PDA

View Full Version : Pro Evolution - Magic Moments

Doc Sark
12-09-2004, 10:52 PM
I know there are a handful of Pro Evolution Soccer players lurking on the board, and what I want to know is your magic moments, you know those points in the game that you save and watch again and again because you've played it so much your life has lost all meaning!

If possible post up your replays!

My favourite Pro Evo magic moment came from an unlikely source in Pro Evo 3. Playing as Tunisia I was 1-0 down to Portugal with 4 minutes left on the clock against a guy who was telling me he was by far the best Pro Evo player he knew. My OMF, Yeba (dunno his real name!!!!), broke through the defence and slotted past Ricardo to take the game into Golden Goal extra time. Extra time went on, and on, and on, until the lively Yeba was brought down on the edge of the box with seconds left to spare. 24 metres out, Yeba stepped up and curled the sweetest of shots in to the top corner to leave the cocky little S.O.B speechless. He left my room and never returned for fear of further humiliation!

Psychotic
12-09-2004, 10:59 PM
I have two great events, both from Pro Evo 3, and both from England v France.

The first was a five-star difficulty Euro 2004 clone. It was England v France, and I played the 5-4-1 formation that Tony Adams said England should use. England won 6-1, Michael Owen scoring all 6 xD

The other was in a four-star World Cup. England v France - The Final! It was 2-1 to France, and the game was in the 89th minute. Rooney went on a mazey run (I changed the stats of a lot of players to make them better/worse :p) and drilled the ball hard and low into the bottom corner. I was thrilled. Then, during Injury time, Beckham runs down the right wing, hooks over a cross, and Michael Owen heads the ball right past Barthez. 3-2. Bliss.

Doc Sark
12-09-2004, 11:42 PM
I loved Owen in Pro Evo 3. I scored an absolute beaut with him from inside the centre circle against Olympiacos. Ball and Goalkeeper ended up nestled in the corner. Classic.

NM
12-10-2004, 10:54 AM
My best moment was probley the other week on Pro Evo 4 against my mate. It was France vs Brazil. (We'd played England vs England about 10 times so decided to have a team change.) I was 2 nil up and dominating the game. Looking for a 3rd to kill the game off, I was passing the ball about keeping possesion. Then a quick pass to Trezuguet (spelling?) and an instant through ball to Henry, which ripped the Brazil defence to pieces, I ran onto the ball and from 20yards did the perfect lob shot over the advancing keeper and the ball just crept under the bar.

I then went onto add 2 more for a 5 - 0 finish. :D