PDA

View Full Version : Ive got to get something straight!! please read

Squall2
12-07-2004, 08:59 PM
right, a few weeks ago i was reading this forum and was outraged to see a thred saying that sora and riku were somewhat in love!!! *throws up* And they even say that you can see in the cave sora giving pupu fruit (i think thats what its called!) to riku when he is clearly giving it to kiry (really sorry if spelt wrong ive not been playing it for ages!!)

so can someone back me up and say that this is utter **** :rolleyes2

ps. can someone help me with the last boss on KH (i mean the very very last boss :D )

thanks

Negi
12-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Do you mean Ansem? In his last form where Sora fights alone (he can fly) Or do you mean the fight where Donald and Goofy fight by your side?
the former: Lock on Ansem and hit him with physical attacks, put on all abilities like Combo+ etc.
the latter: press /_\ (Triangle) Donald and Goofy are attackin ansem, if their health goes weak, heal them with curaga, then ansems "forcemoulding" is low (only one grain) give him the "grace Punch"

Sorry for bad english...PS:no liability for mistakes

Squall2
12-07-2004, 09:23 PM
the first one, i thaught that was the last boss but i just read a guide... OMG this is gonna take me ages!! *curse the square company!!!* How many boss's can you fit in to one game???!!!

Negi
12-07-2004, 09:26 PM
which level are your charas?
I think(find) the bosses are dead easy

Squall2
12-07-2004, 09:39 PM
i think they are in their high 30's

SeeDRankLou
12-07-2004, 09:43 PM
right, a few weeks ago i was reading this forum and was outraged to see a thred saying that sora and riku were somewhat in love!!! *throws up* And they even say that you can see in the cave sora giving pupu fruit (i think thats what its called!) to riku when he is clearly giving it to kiry (really sorry if spelt wrong ive not been playing it for ages!!)

so can someone back me up and say that this is utter **** :rolleyes2
That was just Ansem (the member not the antagonist) being silly. He was very obviously being sarcastic, calm down man.

As for the final boss, yeah he has like 230984709 forms, so yeah it going to take a while. :tongue: But seriously, he has three forms, the finally form you have to fight in three or four stages. It does take a while, and some of it you have to do alone. Just use the Curaga a lot and try your best to dodge Ansem's attacks when you are flying, you can do it.

kaizer21
12-07-2004, 09:49 PM
level 30's??? wow...u gotta train and raise levels...i couldnt beat himuntil i was at 60...

Chibi Youkai
12-09-2004, 12:45 AM
I beat him in the early 50's, but the best way is to definantly use lots of curaga, and stay close to him at all times, you'll actually take sightly less damage that way.

Ryth
12-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa HIGH 30s how did you even GET TO ANSEM?

Chibi Youkai
12-09-2004, 01:44 AM
It's not impossible. I watched someone do it. It's just insanely hard.

nihowma buffet
12-18-2004, 08:55 PM
not saying they are, but what would be so horrible about sora and riku being in love? seriously. and if i get any posts about how "it's the gay culture taking over our culture" or any of that nonsense, we'll have words. ;)

StarlightAngel
12-18-2004, 09:11 PM
Have the ability that makes you're magic heal when you get hit (I can't remember what its called) and keep your life up. Neve let it much below half life. Keep bashing the crap outta the guy while keeping your life up. That's what I do for any boss. :D

Dking'squeen
12-18-2004, 09:40 PM
i beat ansem in early 50's late 40's *yeah those were the good ol' days* but after i beat him, i loaded to where i left off and started training to see what extra moves and other stuffies i missed. he's easy with some strategizing. that thing in Neverland and acraba, you know those uber hard things that are there, yeah, those guys were harder for me

oh yeah, i kept d and g alive and since they were strong had them do most of the fighting so that i could heal or i would have goofy heal and i'd cast aeroga*i think that's it the wind that does damage to the enemy* on myself and go up and beat the crap out of him with oblivion *or whichever one was the strongest* while doing extra damage with the magic

One winged angel of death
12-19-2004, 03:49 PM
uh.... you know there's a rumor like that for everything right? really ignore it even if it is true because i've seen so many it's retarded. and i beat ansem in my late 40's lvl like 48 49 47 some where around there now i'm at lvl 56 because i playe dit again and i ran around killing things. oh well. and ansem likes screwing with you on kdh so ignore the stupid thingy.

Chibi Youkai
12-19-2004, 04:27 PM
Ansem really is soo easy to beat. You just have to watch out for those laser-like thingies.

12-19-2004, 06:47 PM
yeah...... heh heh heh i loved flying around cirles around his head then he'd lash at me and miss muwahahahaha......

Dking'squeen
12-19-2004, 07:00 PM
yeah...... heh heh heh i loved flying around cirles around his head then he'd lash at me and miss muwahahahaha......

that's so much fun. he can never hit me...unless i stay still bit even then his aim is crappy...or is it that i am too fast?
*begins to sing* can't touch this...

12-19-2004, 07:37 PM
actually i was just floating there and i kept hitting him and he missed me like 5 times before he actually hit me and then it wasn't even a critical hit.

Chibi Youkai
12-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Yup, stay close and in the air.

JeR@Y
12-21-2004, 05:45 PM
I hope it made you sick because it's a wrong rumour about a great game. and not because of same sex people loving eachother. love is love man! love is love.

ninja-yuffie
12-22-2004, 10:14 AM
that's so much fun. he can never hit me...unless i stay still bit even then his aim is crappy...or is it that i am too fast?
*begins to sing* can't touch this...

lmao!!!!!! he hits me when he uses that stupid lazer beam thingy, that looks like a light sshow has just begun.
LEVEL 30's!!!!!!!
well i suppose you COULD survive! his shadow puppet is a pain in the butt, but use gravija (or gravity, or anyf orm of it) to get rid of it when it stands in front of it, then and i put this carfully SAFLEY (as in make sure he's not using anything deadly, u can tell this by when he shouts random, infuriating stuff) kick his butt, then when he gets rid of any random attacks, just again KICK HIM IN. im not gonna tease you for being in level 30's cause on another game im just as bad. but if i wr u id fly the gummi ship to collusium, and complete everycup. that should do.