PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Poetry- A Poem For You!

Jack
12-06-2004, 09:19 AM
WHAT THE HELL?
Right...I did this in the summer (Or before it... Febuary I think) where I wrote poems for people based on the infomation they gave. Well it's been a while, many exciting things have happened and as such, I'm gonna do it again but with a festive undertone!

I Do not remember that... But what if I did it last time?
Errr, do it again! The more I can write, the more poem (I might even do festive songs) we can sing at Christmas round the Christmas tree!

So How do I do it?
Easy. Just tell me stuff about yourself, the more you can tell, the more I can write. Of course, tell me stuff about your Best/Worst Christmas and other useless Christmas trivia. Here are some questions for starting points.

Whats you personality here/at home?
Do you like sport? If so which and do you like playing or watching them?
Are you married/have a partner?
Do you have children?
What country are you from/live nowadays?
What music do you listen to?
What books do you read?
Do you do something a lot that you don't have to do (i.e:Watch TV, Eat, Pick Your Nose, Stalk Halle Berry)
What sex are you?
Fave colour?
Ever done anything really stupid that sums you up? (ie: fall down a well cause you were on a mobile phone )
Favourite Food/Drink?
Any paticular celebriity/person you would like mentioning?
Any other infomation you would feel is necessary about yourself?
Best/Worst christmas?
Best/worst present?
Funniest christmas story involving yourself?

Remember, the more you give, the more I have to go on and therefore, the better It'll be.
So go ahead, and get a poem. Trust me, Christmas will be slightly brighter because of it. If not, there are no refunds.