PDA

View Full Version : where to get easy ap?

illusiionary
12-08-2004, 12:14 AM
yea. where? =D

bEoWuLfX
12-08-2004, 01:12 AM
cactuar island is probably the best. It's pretty har to kill the catuars if your levels are absurdly high. unless you have a really good hit% stat.

Auronhart
12-08-2004, 01:18 AM
cactuar island is probably the best. It's pretty har to kill the catuars if your levels are absurdly high. unless you have a really good hit% stat.
Use Squall and Sephie if you have strange vision + a character with something good junctioned to hit.

SeeDRankLou
12-08-2004, 01:43 AM
If you aren't to the point in the game where you have the Ragnarok yet, you can also find Cactuars on the eastern desert area of the Centra continent, which you can access with your garden. If the garden isn't mobile yet, you can go to the forest area where you have the second Laguana dream. It has some monsters with decent amounts of AP.

Fayth
12-15-2004, 02:38 AM
I used Cactuar Island, and like it was said before, those pesky little Cactuars can be a pain, but each one is worth 20 AP, and when they come in packs of four, they're worth the trouble. I junctioned Squall with Initiative, 100 Ultimas on Strength along with Str+60% (i think), Spd+60%(once again, i think...i'm can't quite remember how high those percentages went), and a really good magic junctioned to Spd. Since Squall has 255% Hit accuracy, he never misses them. Plus, with initiative junctioned, you're guaranteed to kill at least one of them before any of them can get the chance to run. If you're fast enough, which you should be with what i've mentioned, then you should be able to kill four of em with squall alone. Bam...80 AP.