PDA

View Full Version : Eizon Nations Treaty Organization

Agent Proto
12-09-2004, 04:52 PM
As leader of Mulletopia, I am proposing to create a pact of nations called the Eizon Nations Treaty Organization, or ENTO. The purpose of this pact is to create a large system that includes nations that joined ENTO to promote peace and/or treaty in order to restore prosperity to Eizon and to prevent wars and disputes among nations of various continents.

ENTO's Headquarter will be located in the city of Oceanfront in the sunny Mulletopia. To register your nation to join ENTO, you must send a representative to represent your nation to join.

What ENTO will do.
Promote peace.
Promote the growth of technology.
Promote trade among nations.
Preserve world wonders and other natural monuments.
And many more.

Remnant
12-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Rysa fully supports such an organization. The flagship Occam's Razor has been dispached carrying our Minister of Engineering, who will act as our representative.

Cloud_Strider
12-09-2004, 06:19 PM
Sutaimia fully agrees with the treaty and will dispatch the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Sutaimian Ambassador to Mulletopia aboard the ship Entremont.

Giga Guess
12-09-2004, 09:19 PM
You have Myst's full support.

I believe I'll send DMKA on our flagship Silver Wing.

Wuggly Blight
12-09-2004, 09:23 PM
hmmm Im pondering about it...

Carnage
12-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Promote peace.
Promote the growth of technology.
Promote trade among nations.
Preserve world wonders and other natural monuments.

All there is is war
Technology is easy just say the word and you have a new invention
Trade? Trade what?

Agent Proto
12-10-2004, 12:17 AM
There's war because of greed. ENTO believes that things can work better peacefully, if differences can be put aside. I'm not entitling that war should be outlawed. Think of ENTO as the UN of sorts.

Carnage
12-10-2004, 12:20 AM
TGA and ENTO are just 2 seperate world police. I guess myst can be a spy for TGA. IDK im gonna hafto think if members can be in 2.

Agent Proto
12-10-2004, 12:23 AM
There's nothing wrong with being in two organizations. TGA and ENTO are two different organizations as far as I'm concerned. TGA is an alliance of nations, ENTO is more like the UN, rather then a giant alliance.

Giga Guess
12-10-2004, 12:32 AM
TGA and ENTO are just 2 seperate world police. I guess myst can be a spy for TGA. IDK im gonna hafto think if members can be in 2.

I am SHOCKED and APPALLED by these unfounded allegations!

>_> <_<
*Throws hidden camera out the window*

Carnage
12-10-2004, 12:33 AM
*slides camera into jacket :shifty:*

I originally wanted TGA to be like the UN.

*Blames trumpets post*

P.S. Proto if i seem more like a pain in the ass recently its cause im just bustin your balls for change. And enjoying it :p

FightClubFan#47
12-10-2004, 06:47 AM
LIES!!LIES!!!

Secret* Information have been found. ENTO is actually a CULT!!! Yes, children have the future!!! CULT!!! ENTO wants everyone to be tih them, where Mulletopia will BRAINWASH THEM!!! Yes BRAIN WASH!!! THen there plans for Wolrd domination will be EASIER!!! JOIN TGA!!!!

*Made up

Cloud_Strider
12-10-2004, 05:40 PM
*Slaps Siric in the face with a smelly fish*

One can never tell. TGA is a members only group and ENTO is for all nations. Two are better than one in the longrun anyways,

Carnage
12-10-2004, 07:37 PM
It dosent really matter.

A-This ENTO has no power to police the world.
B-Alliances are usseless witht he current system.

So..whatever i dont care

Fate Fatale
12-10-2004, 10:00 PM
I join and send Dark Matter as a representativ

Fate Fatale
01-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Sorry, I hereby resign from this alliance, as I am forming my own... Goodbye and farewell

Trumpet Thief
01-21-2005, 01:17 AM
chaos: Well, Carnage, if it were to be the U.N., then everyone would have to be involved.

Rubedo: And NBM, I doubt anyone'll join yours! ;)

Baloki
01-21-2005, 01:22 AM
We at Atlantica welcome this change in world affairs, however being the warstruck (From continents very far from our own lands we would like to point out, making it seem rather stupid) redeveloping country we are, we cannot afford to send out a reprisentitive.

However consider our full support in matter retaining to peace keeping within our area as our airship's have finally been fully developed and are ready for launch.

Behold the Void
01-21-2005, 07:08 AM
Zelinshia cannot support the actions of the ENTO because they stand for piece, while Zelinishia's major industry, mercenaries, require war to thrive. Our livelihood depends upon you wanting to kill each other.