PDA

View Full Version : Barrett!!!!

Devourment
12-10-2004, 10:19 AM
I really cant wait it to come out here in the U.K....but why is the Barrett character so crappy & actually dosent look like him at all!
I think Mr T would have done a better job!
What are your opinions people?

Rostum
12-10-2004, 11:48 AM
What? Barret looks fine to me. =)

Devourment
12-10-2004, 01:30 PM
What? Barret looks fine to me. =)
Yeah those lock's really dont look like Barret though!
he dosent have lock's in the game so why now?

Anaisa
12-10-2004, 02:52 PM
I thought that advent children barrett did look like mr t!

Necronopticous
12-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Yeah those lock's really dont look like Barret though!
he dosent have lock's in the game so why now?
Yeah, not like anyone ever changes their hairstyle over the course of two years.

m4tt
12-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Yeah, not like anyone ever changes their hairstyle over the course of two years.
Well Cloud's didn't change. ;) That would be funny though, what if Cloud had a buzz-cut in this thing? How much of an uproar do you think there would be? :D

TheAbominatrix
12-10-2004, 07:46 PM
How would Mr. T have done a better job in a computer animated movie?

Rostum
12-10-2004, 11:49 PM

Yo, it's Mr. T fool! Clearly I have no idea.

Hey cloud changed his uniform, doesn't that count for something? Plus I don't think Barret with huge feet would have looked good in this movie. I do understand where you are coming from though.

TheAbominatrix
12-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Yo, it's Mr. T fool!

*smacks her forehead* How could I forget!?

Dking'squeen
12-11-2004, 12:04 AM
Hey cloud changed his uniform, doesn't that count for something?

No it doesn't because his hair is still all bouncy. Everyone changed thier clothes except Vince, i think Yuffie and barret. Um...Tif looks like Ri-ri now! Wee! In leather too

When my cousin saw a pic of him. she thought that it was R.Kelly for a second, but I thought it was Mr. T too :D Until I saw the mechanical arm and said, "Nice hair Barret"

Ryth
12-11-2004, 05:19 AM
I don't like his hair he is too different for my liking I expect changes in the characters but this is fugly looking!

BackRoomKid
12-11-2004, 06:05 AM
Well Cloud's didn't change. ;) That would be funny though, what if Cloud had a buzz-cut in this thing? How much of an uproar do you think there would be? :D

NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. Square Enix would be mobbed by crazy FF Fans like there was no tomorrow

ill-fated-life
12-11-2004, 06:16 AM
Um...Tif looks like Ri-ri now! Wee! In leather too
mmmmmmm........leather......can we add a little lace to it as well??? hehe, j/k

Dking'squeen
12-11-2004, 06:19 AM
mmmmmmm........leather......can we add a little lace to it as well??? hehe, j/k

We shall see young grasshopper, we shall see
:D

Devourment
12-11-2004, 10:29 AM
well it would be a big shame if clouds hair changed into a buzzcut!!
I guess i that i am just not used to Barett!

Zante
12-11-2004, 10:56 AM
I think they converted him just fine.

Devourment
12-11-2004, 11:47 AM
Yep i suppose he is growing on me...just first wiews for me really!

Captain Maxx Power
12-11-2004, 02:45 PM
all the returning characters I recognised the second I saw them with the exception of Tifa, who I honestly thought was a new character...until I saw her giving it some in a trailer.

SquallKicksAss
12-13-2004, 10:44 AM
As hard as it may be to believe, with all the Earthworm Jim obsession-ness, I'm a huge FF7 fan.

all the returning characters I recognised the second I saw them with the exception of Tifa, who I honestly thought was a new character...until I saw her giving it some in a trailer.

I recognised all the characters as soon as I saw them (Even Tifa).

I like the half-coat thing Cloud is wearing, but his top looks like it's woolen (Which is a bit too pansy... But then again he did dress up as a chick =D). Barret was the character they changed the most. His hair, including facial hair, and his gun! Anyway, I think Barret looks good as he is, cuz it seperates the movie from the game a bit. It reminds you of the time difference between the two.

The best bit was Vincent's voice! Although it's in Japanese and I have no idea what he's saying, he sounds so cool! It's almost exactly the way I imagined Vincent would sound! Vincent is easily the best character, and he apparently plays a big role in the movie. Groovy!

~Jim

Crazy the Clown
12-13-2004, 01:06 PM

I pity da foo who doubts Mr. T!

(Sorry, but someone had to say it.)