PDA

View Full Version : wooooooooo! im da best!!!

Cloud Strife fanatic
12-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Yo! im 13 and ive beaten the game like 20 times!:chop:

Dking'squeen
12-08-2004, 01:52 AM
WOW *applaudes you*
I'm so proud of you...my little warrior *sniffle* You've grown up so fast. I'm so proud of you.

DJZen
12-08-2004, 02:33 AM
I'm not sure that's something I'd want to admit, let alone brag about.....

Rostum
12-08-2004, 02:58 AM
LOL, okay mate.

Shoeberto
12-08-2004, 03:08 AM
I'm nine and have beaten it like 21 times...a few times I even soloed. Like Han, man.

Auronhart
12-08-2004, 04:47 AM
I'm not sure that's something I'd want to admit, let alone brag about.....
True enough, that is approximately equal to an admission of having no life. :D Most of us don't, but we don't brag about it. :)

Cloud Strife fanatic
12-08-2004, 05:57 AM
I'm nine and have beaten it like 21 times...a few times I even soloed. Like Han, man.

Bring it on i could beat you! I got all the
materia and 5 gold chocobos, got every limit break for every person, and did that in just 15 hours. so bite me!:chop:

True enough, that is approximately equal to an admission of having no life. :D Most of us don't, but we don't brag about it. :)

So what if i dont have a life you can all still bite me cause im da best!!!!
:D

WOW *applaudes you*
I'm so proud of you...my little warrior *sniffle* You've grown up so fast. I'm so proud of you.

thanks man you"ve been like that online brother that i've never had(snif) :cry:

You can beat the game 21 times but you can't use the edit button? Don't triple post. ~Matty

m4tt
12-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Oh yeah well I'm 23 and I've beat the game TWICE! Take that!

PS: Stop telling people to bite you.

Ultima Shadow
12-08-2004, 05:32 PM
materia and 5 gold chocabos, got every limit break for every person, and did that in just 15 hours. so bite me!:chop:

*shakes head*
I wouldn't considre you "da best" even if you beat the game with all characters at level 99, maximum amount of gil, 10 Gold chocobos, all materia (mastered) and all items in the whole game... 100 times at the age of 7.

But on the other hand I WOULD considre you "da best" if you could beat Emerald and Ruby Weapon with: No materia, weakest equipment, at level 20 or less + blindfolded. :cool:
Now THAT is what would make you "da best". Beating the game many times is incredibly easy to do. All you need is the time and patience to do it. You can only be "da best" if you do something hard that others can't do. :p

lgrowse
12-08-2004, 05:45 PM
[SIZE=7]so what if you did just because you play alot im 14 and i have compleated ffi,ii,iii,iv,v,vi,vii,viii,ix,x,x-2,xiand tacticts so beat that (all 7 times+compleated!)

Eö Telrúnya
12-08-2004, 05:46 PM
That's great! I've only beaten it seven times ... :cry:

Dking'squeen
12-08-2004, 06:45 PM
thanks man you"ve been like that online brother that i've never had(snif)

It'd be nice if I were reconized as FEMALE, hense the name yazoo'sQUEEN. But whatever. I beat it a couple times during the summer because I was bored out of my wits when I first got it, but was in love with the game. Well, six gold choc chocs S-rank, fastest ever. But what the hey, even if you don't 'have a life' I still applaud you

DJZen
12-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Even this lowly gamer knows how to spell "chocobo". That's all I'll say on the subject.

Dking'squeen
12-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Even this lowly gamer knows how to spell "chocobo". That's all I'll say on the subject.

*snicker*
Yeah, it's CHOCOBO, don't worry about it

Cloud Strife fanatic
12-08-2004, 10:51 PM
*shakes head*
I wouldn't considre you "da best" even if you beat the game with all characters at level 99, maximum amount of gil, 10 Gold chocobos, all materia (mastered) and all items in the whole game... 100 times at the age of 7.

But on the other hand I WOULD considre you "da best" if you could beat Emerald and Ruby Weapon with: No materia, weakest equipment, at level 20 or less + blindfolded. :cool:
Now THAT is what would make you "da best". Beating the game many times is incredibly easy to do. All you need is the time and patience to do it. You can only be "da best" if you do something hard that others can't do. :p

I did beat the weapons at lvl 55 once. But the game froze and i could not play farther than that! :cry:

sephiroth9006
12-08-2004, 10:55 PM
*Ahem*
materia and 5 gold chocabos, got every limit break for every person, and did that in just 15 hours

may i just say impossable the FMVs alone take about 2hrs and all the talking throughout the game takes around 5 that 7 of your supposed 15
right there.
then theres to boss fights which altogether take about another 5 thats 12 and other events which take about 3-4 so it takes long enough to get the 3rd disc let alone everything in 15 hrs.

unless you ment it took you 15 hours to get all that you listed then pay no atteantion to what i just wrote.

but 20 times and your only 13, umm i'm not gonna comment on that
but i only focus on one save and get that to the best i can do and that icludes everything listed there inluding beating all secret bosses and i can make my cloud strike 4 times in a row doing 9,999 per-hit.
and they get limit breaks as soon as their attacked and i have about 10 mastered pheonixs' and final attack materia and everything pretty much i mean damn if your gonna brag 'bout that make sure you don't have any compitition first find out then gloat.
case closed...

Cloud Strife fanatic
12-08-2004, 11:08 PM
*Ahem*
materia and 5 gold chocabos, got every limit break for every person, and did that in just 15 hours

may i just say impossable the FMVs alone take about 2hrs and all the talking throughout the game takes around 5 that 7 of your supposed 15
right there.
then theres to boss fights which altogether take about another 5 thats 12 and other events which take about 3-4 so it takes long enough to get the 3rd disc let alone everything in 15 hrs.

unless you ment it took you 15 hours to get all that you listed then pay no atteantion to what i just wrote.

but 20 times and your only 13, umm i'm not gonna comment on that
but i only focus on one save and get that to the best i can do and that icludes everything listed there inluding beating all secret bosses and i can make my cloud strike 4 times in a row doing 9,999 per-hit.
and they get limit breaks as soon as their attacked and i have about 10 mastered pheonixs' and final attack materia and everything pretty much i mean damn if your gonna brag 'bout that make sure you don't have any compitition first find out then gloat.
case closed...

for one thing i got every materia that means the MASTER materia which means i masterd all the materia and combined them to MASTER materias, and for another thing it is easy to do 9,999 damage 4 times in a row all you have to do is: have the ultima weapon out, equip double cut materia (but be sure to have it mastered) and attack an enemy. so ha! :greenking

It'd be nice if I were reconized as FEMALE, hense the name yazoo'sQUEEN. But whatever. I beat it a couple times during the summer because I was bored out of my wits when I first got it, but was in love with the game. Well, six gold choc chocs S-rank, fastest ever. But what the hey, even if you don't 'have a life' I still applaud you

Sorry about calling you a guy i did not mean to offend you. :shame:

For the second time (in this thread I might add) please do not double or triple post! The edit button isn't that hard to find ~Matty

Dking'squeen
12-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Sorry about calling you a guy i did not mean to offend you.

Don't you worry about that. It's okay and no offense taken:D

Auronhart
12-09-2004, 01:34 AM
*shakes head*

But on the other hand I WOULD considre you "da best" if you could beat Emerald and Ruby Weapon with: No materia, weakest equipment, at level 20 or less + blindfolded.
Now THAT is what would make you "da best". Beating the game many times is incredibly easy to do. All you need is the time and patience to do it. You can only be "da best" if you do something hard that others can't do.
True enough, all you need to be able to beat the game that many times is a lot of time on your hands, which isn't exactly a good thing.

Flashback007
12-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Ha, I am 20 and I haven't complete the game yet. Euhm.........Never mind. But 13 and beated the game 20 times. :eek: . That's almost impossible.

Maxico
12-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Well I've gotten around to beating it... once.

BEAT THAT

Ultima Shadow
12-09-2004, 07:20 PM
I did beat the weapons at lvl 55 once. But the game froze and i could not play farther than that! :cry:
I beated them without materia once (yea... ruby weapon too... :eek: ). :tongue:

Auronhart
12-09-2004, 10:47 PM
I beated them without materia once (yea... ruby weapon too...)
Did you use Cait Sith's slots? I know emerald can be beaten without, but ruby?

Dking'squeen
12-09-2004, 10:52 PM
I beated them without materia once (yea... ruby weapon too...)

*clapping* I haven't beaten them yet. I'd get soososososososo close and then they'd kill me. Stupid bastards

Cloud_Strife_X
12-09-2004, 11:37 PM
I'm only 13 to and I've beaten the whole game 29 times. Once with only Cloud(You guys should try it) and got through the reactor explosion playin with only my toes(I Screwed up my arm an needed to hold it up with the other).

sephiroth9006
12-09-2004, 11:41 PM
for one thing i got every materia that means the MASTER materia which means i masterd all the materia and combined them to MASTER materias, and for another thing it is easy to do 9,999 damage 4 times in a row all you have to do is: have the ultima weapon out, equip double cut materia (but be sure to have it mastered) and attack an enemy. so ha!

well so have i and that includes all the master materia twice maybe 3 times in some occosions i have had the game for 7 years i think i know what i'm talking about i have a ribbon for everyone that includes people i don't even have in my party.
and i've beaten ruby and emerald weapons with my party when i was lvl 99,85 and 50 it took ages but i did it if you want to know who was who.
*ahem*

cloud lvl99
redXIII lvl85
yuffie Lvl50

unitl that point i barly ever used yuffie until i realised that she actually had good limit breaks.
btw no matter what anyone says the all 7's fever against the weapons sucks cause it waers off cause i managed to get all my people to 7,777
HP once and it stopped almost instantly.
i have a whole lot more but this aint a tips thread so i'm sticking to topic.
and btw it took me half the time it too kyou to get what you listed.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-10-2004, 01:26 AM
Congratulations!

slightly cocky but expected for someone whos 13! lol

heres your *medal*

Ultima Shadow
12-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Did you use Cait Sith's slots? I know emerald can be beaten without, but ruby?
Nope. Since I considre all instant-kills cheap. I used Yuffie with her ultimate weapon. But it took me a very long time... however... you can stun Ruby Weapon with Dazers. :cool:

riphawk
12-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Yo! im 13 and ive beaten the game like 20 times!:chop:
whatever...
ps ive completed 1 to ten and im 14.