PDA

View Full Version : Call me stupid

Flashback007
12-06-2004, 09:26 AM
I am so stupid, I own the game around a year now, I just saw yesterday that the Judge are riding on a Chocobo, that they actually Knights riding on a Chocobo. I tought there were only robots, and that Cid control them, or that they were controlled from the Castle. I thought it was strange and suddenly yesterday I saw a mouth of a Chocobo and it's paws. But the Judges still suck. By the way, I also need some help. I am looking for Jerky or Zodiac Ore. Do you get that somewhere by defeating a clan, or when I used it already it's gone forever? That will mean I won't be able to get all 300 missions.

Yuffie514
12-06-2004, 01:59 PM
i think you can get jerky if you take the Jerky Days mission at the pub. it's a dispatched mission. i forgot which mission to take for the Zodiac ore though.

Dignified Pauper
12-06-2004, 03:05 PM
you're stupid...

and yes, i believe the above post would be correct, was that the only one, i thought there were a few missions, or was it a repeatable mission?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
12-12-2004, 09:47 AM
OMG

i played for a total of 30 seconds before noticing that....

lol, you are sooo blind :D :D

UltimateSpamGrover
12-12-2004, 09:01 PM
awww, don't flame the stupid guy, he's only human :D

Ryu Zero
12-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Yuffie514 is right. You can get Jerkies in the "Jerky Day" mission. I just can't believe I also forgot in which mission we get Zodiac Ores... :(

Shuko
01-08-2005, 03:03 AM
I didn't realize it until I'd already beaten it twice. Of course, I didn't really know anything about Final Fantasy yet, so as far as I was concerned, Chocobos only appeared when an animist used "Chocobo Rush," lol.

Jerky Days mission (#221) is where you get Jerky from. It appears in any pub during the Kingmoon month, once you've cleared mission 15, Scouring Time. Scouring time is a storyline mission, so you may not have fulfilled the requirements just yet. I don't know how far into the game you are. :D

Zodiac Ore comes from mission #203, "Dig Dig Dig." It appears in any pub during the Madmoon month, once you've cleared mission #20, "Present Day 2." It's also a main storyline mission, and it's pretty far into the game. You'll probably have to wait a while for that one.

You can also get Zodiac Ore from treasure hunts if you're really lucky (or in my opinion, really unlucky, since the Dig Dig Dig mission reoccurs and I can think of better treasure to get in treasure hunts).

Hope that helps!

Flashback007
01-08-2005, 09:24 AM
I already finished the storyline, but I cannot seem to find the missions. Mhm, that is annoying :mad: . Maybe now I cannot get 300 missions and no Cid :cry:

Iceglow
01-10-2005, 03:52 PM
if you completed the game simply load the file and go to a pub