I have connections that have connections. xD But more importantly, I have press access to Nintendo's site, and a few others. People I know, know game developers (including japanese companies), and know more about video games than G4 lol. And one of my connections is a game hacker. Along with that, I can go to E3 if I want, and all I have to do is take pictures there (ok well the latter doesn't mean I know anymore, but still.)=P
Ok, ^_^;\ sorry to brag... but this is all true.

If I've forgotten anything, I'll post it later. ^_~ I'm sure there can still be a descussion on the PSP vs DS!

Edit: Did I mention the DS also has stereo sound (2 speakers), it has 2 game processors: the ARM 9 and the ARM 7, and it also has a power saving sleep mode: which means when you close the DS while playing a game, it automatically pauses and turns off the screens, to save a whole lot of battery power!

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Eh, I was going to get a DS first anyways. I may get a PSP if it ever comes down from its (exorbitant) price.

edczxcvbnm
12-06-2004, 10:01 AM
You seem to be really mis-informed about a few things.

First of CD discs are always more advantagious than a cartriage on many levels. You can get higher amounts of data off a CD faster still and they are cheaper to produce. It may be different with the DS...floppy discs as I will call them. To small and thin to be a cart to me.

Also the price of the PSP will most likely be 150 and 200 for the 2 packages they are offering. The price when converted from yen is 188 and 233 but these things are always cheaper in the states so my guess is 150 and 200 or possibly 175 and 225.

No original games? A new advance wars is so original...NOT! Neither is Mario 64x4 or Mr. Driller for the system. Metroid Prime hunters is probably the best right now. The PSP has that stupid Death Jr. game which is actually COMPLETELY original and it is actually by sony and there is a Metal Gear game coming out for it.

The PSP has also improved the battery life from what I understand also to around 6 horus now. Still not great but getting better.

Your information is like...old as dirt about the PSP. OLD AS DIRT.

EDIT: I take back what I said about cartridge format and loading...to an extent. I maybe wrong on this but with a cartridge you have to load say a whole level at once where as on a disc you can at least stream the information to get bigger levels than the hardware will allow to be stored. That is what I mean by higher levels of data faster. Cartridge can load what it can faster but I don't think in can stream information like a CD can.

Also the CDs can hold higher amounts of data than a cartidge. I saw a gig flash drive today for $60 after rebates but I can get 50 DVD Rs for $20 bucks. Cartiges are finally starting to hold huge amounts of data but not at an affordable price. The only advantage I see to a cart is that there is no need for a memory card.

Captain Maxx Power
12-06-2004, 12:43 PM
I'll get both when they're 5 years out of date and worth about thirty quid each on ebay.

Lindy
12-06-2004, 01:35 PM
For a start, the PSP, at last tests, had a battery life of 90 minutes and in those 90 minutes burned the hands of the players n___n

How fun. The Metal Gear game coming out on it is a CARD BASED STRATEGY GAME, ironically called Metal Gear Acid, which is clearly what Konami was on when it came up with the idea. "Aha, no, I won't cut this guy's throat from behind, I'll call up my selection of cards...Go Blue Eyes Red M16! Attack his mana...I mean body directly!"

Look on the main Konami page, the two main links are MGS and Yu-Gi-Oh, looks like they combined them at last with unfortunate results =(

Tidus Andronicus
12-06-2004, 05:13 PM
Actually these days, you can get just about the same anount of memory on a card/cartrige that you can get on a CD.
The current DS card holds just over a GB of memory.
And I don't notice any difference in speed... if anything I'd say CDs can be slower... they have to spin up... and CDs have loading time... Where as a card doesn't, a card is practically direct access. The other advantage of cards is the whole Bios upgrade thing... as well as cards can hold extra chips if need be, including extra processors!! Now of course, I'm talking about whats better for handhelds... CDs can't store saves on themselves, so the console either has to have its own memory, or memory cards>_>

And as of now... Sony is still very hush hush about their PSP... and they haven't told anyone how much better their battery has gotten, since they first announced it.
And I did check... Sony believes that their price could go down to $200, depending on what happens in the next few months.

Ok, I may have been a little harsh on the 'original' game thing on the PSP... but more of the games release on the PSP will come out in 2 versions... one for the PS2 and the other for the PSP. This doesn't mean that the graphics are better than DS though... And of course at first both systems will have remakes on them... but one of the things PSP strives for, is more portable versions of your favorite games.
The DS, because of its awesome control system, will lead new games for it to be amazingly original... or at least very different.

edczxcvbnm
12-06-2004, 06:05 PM
http://psp.ign.com/articles/560/560950p1.html

Says battery life is 4-6 or 4-5 hours depending on how you do things. Anyways I could not find your "latest tests" that burned peoples hands. Can I get a link?

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-11722-1231-x-x-x

I think you got confused on the size of the carts. It isn't one gigabyte. It is one gigabit. Never mind on the streaming though as I was cruely reminded of the carts that have video on them. It will load faster but because of how saving works it must fit on to one cart. At least with the CD based format it can go more than one disc if necessary.

I know all about MGS acid which is why I mentioned it. Will it suck. I think so but it is still kind of original or more so than most of the DS games so far.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=57030

That has info on the price and all the launch games. The prices I gave above might be different than last I checked as the dollar keeps getting weaker.

I am not denying the awesomeness of the DS. I am just making sure you get the facts straight.

Eö Telrúnya
12-06-2004, 06:08 PM
I'll probably buy them both, then I'll make a decision afterwards as to which one is the best. I'll probably fall in love with the Nintendo DS, because I've always loved Ninty whilst growing up. Ninty has a proven track record when it comes to making handheld consoles (if you forget about the red thingy they released that I can't remember the name of), so I'm more than happy to put my trust in them again. :)

Tidus Andronicus
12-06-2004, 06:16 PM
hmmm, well thank you for that artical ^_^ generally IGN is pretty good...

Hehe, check this strange little DS site lol
http://www.nintendods.com/index.jsp

And yea... I know my psp info may be a little behind... but Sony sure hasn't done a good job in making me want to find out the newest info xD
it seems like the more I look... the more I find the older info, in newer articals lol...

plus... you have to take into account that Sony's PSP will use a propriatary CD format... they are very small discs... and probably don't hold much...I'm guessing it will have about the same capacity as the DS cards... unless they somehow got that extreamly expensive "Blue Ray" format... which I highly doubt.

As far as how much memory on the DS cards... they never gave a top size... they say (on the press site) that it can hold over 1 GigaByte, not bit... Also to back that up, one of my friends already managed to dump Feel the Magic to his computer, and the file size of that game is already more than 500MB. Thats pretty impressive as it is!

Anyway, does it seem like Square is going through with that whole, FF7: AC being only on PSP??? and not DVD T_T... isn't that a little bogus? or did I just hear a stupid rumor...

Maxico
12-06-2004, 06:39 PM
Lets see why would I want a psp?

Better graphics
Also has wireless capability
Will probably have a better range of software (more developers will want to get onto the sony bandwagon)
More original games (why dont we all play games we played on the N64 7 years ago... but slower.)
Doesnt rely on cartiges (seriously, why do you think the N64 failed?)

apart from that.

And specs WERE realeased on it (around the time it was announced) but they may have been changed since then.

EDIT: aslo FF7:AC will be realeased on DVD and 70% of PSP games are completly origonal (Including some great looking new RPGs)

Tidus Andronicus
12-06-2004, 06:43 PM
Nintendo has been in the Handheld business a LOT longer than sony has... so if there will ever be a bandwagon to jump on, it will be Nintendo's.

Besides the graphics, and the PSP's are questionable, all the features of the DS greatly surpass the PSP!
The graphics on the DS are much passed the N64, and the N64 did extreamly well, in its time... >_>
The games on the DS, although some will be remakes, will mainly be very original, because of the new way the DS allows people to play.
And I'm assuming only Nintendo's games will be the remakes... anyother company that will make games for the DS will most likely make new ideas... same thing with the PSP, basically...

I can't wait to be able to play games with friends over the internet via my wireless network and Nintendo's servers, FOR FREE ^_^
Yes, Nintendo does plan to make this possible!

edczxcvbnm
12-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Where in the article do you see it says 1 gigabyte? It reads

"Nintendo states that maximum card capacity is more than one gigabit, or 128MB in size"

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0%2Caid%2C110722%2C00.asp

Sony's can hold up to 1.8 Gigabytes.

No comment on the DS dump. I am sure you can do it some how but I don't really trust all this "well my friend did/says" stuff.

You heard a rumor. Square is going to release it on DVD also.

Tidus Andronicus
12-06-2004, 06:55 PM
My info comes from people I know to be reliable. AND from Nintendo's press site! Also other press websites that I'm not allowed to talk too much about...

Your artical on how much memory the PSP can have is from over a year ago, when the PSP was still in prodotype. It could mean that they have made an advance, and can store more... or it could me that at that time Sony /thought/ they could do that size... but didn't have it finished yet... so they didn't really know. "Tuesday, May 13, 2003"

Dumping a game from a cartige is not very hard you know... he just has to make a device that could read all the pins on the card... And that kind of thing is his hobby/amost a job XD (smart asian guy lol) I think he disassembled his DS to do so.

EDIT: I just counted and there are about 50 games for the DS that are known to be comming out before the last quarter of next year...and soon more will surely be anounced.

Tidus Andronicus
12-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Look at the graphics for Ridge Racer DS! Is that not awesome!
http://ds.ign.com/articles/563/563516p1.html
http://media.ds.ign.com/media/704/704841/vids_1.html

http://ds.ign.com/release
Ridge Racer DS (awesome!), Ping Pals (cool idea), and Sprung (very strange dating game LOL) All come out tomorrow! ^__^//

I have no problem with Sony, I love PS2. I just think that Nintendo is and will remain the better hand held.

edczxcvbnm
12-06-2004, 08:28 PM
It is from more than a year ago and they have not made any announcements talking of changes to the limit of storage so why shouldn't I link to articles from 2 years ago if there is no new information. At least I can link you to sources. All your information is 'I was told this' or 'I can't link you to it because its a secret'. Gives your arguments zero credibility.

PSP comes out next week in Japan.

Nintendo's press site...why don't you link to back up instead of just talking about how 'you just know'.

Tidus Andronicus
12-06-2004, 09:55 PM
I can't argue the facts I can't back up... so just drop it...

so lets see... what dont you believe? xD besides a few of my out dated things... =P all the features I brought up about the DS are definantly true! I have much better info on Nintendo, cause thats what I enjoy following.
If anyone can provide better info, please, I want to read it as much as everyone else. xD

edczxcvbnm
12-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Take that down. I was thinking their new page where they have all of the press releases and not the actual press area >_< Don't want you to get in any trouble.

Well I didn't really argue the DS too much as all of that is up to date but I was mainly going for the PSP stuff.

Edit: Continuing(just wanted to get that up so you take down the username/password).

Discs have advantages as do carts. Carts have instant save on them where as a disc does not. Although the carts have a max of 64 KB save space(at least what I read recently. That was at the time so the size may have increased). It is more than enough for most things but it doesn't cut if for the indepth sports games that are likely to come.

Its the whole disc cart thing that is the source of our bickering. Both are good and bad. I like the disc because it holds more info and you can get bigger games on it. Also with the higher density to save becaues it is being saved separatly. Because it is being saved on something else we might see features to download content or use our own music in games like the XBox does. The disc by itself is limited but the cart always seems to be self contained...well doesn't have to be but thats the way it has usually always been.

Tidus Andronicus
12-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Thanks, but I wont get in any trouble... thats the one we've kind of leaked onto the net anyway... I wouldn't have shown you it otherwise. ;)
but either way... its best I probably didn't leave that. XD

Well, the PSP isn't comming to America until March 05... they will miss this xmas rush this year... and people will be able to get many of the games on the PSP already on the DS soon. From what I see on IGN there are many releases that will be on both systems... but it looks like the DS will get a lot first. And wont help PSP much.

edczxcvbnm
12-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Usually the first year of a system sucks for games. Look at the PS2. 25 games launched but only like 1 or 2 were acutally good. SSX and some other one.

DS I think has better titles also and I do think it is the better system. I really just don't care that much as I don't play games on the road. I am either driving or some place where I can't play them...like work or school or family :P I might get one of them if I get a job downtown and I have to take the train everyday.

I think the PSP will be plauged just like the PS2 and PS1 and will have break down issues among other things and people will drop it fast with a strong more reliable competition out there.

GhandiOwnsYou
12-07-2004, 03:50 AM
meh, you could argue the point all day. the question isn't which is better, it's which will survive. I bring up Game Gear. Game gear walked all over the pathetic crapwagon that was GameBoy. but, no one bought it. it was sad. made me terribly sad. it wasn't until a few years ago with the advance that Nintendo annied up to Game Gear level of quality. but who won? nintendo. Handheld is Nintendo's territory.

But, you have two main things to keep in your head. Nintendo has now diversified. They are trying to market TWO distinct handhelds. is there enough room for them both? one could argue that as well, but handheld has always been a singularly dominated market. Then you've got the load of ROXOR that is the PSP (i'm a bit biased, Nintendo has crapped on me for years now, and i've been solid sony since the Square switch and the advent of pokemon. Sony has yet to do me wrong.) so, we'll see if equal hardware will win over fanboy N. bias. Tis yet to be seen. I just hope SOMEONE has the chance to give them a run for their money, b/c without competition, Nintendo can just release the same crap year after year without any worry off lost profits. that my friends, is bad times. LOng live PSP!

Tidus Andronicus
12-07-2004, 06:15 AM
No one truely knows how cool the DS is, until they've had one themselves, and played games on it. XD
Even I wan't too thrilled... until I was handed one to review. Now it has become my favorite thing. xD

Maxico
12-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Im pretty sure I can see a difference in quality with the graphics.

DS
http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/569/569852/ridge-racer-ds-20041201105153430.jpg

PSP
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/news/05/11/mga/mga_screen001.jpg

Tidus Andronicus
12-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Well, the PSP does have slightly better graphics... but not much... (which we were aware of, but I dont trust screens until I see the real thing) Its hard to compare the 2 based on those screens... The DS will have a more GC style to its 3D, and the PSP will have a very PS feel to it. The GC has just as nice graphics as the PS2, its just they have a different feel to them. I've always felt that the PS2's graphics have always had a very ridged and pointy feel, while the GC has always been real smooth.
basically, that pic of snake looks so nice, cause they did a good job on the textures... when used corretly, textures can make something look more 3D and detailed than it really is. Something in my mind makes me doubt that pic... and its also bigger than the DS screenshot, to make it look better... but the screens are in reality, about the same size... the PSP is not as tall of a screen as the DS, but its wider... :|
The only think I can say, is that the PSP will probably have slightly better screen resolution... (more dots per inch)

With Nintendo's experiance in hand helds, the obvious extra/better features of the DS, and the abillity to play games from the GBA on the DS... The DS will be the leader in portable gamming.
The PSP seems to only have graphics (if that) in its favor, and is missing a lot of valuable things (like battery life), that will push gamers tword the DS.

And for those of us that already own a GBSP that means we can still play those old GB-GBC games. ^_^ so its still a nice system to have, plus its gone down in price so much. XD

Tidus Andronicus
12-08-2004, 10:40 PM
I just saw a neat special about Nintendo's Gameboy on G4, and it stated very well why Nintendo will still win this next handheld battle.

Every company that tryed, failed so far... Even in site of better graphics! And you know why? Because in the handheld market, battery life and price are the major winning factors.

History has shown that most of Nintendo's competators had more superior products... but because Nintendo always had better battery life and was cheaper, they always won.

"9 companies have tryed to compete with Nintendo's handhelds, And 9 have failed. Nintendo doesn't just rule the handheld market, they own it!"

Rostum
12-08-2004, 10:48 PM
And whose to say Sony won't get it right this time? They could put up quite a fight for the Nintendo DS and could possibly win due to the popularity of the Playstation and Playstation 2, better graphics and fixing the errors that the other competitors had.

Tidus Andronicus
12-09-2004, 05:53 AM
Atari was popular, and Sega was very popular, they both tryed to outdue Nintendo's handheld, and failed miserably.
I think sony will put up a fight, but they wont win. They seem to be making the same mistakes other companies made... (one being, trying to compete with Nintendo lol)
And even if Microsoft tryed to put out a handheld, I don't think they'd win either.

Also keep in mind that DS isn't truely a GameBoy... its kindof like a sidekick that is better than the superhero. XD
Nintendo stated that the SP and DS are 2 different systems and that SP is not obsolete yet. GameBoy should still have more advanced models in the future, and if DS does well, it may have some too. ^_~

On another note... there was an old system called the "Nintendo Game and Watch", long time ago, that had 2 screens. While it wasn't a system that you could play more than one game on... it looks EXTREAMLY familiar. LOL

http://www.retro-trader.com/images/jan2/DVC00952.JPG

Also, Nintendo just put out this artical on its press site!
Thanks the gods there will soon be 40% more DS in stores!
Check it out ^_^ I've attached it for you all. lol (its from dec 9th, so its new)

NM
12-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Ah, the old Game & Watch. I still have the Legend of Zelda and Donky Kong Jr unit's.

On the PSP, DS front. I don't think you can say which will be the most succesful when nither system is out worldwide yet. Nintendo may be the master's of the handheld market but then they dominated the console market back in the 90's until Sony came along with the Playstation so I don't think you can rule anything out. My DS arrived yesterday but that dosn't mean I won't get a PSP as well.

Maxico
12-09-2004, 10:52 AM
I've still got a game and watch...

But anyway. Nitendo has always dominated the handheld market but then again they dominated the console market untill sony.

I think that they are targeting very different markets. While DS is marketing at the game boy owners, the psp seems to be appealing to the older mobile/cell phone owner. And who knows they may be different enough to both exist in the handheld market.

Tidus Andronicus
12-09-2004, 01:24 PM
hmmm, that is true lol.... But any gaming company that tries to target older audiance, is just gonna end up selling to kids and teenagers... Most adults does play enough games to want to buy a console. Younger people, age 26 and down seen to be the game croude these days... cause they were born in the perfect years to have games as a kid... I couldn't get my parents to play modern games if my life depended on it. XD

Also, was I the only one that heard them when Nintendo tryed to say that the DS will be more aimed at teenagers? well, what group of people are gonna own the most DS? Of course it will be the children 7-13ish... Of course plenty of 14 and up will have it too... but most of those kids out there are getting the DS as a present for xmas. Of course thats why most of my friends can't get a DS in the first place... (picture the last DS on a shelf at a BestBuy. Now picture your self racing a soccer mom to it. XD)

on another note, Nintendo has Already sold over 1,000,000 DS units in America and Japan.

Devourment
12-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Whoo Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo, & Nintendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry..heh naaah i like Nintendo & Sony!!!
So no arguements there!

But i actually must say one thing that i am 100% with nintendo all the way.

Gamecube rules, gaystation 2 is poo.

Tidus Andronicus
12-09-2004, 01:35 PM
I like both companys too... but I think Sony could have done a little better in this case.
So for now, I'll be a Nintendo fan, at least until the PS3 comes out. ^_~

but I'll never be an Xbox fan xD XD XD... (stupid xbox *glare*)

Maxico
12-09-2004, 04:34 PM
I got a free Xbox so Im not complaining ^^

*goes off to play Halo 2*