PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Mania

shadowskull
12-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Please use this Thread to honor our die ing Favorite Game character and series Chrono Trigger and Cross. Please Let us know your most memorable Chrono moment and why they should....or should not continue the series. If any member here knows ANYTHING about any type of chrono game.......or anime.... that is if that Chrono Crusade anime has anything to do with the origanal Chrono series we all know and love, please feel free to let us all know.

Giga Guess
12-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Love Chrono Trigger, never played Chrono Cross, LOVED the scene whereCrono is resurrected.

But this thread belongs elsewhere.

shadowskull
12-10-2004, 12:37 AM
sorry about that ... im new to this forum thingy lol....... ill repost this in a more appropriate spot.

Giga Guess
12-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Don't worry about it. A mod'll move it. On a lighter note, welcome to the Forums. Here's 1000 Giga points to get ya started.

escobert
12-10-2004, 12:46 AM
Hi. Did I just see you in chat? There was someone inthere talking about joining I think.

crono_logical
12-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Chrno Crusade (yes, Chrno) has nothing to do with the games, other than the guy blatantly ripped off the logo :p

shadowskull
12-10-2004, 02:17 AM
nope not me in the chat room, i dont even know how to chat in a room on this site >.> has anyone seen the chrono crusade anime series? whats it about? and WHY did they rip off the name... i almost baught it cause of the name....

Dking'squeen
12-10-2004, 02:50 AM
Chrono Crusade? I heard about it a few times, but something about it I didn't like. I lOved Crono Cross, never played Chrono Trigger. I don't have one fav. character on CC, but I like Serge(named Manoa), Orlha(named Orhla), Glenn (same name), Draggy, (named Ryuu), razzy (named Nymph), Norris (named Glenn), Harlequin (named Moony) and that's about it

edczxcvbnm
12-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Chrno Crusade is about Demons and Catholism. The only thing they really ripped off was the logo. Made sense though after you watch the series(wasn't half bad).

Karsh
12-10-2004, 07:19 PM
My favorites are Kid, Harle, and Orlha. But I also love Leena, Janice, Marcy, and of course, Karsh.

My favorite battle is the one against the three devas, Marcy, Karsh, and Zoah. I find it to be the most challenging before Serge gets his body snatched, and wish like Hell that there were a few more encounters with them before they finally realise that they're on the wrong side.

The DEFINATELY should continue the series... maybe have characters from both Trigger and Cross, and should write the storyline to where it explains some of the descripencies between each game. Why should they make another you ask? Because I said so, for starters. But also because fans demand it. And one other thing the should do with such an endevor... have more boss fights... a lot more.

shadowskull
12-11-2004, 01:48 AM
i would say my favorite Chrono moment has to be Chrono vs. Lavos, yes, just Chrono vs. Lavos.... no matter what level u may be, unless ur 93 and higher, this is a tough fight and one of my favorite times of ALL RPGs. Square really needs to drop this stuck up lil rich girl act and re start the chrono break project and give us what we demand out of them..... no more front missions, no more SaGas, please no more imitation fighting games... give us CHRONO!!!!

shadowskull
12-11-2004, 01:50 AM
thanks karsh, i agree with you.. they should continue the series with more boss battles, lovable characters (that we all know and love) , and most of all, BECAUSE WE SAID SO!!

Del Murder
12-11-2004, 05:44 PM
My favorite character is Magus from CT and Glenn from CC. My favorite moment in CT is when all the truth about the Prophet/Janus and Lavos and the gurus is revealed. That's a great scene with the Queen and the Mammon Machine. From CC my favorite part was hearing the Another World music for the first time.

I think there should be another one. That would be cool.

BudSoda02
12-16-2004, 07:14 PM
:) Both Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross are some of the best RPG's ever. Square is the ultimate King of RPG's. My favorite part of Chrono Trigger was when Frog formed the way to Magus' castle. Make sure you get the PSX (PlayStation) version, it has the coolest anime scene for it, that Masamune is one phrat sword. My favorite part of Chrono Cross is when you rescue Kid (as a little girl) from the orphanage. That cutscene of Lynx & Harle was one of the most memorable moments in a videogame ever. Up there in the top ten for both of these scenes. Favorite character? Frog for Chrono Trigger & Kid from Chrono Cross.
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com :D :p

shadowskull
12-18-2004, 04:24 AM
Linx and Harle CANNOT TAKE OUT CRONO!!!, he would of lumanaired them into oblivion..... the Porre army had to of killed crono and marle when they over threw guardia. That mean only lucca was around when linx and harle torched the orphanage, and the orphans should of lost there parents in the war with porre.

edczxcvbnm
12-18-2004, 06:05 PM
People...we do not know if Crono and Marle died. That is an assumtion you are making that does not have much base to it.

Del Murder
12-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Everyone dies eventually. :)

BudSoda02
12-21-2004, 03:09 PM
Well I didn't say that Harle & Lynx were duking it out with Crono, that's a seperate story, I was referring to the Orphanage fire you have to go to & save Kid, to wake her up from her Coma. Remember? Well... I hope I haven't confused you too much.
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Maya
12-27-2004, 06:20 PM
I agree. They should continue chrono series. I have played half of both of them I love them. The music is better in both games than in ff series. Let us hope for the best. :p