PDA

View Full Version : Cruel and Bitter Place?

Baloki
12-08-2004, 05:40 PM
The worlds a cruel and bitter place for animals now isn't it?

During my spam research I've found out over 3 species of Tiger have become extinct in recent years, and Pandas are on the brink of extinction.

Do you think we are doing enough to protect these creatures? How could we do more?

gokufusionss1
12-08-2004, 06:01 PM
it's evolution either get out of the way or adapt. I'm suprised a bullet dodging tiger hasn't allready evolved.

Psychotic
12-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Hi, I'm Troy McClure, you may remember me from such nature films as "Earwigs: Ewwww" and "Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory". The last film title sums it all up.

Dking'squeen
12-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Hi, I'm Troy McClure, you may remember me from such nature films as "Earwigs: Ewwww" and "Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory". The last film title sums it all up.

:lol:

Eö Telrúnya
12-08-2004, 07:38 PM
it's evolution either get out of the way or adapt. I'm suprised a bullet dodging tiger hasn't allready evolved.

I think it would have, had it not been shot. :(

Misfit
12-08-2004, 07:41 PM
I once saw this tiger flying outside my window, so I jumped on it, tackled it to the ground, then ate it alive. =]

Anaisa
12-08-2004, 07:51 PM
No not enough is done to protect animals. Obviously we're not protecting them at all thats why species are still being made extinct. And what we can and should do is to stop people being able to go out and slaughter animals and stop destroying the areas where they live.

Mindflare
12-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Very cruel, perhaps not quite so bitter. It's all one, big, sad thing. Do what you can.

DeBlayde
12-09-2004, 04:29 AM
If you believe in Evolution, then extinction is a natural function of the world. for example, you notice we don't have any Australopithecenes (probably spelled that wrong) running around anymore.

if the spread of human societies into animals habitats is killing off animals, which it seems to be, then the only logical recourse is to start killing off humans.

does anybody seriously support the culling of hundreds of thousands of humans? anyone?

if not, then what, precisely, do you suggest we do instead?

Shlup
12-09-2004, 04:43 AM
For every person working to protect animals I'm sure there are two trying to get ahold of their pretty fur.

DeBlayde
12-09-2004, 04:48 AM
Trapping doesn't pay anymore. no profit in it whatsoever. not even for fur coats.

Dignified Pauper
12-09-2004, 04:49 AM
(re-directs you all to the Best Webpage in the Universe)

http://maddox.xmission.com/animals.html

*Warning, content may offend animal activists, made for humor*

FightClubFan#47
12-09-2004, 05:19 AM
Animals are protected too much. We should be spending our time and work on isolating humans, so they don't :love::love::love::love: Tghis plaenet and animal anymore.

Maxico
12-09-2004, 11:02 AM
I once saw this tiger flying outside my window, so I jumped on it, tackled it to the ground, then ate it alive. =]

I KNEW you ate Kittens... kinda

Anaisa
12-09-2004, 12:50 PM
If you believe in Evolution, then extinction is a natural function of the world. for example, you notice we don't have any Australopithecenes (probably spelled that wrong) running around anymore.

if the spread of human societies into animals habitats is killing off animals, which it seems to be, then the only logical recourse is to start killing off humans.

does anybody seriously support the culling of hundreds of thousands of humans? anyone?

if not, then what, precisely, do you suggest we do instead?
I suggest that humans leave the animals habitats alone. And if humans can't do that then yes something should be done about the amount of humans on this planet. And people who do hunt animals im quite happy for them to be wiped out. Along with murders and other scum like that. And extinction is not natural if an animals habitat has been destroyed by humans or they have been hunted to extinction the only nature that played a part in that is human nature.

Faris
12-09-2004, 03:08 PM
:whimper:

I love tigers :love:

Some people can be soo cruel

:cookie:

Misfit
12-09-2004, 03:14 PM
I KNEW you ate Kittens... kinda
You can't prove anything!

Inferno
12-09-2004, 03:23 PM
Speaking of tigers, look at this.... liger :eek:

Here (http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/12/06/liger.shtml)

DMKA
12-09-2004, 06:06 PM
During my spam research I've found out over 3 species of Tiger have become extinct in recent years, and Pandas are on the brink of extinction.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

DeBlayde
12-09-2004, 06:13 PM
And people who do hunt animals im quite happy for them to be wiped out. Along with murders and other scum like that.

doesn't that make you a murderer as well? to not stop a crime when you have the choice to is the same as helping commit the crime. therefore, to not stop the wonton slaughter of Muderers is the same as killing them yourself. Thus, you become a murderer and therefore, according to your own logic, should also be killed.

my family hunts. my family eats what we hunt. my family fishes. but only to stock up food for the winter. I don't know where you are, but the winters here are long and cold and dark. we never waste food.

Anaisa
12-09-2004, 06:33 PM
In my opinion a murderer is someone who has killed a person or animal who was undeserving of it. Altho obviously if somebody has no other food to eat im not suggesting they should get the same treatment as a hunter who goes out and shoots an animal for its fur etc. So no, according to my logic i would still be here.

DMKA
12-09-2004, 06:56 PM
I think hunting is sick. Food in the local safeway is overstocked and going bad to be thrown out while people are out killing more animals? Wtf?

Of course, I can deal with it if you're eating it. People who hunt for sport are as bad if not worse than any murderer in my book.

-N-
12-11-2004, 03:49 AM
But the Red Pandas are soooo cute!!! (Firefoxes, for the layman.)

Jojee
12-11-2004, 03:54 AM
Tigers and pandas are so cute <3 But I'm sorry, one has to do what it takes to live, and it's the survival of the fittest. Back in my days, we didn't have any of these modern technologies and we lived in grass huts and we had to hunt pandas with our bamboo sticks which we sharpened with rocks. We lured the panda to the bamboo and then said, here you go, eat! ^___^ and then it tried to eat it and we spiked it through the mouth and the stick went through the back of its head... and we used the panda skin for clothes and we ate the meat. It was good times.

*cough* And I think everyone doesn't want pandas and tigers to go extinct, but not many people are actually willing to go out of their way to do something about it.

theundeadhero
12-11-2004, 04:05 AM
The true animal lovers test! Whats the difference between a moose :moose: and an elk :elk: ?

DeBlayde
12-11-2004, 04:11 AM
The true animal lovers test! Whats the difference between a moose :moose: and an elk :elk: ?

Their color, their habitats, their diet, their antlers, their size, their body structure, their teeth, their eyes, their vocalizations- need I go on?

sick of people saying I'm a bad person and that I want to kill everything that's not human simply because I hunt. and support the control of populations to avoid seeing more animals in the wild starving because they've out multiplied their food source.

-N-
12-11-2004, 04:11 AM
Well, how about "You're a bad person for supporting terrorism"?

theundeadhero
12-11-2004, 04:15 AM
I'll stick up for you! I don't blame you at all for stockpiling animal meat for the winter. From what I've learned about you in previous post it seems like a well thought out and logical way to survive the winter. Better than trying to hunt for them in the middle of winter. It's your lifestyle and they just don't understand it. Theres nothing wrong with it.

Ki Ki
12-11-2004, 08:24 AM
Yay.

Anaisa
12-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Their color, their habitats, their diet, their antlers, their size, their body structure, their teeth, their eyes, their vocalizations- need I go on?

sick of people saying I'm a bad person and that I want to kill everything that's not human simply because I hunt. and support the control of populations to avoid seeing more animals in the wild starving because they've out multiplied their food source.
Animals do not need there populations controlled by humans they are not going to starve because they've out multiplied their food source.What species has ever become extinct because they've become overpopulated and run out of food? But as we all know there are species that have become extinct due to humans cruelty and interference.

theundeadhero
12-11-2004, 01:31 PM
What species has ever become extinct because they've become overpopulated and run out of food? You tell me what killed the dinosaurs. I don't know if it was starvation or not but the point is noone does. Maybe it happened to them. You can't prove it wasn't.

Anaisa
12-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Actually i can prove it wasn't. And no no one does know exactly what killed the dinosaurs but they certainly know it wasn't starvation. Even if one species of carnivorous dinosaur become over populated that one species could not have possibly become that over populated that it could wipe out all species of herbivores all other carnivores and all mammels. If that were the case we wouldn't have any mammels now nor would we have crocodiles or alligators. And take all the flying dinosaurs and the dinosaurs that lived in the water they all died out as well and since dinosaurs like the pterodactyl ate fish an over population of a carnivorous dinosaur on land would not have wiped out its species. Nor would it have wiped out a dinosaur that lived in the water because again that animal still had a food source. And there are fossils of dinosaurs that had died inside the egg if the dinosaurs were wiped out by over population this would not have killed unborn dinosaurs either. So no there is no way whatsoever that dinosaurs were wiped out due to an over population of a species.

nik0tine
12-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Well, how about "You're a bad person for supporting terrorism"?

No, that's DMKA you're talking about.

Animals do not need there populations controlled by humans they are not going to starve because they've out multiplied their food source.What species has ever become extinct because they've become overpopulated and run out of food? But as we all know there are species that have become extinct due to humans cruelty and interference. Hey, if you have no idea what you are talking about, than I personally, wouldn't say anything, because you look unintelligent. Animals DO out multiply thier food source, but no animals go exctinct because of it. Let's look at things logically, shall we? There is one rabbit, and two Tigers. One Tiger catches the rabbit and eats it. He doesn't "share" with the other tiger, so the other tiger then starves to death because he can't find any food. make sense? Just for the record, I don't condone hunting for sport, but if you're eating the animal than go for it.

And Republicans err... i mean hunters, definetly SHOULD NOT be killed just because they enjoy something that I find to be immoral.

Silmaril
12-13-2004, 08:32 PM
I love tigers. Its sad that they're on the brink of extinction.

Anaisa
12-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey, if you have no idea what your talking about , then i personally , wouldn't say anything, because you look unintelligent. Animals DO out multiply thier food source, but no animals go exctinct because of it. Let's look at things logically , shall we? There is one rabbit, and two Tigers. One tiger catches the rabbit and eats it. He doesn't "share" with the other tiger, so the other tiger then starves to death because he can't find any food. make sense?

I know exactly what im talking about, but you obviously don't, thats clear by your tiger and rabbit story. Your tiger and rabbit story is not logical. Why would a tiger need to rely on another tiger sharing its food with it?!, it wouldn't, it would have no problem finding food for itself. So no, your story doesn't make sense. I should really tell you to take your own advice because i certainly don't need to. But i didn't mind you sharing your ridiculous story, lacking in any intelligence whatsoever, because i got some great laughs out of it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: