PDA

View Full Version : Floating Continent. Which way to go to Kefka & Gesthal?

BudSoda02
12-08-2004, 06:16 PM
I just need some directions. I've been playing games for 5 years now, but this one has me stumped. I love FFVI, but I just need directions on where to go on the floating continent.
Thanks-BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

feioncastor
12-08-2004, 09:47 PM
There's really only one way you can go, and that is Kefka and Gestahl. There's a few little side routes that lead to treasures chests, and one leads to a save point in a cave (which is right near Kefka, by the way), but other than that, there's only route you can take. You have to push a few buttons to open it up. there's buttons on the ground which open up paths and such.

Feion

Doomgaze
12-08-2004, 11:03 PM
This is mostly from memory, but I think it is accurate. Obviously get the treasure from the blue spheres, as well.

spoilers and bytes abound (http://www.illusionaryworld.com/floatingcontinent.gif)

edit: oops, gif

Dark Ekonis
12-09-2004, 02:04 PM
[make sure you get all the treasure from the floating continent, Spoiler: After you leave the Floating Continent the whole world will be changed and their is no more floating continent

BudSoda02
12-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Thanks you guys/gals. (Dark Ekonis,Doomgaze & feioncastor.) This should help me & anyone else out who needs it. Make sure to click on Doomgaze's link! It's spoilers and bytes abound.
Admin- Make it so no one else can post.
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com