PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm going insane with this one!

Karsh
12-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Is there ANYONE who knows how to use the time machine in Viper Manor? I just can't believe that Square would stoop so low as to put it there for no other reason than looks.

The best I've been able to do is take Starky and Luccia to it and see what they have to say... which ain't much.

BudSoda02
12-22-2004, 03:14 PM
That's the time ship Balthasphar built in Chrono Trigger, but he won't help & he's gone by the time you get to see it. Maybe there's someway to trigger the event. I don't know how. The Balthasthar in Chrono Trigger went nuts though... I'm guessing only Lucca could fix it, but she died in the Orphanage fire, killed by Lynx I think. That's why Kid hated Lynx so much in Chrono Cross. Although it's pretty impressive. I/you probably need someone who's REALLY mastered Chrono Cross. Even I haven't unlocked all of it's secrets. Speaking of that: Why do the dragons betray you? They sort of explain it, but it's too confusing for me to decipher.
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Sephex
12-22-2004, 04:37 PM
It's just there for show. It is simply a visual tie into Chrono Trigger. I thought that was cool enough.