PDA

View Full Version : An interesting feeling

DeBlayde
12-08-2004, 12:26 AM
I'm not feeling sick, but at the same time, I'm not well.
I'm coming down with a head cold I think, and it's playing up with my inner ear.

As a result, I'm having difficulty walking in a straight line, and have to concentrate rather hard in order to point in the direction I wanna point.

Am I drunk?

last time I had any kind of drink was about 3 months ago. and it was just 1. and the time before that was 3 months before that. only that was several.

how weird! I drink a lot, and don't get drunk until 6 months later.

go me! :hyper:

Psychotic
12-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Congratulations, you have rabies!

theundeadhero
12-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Boston says you have "More than a feeling!".

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Am I drunk?

hmm....You got tipsy-drunk on one drink?...interesting

Mindflare
12-08-2004, 01:36 AM
Good enough reason to get drunk, I'd say.

Though, seriously, I really don't know what could be wrong. Best of luck.

SeeDRankLou
12-08-2004, 01:47 AM
It is possible that you sinuses are draining into your ears instead of out of your nose like they are suppose to. Happened to me last week for about four days. Take a sinus decongestant, that should clear it up.

Shlup
12-08-2004, 02:50 AM
When I was the "teacher" for a class of one-year-olds one of them had an inner ear infection and he fell over all day and I laughed until he fell and hit his chin on the table and bit through his lip and we had to call his dad and when his dad got there he just sat with him and had snack and the little boy was like "Cookies!"

meowwl
12-08-2004, 02:50 AM
You have an inner ear infection! Your prizes for this feat, Dizziness, difficulty balancing, and the feeling that the world is doing a slow spin around you, possibly leading to the mega prize...NAUSEA!

DeBlayde
12-08-2004, 05:55 AM
No Dangit! :nonono:

Bleedy flumping Heck! I can't get sick! it's the week before Finals week!

I am not sick. I am merely just now getting drunk off all that alcohol I had 6 months ago. so there. :beer:

and nothing anybody can say anywheres will convince me otherwise. :irked:

-N-
12-08-2004, 06:54 AM
When I was the "teacher" for a class of one-year-olds one of them had an inner ear infection and he fell over all day and I laughed until he fell and hit his chin on the table and bit through his lip and we had to call his dad and when his dad got there he just sat with him and had snack and the little boy was like "Cookies!"
Moral of the story: Shut up and eat some damn cookies. *smiley*

Eö Telrúnya
12-08-2004, 07:11 AM
It could be Vertigo! It's usually old people that get Vertigo though. :/

nik0tine
12-08-2004, 07:44 AM
You know what it just might be? Remember all that alcahol you had about six months ago? I think you might be feeling its effects right now.

meowwl
12-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Alas, the effects of alcohol wear off after 3 days..It's probably an ear infection, unless you have high blood pressure or something..or you have gotten dehydrated.

DMKA
12-09-2004, 04:50 PM
I'm not feeling sick, but at the same time, I'm not well.
I like that song nd I don't drink so I can't tell you Bush will hopscotch on a monday morning three and a half years from tuesday. :)