PDA

View Full Version : Playstation problems

YunaGirl05
12-10-2004, 03:57 AM
Does anyone have any solutions to my problem when i'm playing playstation i like totally zone out and don't like here a thing anyone is saying like when dogs our barking at something my mom will be like go tell your dogs to be quite and i'm like where they barking? any ways i won't zone out when playing. even though i like zoneing into the games world i don't think its a bad thing but anyways.

theundeadhero
12-10-2004, 04:05 AM
I don't consider it a problem. I consider it an escape from reality. It's a good thing when reality is so... not cool. I love it when your in an INTENSE boss fight. Your down to one character and no way to heal. Your struggleing with very little HP left. Boss gets critical hit, NOOOO! Okay, I'm not dead yet. Attack *come on die, doesn't die*. Boss attacks *Hold Breath!* Miss, YES! Attack * You miss, CRAP!* Boss attacks, 1 hp left. *Okay, one chance left. He has to be almost dead* Attack *Dies!* YES. I love it!

Auronhart
12-10-2004, 04:52 AM
I don't consider it a problem. I consider it an escape from reality. It's a good thing when reality is so... not cool. I love it when your in an INTENSE boss fight. Your down to one character and no way to heal. Your struggleing with very little HP left. Boss gets critical hit, NOOOO! Okay, I'm not dead yet. Attack *come on die, doesn't die*. Boss attacks *Hold Breath!* Miss, YES! Attack * You miss, CRAP!* Boss attacks, 1 hp left. *Okay, one chance left. He has to be almost dead* Attack *Dies!* YES. I love it!
I have to agree with theundeadhero there, I love it when I just barely beat a boss. Personally, I zone out a lot even when I'm not playing any games.

Shlup
12-10-2004, 04:54 AM
I think its called concentrating.

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-10-2004, 05:15 AM
Don't play Playstation. Problem solved!

Cid
12-10-2004, 06:07 AM
Try turning the playstation upside down.

Doomgaze
12-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Does anyone have any solutions to my problem when i'm playing playstation i like totally zone out and don't like here a thing anyone is saying like when dogs our barking at something my mom will be like go tell your dogs to be quite and i'm like where they barking? any ways i won't zone out when playing. even though i like zoneing into the games world i don't think its a bad thing but anyways.

Sell your Playstation.

Rainecloud
12-10-2004, 07:37 AM
Some people are more adept at concentrating on more than one thing at any given time. I, unfortunately, am not. When I'm playing on my Playstation 2, texting someone with my mobile phone, typing a post here at EoFF or jotting down some notes, everything else has to wait. Perhaps it's because I'm a man, or maybe that's just a silly stereotype that everyone seems to believe. I'm not quite sure.

It's amazing how the human body ignores the more important things, isn't it?

razor248725
12-10-2004, 09:47 AM
I think its called concentrating.

hahaha thats the smartest thing ive heard anyone say all day :D...anyway yeah i agree

meowwl
12-12-2004, 05:25 AM
If its a problem, try moving further away from the tv..get an extension cable. That way you have more in your field of vision than just the game.

Del Murder
12-12-2004, 05:27 AM
I like you, YunaGirl. Perhaps you should try standing on your head while you play.

YunaGirl05
12-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Whats with you people telling me to sell my ps2 thats insane! The ps2 is like the best thing ever made! I'll just get zoned out its all good i just won't care. i like escapeing reality. Yes zoneing is good. it will be a bright future.

Crazy the Clown
12-12-2004, 09:17 PM
Been there, done that.

Psychotic
12-12-2004, 09:21 PM
The ps2 is like the best thing ever made!That would be the toilet, actually. It's all very well being able to play Final Fantasy X-2, but I'd rather not be lounging in crap while I do it, if it's all the same to you.

Cz
12-12-2004, 09:33 PM
That would be the toilet, actually. It's all very well being able to play Final Fantasy X-2, but I'd rather not be lounging in crap while I do it, if it's all the same to you.You mean the sewage system, then. It's no use having a toilet bowl without effective sewers, or the crap'll just pile up. :yuck:

As for the thread topic, if the Playstation's engaging you then it's not unusual to miss things on occasion. I wouldn't let it worry you.

Ryth
12-13-2004, 12:53 AM
Anything I get into makes me zone out especially video games.

Necronopticous
12-13-2004, 01:01 AM
Are you attention deficit? They have medication for that.

Jojee
12-13-2004, 01:09 AM
She can't be attention deficit because she can concentrate ;]

Me... I'm easily distractable. *whistles*

Cid
12-13-2004, 01:33 AM
conzentrating is like the shinra

Mr. Graves
12-13-2004, 05:06 AM
Aliens are connecting to your brainwaves via your PS2 and you just aren't realizing that, yet.

=Angelus=
12-13-2004, 05:45 AM
"a man cannot have 2 master" hmm... maybe it applies to women too :D

"yup yup.. on with the show"