PDA

View Full Version : Why do they look alike?

YunaGirl05
12-08-2004, 09:42 PM
Ok i'm in chapter 5 in the farplane. I have met up with lablanc and crew. I want to know why Tidus and Shuyain (sp) look so much alike? If i haven't gotten to the part where it tells you please let me know.

Little Miss Awesome
12-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Sort of spoilers!

I THINK it's so that, when you're playing through X-2 you don't know whether the spheres are Tidus or Shuyin, keeping an element of suprise you know? Because Yuna only went searching for Tidus after she saw the sphere Rikku gave her of Shuyin because she thought it might be Tidus!

Carnage
12-08-2004, 10:32 PM
At the end if you get the perfect ending tidus comes back and tidus and yuna have a daughter. Wakka mysteriously leaves to. Thats where all the rumors of 10-3 come in. People think there gonna make a 10-3 about wakkas son trying to find him.

SeeDRankLou
12-08-2004, 10:36 PM
The game never tells you. Some say it's because Tidus was created by the fayth using their memory of someone they knew way back when names Shuyin. I say it's because Tidus and Shuyin share the same spirit, just as I think Yuna and Lenne do. Who knows.

YunaGirl05
12-09-2004, 12:44 AM
This question is for Carnage I've seen the perfect ending and it did not say anything about that. well i kinda saw it it was in japense but then i read the script in english but i never herd anything about that stuff how do you know that?

SeeDRankLou
12-09-2004, 12:47 AM
He was being facetious.

Dking'squeen
12-09-2004, 12:55 AM
The game never tells you. Some say it's because Tidus was created by the fayth using their memory of someone they knew way back when names Shuyin. I say it's because Tidus and Shuyin share the same spirit, just as I think Yuna and Lenne do. Who knows.

I don't think Yuna and Lenne share the same spirit, to say. It's just the dress sphere that contains Lenne's spirit. Well, that's what I gathered from the game.

YunaGirl05
12-09-2004, 02:44 AM
I have no idea what facetious means but don't bother telling me you guys are gonna confuse me more. :confused:

UltimateSpamGrover
12-09-2004, 03:45 AM
Tidus and Yuna realy have a daughter? Looks like I'll actually have to finsh X-2! XD

abrojtm
12-09-2004, 03:49 AM
They don't, he was lying. Wakka doesn't disappear either.
It's explained somewhat throughout the game. Jus' keep playin.

emily52525
12-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Facetious just means sarcastic

Giga Guess
12-09-2004, 09:42 PM
My theory....

The fayth dreamt of Zanarkand, a Zanarkand unspoiled by war (Tidus knew nothing of the Machina war, Sin, etc....) Perhaps Tidus is the Shuyin that could have been had the war not occurred.

Carnage
12-10-2004, 12:24 AM
Facetious just means sarcastic

Sarcastic? What version are you playing?

Bahamut24
12-20-2004, 03:55 PM
I don't think Yuna and Lenne share the same spirit, to say. It's just the dress sphere that contains Lenne's spirit. Well, that's what I gathered from the game.
You make a good point there cause when Yuna have that dream, she was sleeping in the Dress Sphere outfit and well as singing that beautiful song "1000 Words" That song was kickin'

SeeDRankLou
12-20-2004, 08:24 PM
Yes, the Songstress dress sphere does contain Lenne's spirit, or something of her that she left behind. But remember, there are four people in the game that equip that dress sphere, and only one of them has the reactions that she has to it, many times at that. It would make no sense the these occurrences randomly only happen to Yuna. And one of the big themes of this game is the connections that so many things in the world of Spira share. Yuna and Lenne are somehow connected, and I just theorize they share the same spirit (or aura, or essence, or something). And I feel the same about Tidus and Shuyin.