PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on Eyes on Final Fantasy! o_O

Eö Telrúnya
12-09-2004, 06:09 PM
This threads is all about eyes! What colour are your eyes? Do you like your eyes, or do you wish they were different? Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? Finally, do you look into people's eyes when you talk to them, or do you get shy and back away a bit?

:)

Dignified Pauper
12-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Blue
I'm told i have beautiful eyes
Contacts and glasses
I like my eyes, they suit me.
I look people in the eyes.

Jebus
12-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Mine are kind of bluey-green (they seem to change between the two every once in a while) with brown spots. I love my eyes, I think they're really pretty, and a lot of people seem to agree with me.

I do wear glasses though. It makes it slightly harder to see my eyes, but I think they make the rest of my face much more acceptible, and they sort of cover up the dark circles around my eyes.

I do tend to look into people's eyes when I talk to them, but it makes them really uncomfortable, so I try to not do it as often.

Anaisa
12-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Ive got grey eyes. And there ok i guess. And i always look into peoples eyes when i talk to them.

m4tt
12-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Hazel most of the time, brown sometimes.

escobert
12-09-2004, 06:56 PM
MIne are grey. I really don't care what color they are. I've been told that they look better then crappy brown eyes.

MoonsEcho
12-09-2004, 07:18 PM
My eyes are blue, and I like them just fine, as do most other people. :D
I do wear contacts, because I can't see anything more than two inches away from my eyes if I don't. <_<
I look into people's eyes when I talk to them most of the time. I like looking into eyes, they can tell you a lot.

Carnage
12-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Brown
Im not sure i dont see them to much
Contacts
I always find it wierd looking in people eyes especially older people. Like when a teacher yells at me i try to look in their eyes but i always turn away and laugh for some reason :confused:

Psychotic
12-09-2004, 08:03 PM
Brown! But from a distance they can look black!

Sacred Phoenix
12-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Blue in the summer, grey in the winter. I like my eyes though, I'd be SOOO plain if they were different. They are my best feature.

Dr.K
12-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Mine are a light blue. To me, eyes are one of the most beautiful parts of the body. There seems to be something mysterious about them.
I look people in the eyes when i talk to them...although i try not to stare :)

bennator
12-09-2004, 09:12 PM
Mine go from Hazel, to Green, to Brown for completely arbitrary reasons.

Shlup
12-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Mine are bloo. I like them, though my eyelashes are thin and blonde which I do not like about them. I wish I had thick, dark eyelashes.

I have glasses which I wear rarely. Sometimes when I'm reading a computer screen or a white board in a classroom my eyes start to hurt so I wear them.

In our culture there's an unspoken six-second rule. You look a person in the eye for about six seconds, then one of you averts your eyes for a bit. That's just the way it is, I guess.

Behold the Void
12-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Dark brown eyes which I use to see into your SOUL.

Shlup
12-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Keep out of my soul, please. Its for your own safety.

Ryth
12-09-2004, 09:45 PM
the_undead_hero made this thread before but he asked about hair color as well. Anyway I have blue eyes.

Faris
12-09-2004, 09:46 PM
green. i think it goes well with my hair color :rolleyes2 :D

:cookie:

Shlup
12-09-2004, 09:46 PM
the_undead_hero made this thread before but he asked about hair color as well. Anyway I have blue eyes.
This thread has been made a hundred times in a hundred ways. As have 90% of the top 20 threads in GC right now. Its just the way it is. :greenie:

Meat Puppet
12-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Mine change from blue to green. Not randomly, I think it's got something to do with envrionment or something. Like Jebus! :spin:

Little Miss Awesome
12-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Mine are weird, they're green with gold flecks in them! :D
People like them, I sort of do, they're, well, just eyes!
There's this lad I like, his eyes are like light blue they're luuurvly!
I can look some people in the eyes when I'm tlkaing, only if I know them well, not if I don't know them, I don't know why!!

Auronhart
12-09-2004, 10:00 PM
What colour are your eyes?
Probably hazel.

Do you like your eyes, or do you wish they were different?
I am fine with them.

Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?
No, though I may have to wear reading glasses later on in life.

Finally, do you look into people's eyes when you talk to them, or do you get shy and back away a bit?
I usually look into people's eyes, though not always, because eventually it gets uncomfortable.

Loony BoB
12-09-2004, 10:16 PM
brown
i like them, actually, even though they aren't amazing.
glasses, can't stand contacts in my eyes, but i am hoping to get laser treatment when i'm older and it's better, though, as i get good comments about my looks when i take the glasses off.
Finally, do you look into people's eyes when you talk to them, or do you get shy and back away a bit?
bit of both, depends on the situation / person. boss, look in the eye. hot girl, randomly move eyes away and back again kinda often (i think...)

Rye
12-09-2004, 10:26 PM
Blue-Green. Some people say green, some (my old fashioned relatives) say they're blue. Personally, I prefer green eyes. Oh yeah, and I have a brown ring around my pupil. It's weird.

I want really brilliant green eyes, or brown ones. I *HATE* blue eyes.

Contacts, but not coloured ones.

More shy.

fire_of_avalon
12-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Mine are blue, and hot. Everybody says so. I look into people's eyes when I talk to them. They get scared and cry.

Wusses.

theundeadhero
12-09-2004, 11:13 PM
It makes me sad that so many of my threads get remade a month later by someone else (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52671) :cry:

Ryth
12-09-2004, 11:16 PM
It makes me sad that so many of my threads get remade a month later by someone else (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52671) :cry:

I know it is (sniff sniff) so sad :cry:

DeBlayde
12-10-2004, 12:32 AM
mine are blue. rather the color of the deep ocean, though no longer as stormy as they once were.

probably cuz I'm married and quite content.

I wear glasses, though I'm thinking of getting lazer surgery. My lifestyle is too active to keep worrying about my glasses. and they get dirty. and they just plain sux.

I like my eyes, though. and I like the color blue. because my mother always used to say she liked by big blue eyes. I'm the only one in my family who has them.

When speaking to people, I have an annoying habit of either looking at their eyes, or looking at their solar plex (becuz if you look there and unfocus your eyes, you can see all extremities and therefore incoming attacks). it's annoying because ... well, I shouldn't be on guard all the time, should I? have been for years and yet to be attacked. price of vigilence?

Logan
12-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Mine are brown and I wear glasses.

Venom65437
12-10-2004, 01:14 AM
Mine are so dark, you can't even see my pupils.

I love them, they are one of the few physical features about me people compliment me on. A lot of people tell me it's very easy to get lost in them.

I wear glasses, I have since I was like 3, but that's ok, I think they make me look so much more intellegent.

Finally, yes I look people in the eyes, there are few things like looking at a pretty girl's pretty eyes! :love:

kikimm
12-10-2004, 01:16 AM
Hmm. Mine are brown, but a lot of the time, they look hazelish. But that's probably my own imagination, or something. I don't know if I like them or not...I'd rather they be green, but eh---admiring from afar is fun too. ^_^

I don't wear contacts, or glasses, but I think I'm going to have to, when I hit middle-age. My mom has to wear them, and my dad's had poor eyesight all his life. Oh well.

I have a real problem looking into people's eyes. It's not that i get nervous, or shy, but....it's uncomfortable, for extended periods of time. I don't make a big deal of looking away, like looking at my feet, or making nervous movements, I just avert my eyes for almost the whole conversation. I hate that I do it, and I've tried to stop, but it doesn't seem to be working. =/

:D

o_O
12-10-2004, 01:22 AM
I have vivid blue eyes, and I have terrible, terrible vision. I've worn contacts since about age seven, because I look stupid in glasses, and never wore the one my parents got me. :)

theundeadhero
12-10-2004, 01:43 AM
I know it is (sniff sniff) so sad I was serious. As I've said before I'm soco-stupid in the way that I feel some people here think I'm annoying or stupid or ignore me or wish I would just go away. Things like this don't help much.

I usually don't look people in the eyes. I've tried practicing looking into the eyes of people I know but can't help but turn away except for a select few. I can't even look my Dad in the eyes :(

Del Murder
12-10-2004, 02:14 AM
I had the idea for this thread today. Strange. Mine was titled 'Eyes on YOU' though.

Brown.

Mindflare
12-10-2004, 02:22 AM
My eyes are very dark brown. I have pretty bad vision, and switch between contacts and glasses. I like my eyes, but have always wanted to have lighter eyes. I always look the person in the eyes while standing, though while sitting down, I almost always look at other things.

Pam~Pam~
12-10-2004, 07:39 AM
Mine R BrowN n a littLe BlaCk.
hmm, i would try to switch other colour like blue or grreen, i cant imagine how i would look like if i have these colours XD but overall,i like mine best >.<
I dont where contact or glasses, i have a fine vision~
Sometimes i look in the person's eyes,sometimes i look away,but i usually look in the person's eyes..Lol :D

Ki Ki
12-10-2004, 07:48 AM
I have dark brown eyes. Which actually look black so I guess they should be called black but ofcourse they're not really black, they're just dark brown but they look black so I guess they should be called black but ofcourse they're not really black, they're just dark brown but they look black so I guess they should be called black but ofcourse they're not really black, they're just dark brown but they look black so I guess they should be called black but they're not.

Oh and I normally look people in the eye. Unless I kinda like them...then I'll be looking everywhere else. (:

And no, I luv my eyes. *huggles*

Rainecloud
12-10-2004, 07:50 AM
My eyes are dark brown, and I don't wear glasses/lenses.

I find it uncomfortable to look into people's eyes when I'm talking to them. :/

Flashback007
12-10-2004, 08:57 AM
I have green/grey eyes, I don't have any glasses or lenses or other visual helpers. I think though girls with them look great :D. Only thing wrong with my eyes is that I am partical colorblind. Which means that I can see some colors, but not all of the colors. I have some problems with green and brown. For example I think grass is Orange. So that's how colorblind I am.

Auronhart
12-10-2004, 09:53 AM
For example I think grass is Orange.
Cool, (or maybe you think oranges are green?) that would be interesting.

Polaris
12-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Brown eyes... I love my eyes they are small and deep....

Misfit
12-10-2004, 12:18 PM

Brown! But from a distance they can look black!
What he said, except mine are darker and cooler. 8-)

I like them.

Both, but mostly my glasses 'cause I'm too lazy to keep putting my contacts in. =D

Both, I hate staring at somebody... eating my mind with their evil eyeballs... >_<

Super Christ
12-10-2004, 08:49 PM
My eyes are a generic blue/grey.

I wish they were a really deep shade of - well, any color, though deep blue, gray, green, or purple would be preferable. Just as long as they were some deep color so people would want to stare into my eyes as we spoke. As it is, they're pretty uninteresting.

StarlightAngel
12-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Hazel. I'm told that my eyes used to be blue... for the first 6 or so months after I was born.

I'm fine with them.

Nope! My vision is normal. I'm glad about that, because wearing glasses or contacts looks like a real pain.

I usually look'em in the eyes. If they start to feel uncomfortable and I notice, then I'll usually look elsewhere.

theundeadhero
12-11-2004, 12:27 AM
I never understood the "I hide behind my glasses" saying. Could someone explain?

Nephiliam
12-11-2004, 04:42 AM
My eyes are brown, and I like them that color. I don't wear glasses yet, but I am going to have to get them when I can afford them. I try to look into people's eyes when I talk to them, over half the time I succeed, but sometimes I can't do that. =(

nik0tine
12-11-2004, 06:29 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/IM000589.jpg

Dking'squeen
12-11-2004, 06:32 AM
My eyes are brown, turn lighter darker depending on light. If I had a certaim type of colored eyes, I sweared I'd want them to be a golden brown instead of the way they are now, but people like them so...meh*shruggs* I don't wear contacts because 1: i don't need them and 2: there's just something about putting my finger in my eye that freaks me out. I try to avoid eye contact because it freaks me out when people stare at me. The only people I connect eyes with are my friends, and that's when we're staring at each other trying to find out which one of us said something stupid *usually me* or when I'm looking into *someone's* eyes...but other thn that, I'll barely look into your eyes when I talk. I just usually look around or at something by you or the small little dot on your cheek...

Sephex
12-11-2004, 07:15 AM
I have blue eyes. Girls sometimes compliment my eyes. I suppose I have no problem with them.