PDA

View Full Version : Sub Job

Bison
12-08-2004, 01:13 PM
just a quick question, once i get lvl 18, and i get a sub job, does my main job that i have now start again? or will it be like just the sub job that starts a fresh

zoti
12-08-2004, 01:45 PM
it will stay at level 18.... sub job is only a job that makes your main better and will never affect main(exp wise)...of course if you have a under leveled sub you might not be the first choise.....(i don't mind under leveled sub...)

Lich3636
12-08-2004, 03:36 PM
also your sub will be half the lv as your main the ex from the book is you have a lv 20 whm and a lv 10 war if you are whm/war (god awful choise btw) your whm will be lv 20 while your war will be 10 if you switch it your war will be lv 10 and whm sub will be lv 5 these changes are not permanent despite what one noob i met belives if you have more questions and are on asura msg Zanzi ill tell you anything else u wanna know

Roogle
12-08-2004, 04:40 PM
No matter how high you get the job you want to be your subjob, it will always be half of your main job. You do need to level it up separately, though. It doesn't gain experience with your main job.

Bison
12-08-2004, 04:42 PM
so my lvl 18 whm will need to be the sub, and say, the black mage for e.g will be the main from new.. thats how i build it up?

Roogle
12-08-2004, 04:44 PM
No, but you'll have to switch to Black Mage temporarily and level it up to at least 9 to use it as a feasible sub for White Mage. Do you get it now?

eternalshiva
12-08-2004, 05:01 PM
You need to level your sub job, like your main job. It's annoying and it sucks, I'd rather not but you have to. Sub jobs do not gain experience as a sub, you have to equip it as your main to level it. Under leveld subs will cause you problems in the future and also, will keep you from getting a pt since most experienced players take an underleveled subs as a sign you don't care all that much and don't know all of the nooks and crannies of your job >.>If I see a whm with an underleveld sub I disban or not invite them. At lvl 60, you should not have an underleveled sub xD no excuses :P

Bison
12-09-2004, 01:09 PM
so your saying ill have a lvl 1 blm as a main which i then need to lvl to about 18 and then i will have a lvl 18 whm as a sub

zoti
12-09-2004, 01:39 PM
your sub can only be half of your main job....