PDA

View Full Version : What do you don't want in the movie?

Flashback007
12-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Ok, so everybody is talking about what they want in Advent Children. Now, let's do the opposite. What don't you want in the movie? For me it's sure, that I don't want a very complicated plot in the movie. Not something that takes you months to figure out. Or minigames :P. But then again ever saw minigames in a movie. And I also don't want the original people from the VII are changed that much that they are actually worse then in the movie. What footage I have seen from the movie. They all look very cool. So, that's ok. Also it wouldn't be cool if it's open ended story. That people will discuss for years about the open end. So the end must be clear and just answer a lot of questions.

TheAbominatrix
12-10-2004, 07:37 PM
What I dont want? Hm...

A resurrection of Aerith or Sephiroth, or even too much focus on them. I want them to remain dead and gone.

A lack of any focus/mention of a CloudxTifa relationship. It doesnt need to be the main theme, but I do want it explained and played on, not completly ignored.

A lot of battles. I want some, but I'd rather have it be story-centric. I dont think I have to worry much about that, though.

Ryth
12-11-2004, 05:14 AM
I agree with the ressurection of Aeris she died and needs to stay that way I wish she didn't die but what happened happened and it needs to stay that way. I feel less so about Sephiroth yeah so he should probably stay dead but maybe he could come back or explain somehow how he never really died like he was claimed to die at Mt. Nibel but was really alive that could happen and still make a good amount of sense (I haven't beaten FFVII yet so I don't know how he died so no one tell me) unlike Aeris I don't think it would make sense without you asking "WTF?".

2nd thing agreed

3rd thing agreed as well

I hope Vincent's past isn't blown off completly I know it might be all explained in Dirge of Cerberus but I think since Sephiroth is gone and he obivously has something to do with him maybe hey could get some of that in there somewhere.

Imperia
12-11-2004, 05:46 AM
I agree with the ressurection of Aeris she died and needs to stay that way I wish she didn't die but what happened happened and it needs to stay that way.

I agree on that too. If she came back to life, it would kind of ruin it for me, because she sacraficed herself, and it would weaken the impact her death had on me in FFVII.

One winged angel of death
12-11-2004, 06:27 PM
i don't want any sceans where like the plot has nothing to do with it, and then it just really screws up the movie.

Del Murder
12-12-2004, 05:35 AM
A lot of battles. I want some, but I'd rather have it be story-centric. I dont think I have to worry much about that, though.
Haha, if it had random battles that would be funny.

TheAbominatrix
12-12-2004, 05:40 AM
Haha, if it had random battles that would be funny.

xD Most definitly.

12-15-2004, 12:46 AM
another thing i really don't want is a ciff hanger!

finalheaven
12-18-2004, 06:39 PM
I agree with sephhiroth. and theabominatrix... aries ...however if we'd like her alive ..she can just randomly come pop up..what would evn be worse is if at hte end of the movie... we find cloud has woken up and he's back being a loser solider.. sitting next to Zack and foud out it was all juss a dream..that would be the worst thing ever...though it probably wont happen...additionally if it all concentrated too much on the fight scenes..it would be annoying if there weren't any relations to teh game ... or some insight to afew of hte things that happened.....

nihowma buffet
12-18-2004, 08:19 PM
i don't want a flashback-heavy movie. sure it'd be neat to see scenes from ff7 in neat new cg, but this is a movie, that's only an hour and a half. i want the movie's plot to take precedence, not flashbacks.

also, i don't want rufus to take second stage again. sephiroth had his fun in the spotlight in the game, and after the way the writers treated the shinra in disc 2, the shinra need to have their "final say" if you can call it that. i'm sorry, but scarlet/heidegger in proud clod and hojo just didn't bring the shinra war to any kind of climax/resolution for me.

12-18-2004, 11:44 PM
wanna bet that you said that it's gonna happen now because the japs just wanna screw with us? *I have nuthin' against the japanese culture*

SomethingBig
12-19-2004, 01:12 AM
What I dont want? Hm...

A resurrection of Aerith or Sephiroth, or even too much focus on them. I want them to remain dead and gone.

A lack of any focus/mention of a CloudxTifa relationship. It doesnt need to be the main theme, but I do want it explained and played on, not completly ignored.

Agree with everything. I also hope that they use Vincent's past life as a member of Shinra plays some part in the movie.

TheAbominatrix
12-19-2004, 01:27 AM
Agree with everything. I also hope that they use Vincent's past life as a member of Shinra plays some part in the movie.

That'd be nice. If they dont include it in AC I hope it's in DoC.

12-19-2004, 03:42 PM
yeah you know i have a fealing vincent's gonna have more than one important role in advent children. but i might be wrong i'm not starting a rumor.

finalheaven
12-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Yeha i think your right.. as hes in afew dramatic scenes of the trailers. and plus mareline does hold onto his leg in the english verison. it shud not be to looked upon at lcloud...but some of his relations to the other characters

Captain Maxx Power
12-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Aeris Ressurection. Seriously, let the girl stay dead people! Also no Cait Sith. I haven't seen him yet, thank the gods, and it's hard not to notice the fat white piece of s....so and so. And so absolutely, under no circumstances, do I want to see any musical dance numbers.

12-19-2004, 06:46 PM
yeah another thing i don't want is for them to bring up aerith's death and then for an hour they recollect on that.... (It's not a tragedy ppl it's a way of life)....

Wilder
12-20-2004, 03:33 AM
I don´t want it to be a Happy ending movie with the heroes winning, and cloud and tifa getting married and stuff like that, I want everybody dies !!!, I want tragedy , I want them to do something shocking. I also want to say that a full battle would be amazing but all that you can see on trailer is battle battle battle , that sounds bad. I got to disagree with flashback007, I love movies that you got to see it 10 times to understand everithing like a puzzle game or something, of course nothing boring but interesting ... wait a minute... the movie is already made ... just lets wait and see it.

12-20-2004, 11:04 AM
but i do want the movie to kinda end like the smauraiX movies, they usually are sad and i want it to be where cloud/tifa ends up dieing at the end right infront of one another. then that'll be sad and yet... I'll laugh probably...

finalheaven
12-21-2004, 08:49 PM
i wouldent want it so that u'd understand it straight away...liek in the game u'd have to go over /play it like 3-4 times before u understand it.. and even then have querries and question and opinions about it...a twist or two..yeah great...... go for it... u know soemthing we all wouldent want to happen ..tifa/cloud dieing thing (one wing angel of death-quote) but like it or not we gotta accept....and lol to the dancing musical..^_^

Necronopticous
12-21-2004, 08:58 PM
I can't imagine the movie not having either Aerith or Sephiroth get revived in some form. Personally, as long as it makes sense, I don't care what happens.

What do I NOT want in the movie?

Hmm, I'm not very picky, I think I'll be happy so long as the movie doesn't end with Cloud defusing a bomb 0.01 second before it explodes and destroys the Earth.

kikimm
12-22-2004, 06:20 AM
What I dont want? Hm...

Yeah, that pretty much does it for me. And no cliffhangers, either please. Yes, the mystery is sort of nice, and I liked the more inconclusive ending that FFVII had, at that time, but now I want some answers.

:D

Plasma
12-30-2004, 06:10 AM
I don't want them to keep Aeris's face unexposed!! Gr... :mad2:

I don't want ... let's see ... I don't want them to ... ... ... ... put in a happy happy love love fluffy fuzzy ending where everyone is all happy. I don't think it fits in the game's theme or the movie's theme, at least what we've seen so far. Although I would love to see Aeris come back, unless Square did it in a spectacularly un-cheesy way I'd just prefer that Cloud could keep searching for her, and find his Promised Land. :cry: I'm not sure if Sephy is back yet or not, maybe it's just it Cloud's conciousness like at the end of the game. I don't know, but he looked *fine* in the trailer. And Kadaj is cool, he seems like a slightly twisted guy who could be fun to be around if you weren't worried about being killed... :p

Naughty Tifa
01-01-2005, 01:43 AM
I don't want Cloud to be all emo throughout the whole movie, pining after Aeris...Like it seemed at the beginning when we had like no new info of advent children...But now it just makes sense. He's going to fight geostigma, he isn't going to die.

I don't want Aeris to be revived, But I guess we can all stay calm because it's been confrimed that it isn't going to happen. From Nomura's lips. ;)

No Cloud/Tifa relashionship focus. Sure, they probably won't end up shaing a passionate kiss or expressing their love in words, but I just want subtle hints. Like a hug, a glance, or them holding hands. <3 I'd make my day and it would be totally sweet. :love:

ShivaBlizzard8
01-01-2005, 10:18 PM
i don't want a flashback-heavy movie. sure it'd be neat to see scenes from ff7 in neat new cg, but this is a movie, that's only an hour and a half. i want the movie's plot to take precedence, not flashbacks.

I completely agree - and with some of the scenes that look FF7-ish from the trailers, I think this is a concern. If they want to CG up original FF7 scenes, they should just make a CG movie version of the original FF7 game which can be a companion to Advent Children, not water down the new plot with things we've already seen.

01-01-2005, 11:05 PM
i want some flash backs but no to many not like the ruroni kenshin movies. (during the whole movie i didn't know what wa a flash back and what wasn't.) so well the explains me. i know cloud's gonna end up greiveing aerith's death and vincent and him have a pep talk (similar to a father son talk ya know).

TheAbominatrix
01-02-2005, 12:53 AM
I completely agree - and with some of the scenes that look FF7-ish from the trailers, I think this is a concern. If they want to CG up original FF7 scenes, they should just make a CG movie version of the original FF7 game which can be a companion to Advent Children, not water down the new plot with things we've already seen.

I agree as well, but I think we're just seeing a lot of the few flashback scenes to keep fans satisfied with pictures without spoiling the new plot. Hopefully.

Sefie1999AD
01-02-2005, 12:36 PM
What I dont want? Hm...

Agreed. Hopefully Square Enix focuses on the quality of the story rather than doing what Aeris-lovers have hoped for almost 8 years and ruin things with Aeris' resurrection.

The trailers and footage so far have showed them just as friends, as a team. According to that footage, Cloud has totally forgot about his feelings for Tifa and is just mourning over Aeris' death and blaming himself for that. But I hope there's still some mentioning about Cloud-Tifa. They were practically a certain couple at the end of FFVII, at least in my game.

I have to agree. Advent Children seems to be very much like an action movie, but I'd still rather want it to focus on storyline. I don't want another brainless action movie which has nothing but eye candy characters and special effects and repetitive action scenes.

TheAbominatrix
01-02-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm gonna be really disgusted if Cloud spends the entire movie mourning over Aerith, especially with the amount of time elapsed between her death and the current events of the movie.

Sweet Beloved
01-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Diddo TheAbonimatrix.

Naughty Tifa
01-02-2005, 01:08 PM
I hope not. But as more footage has come out, we can see that he's starting to regain his strength. If Cloud is portrayed as hopelessly in love with Aeris/emo freak, then it would SERIOUSLY go against what happened in FFVII. Especially at the end. :sweatdrop

TheAbominatrix
01-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I certainly dont mind them acknowledging that Aerith's death hurt him. But, like we've said, if he's just mopey and whiney about it... yuck. I dont think Aerith would want that, anyway. And I always thought of the ending as sort of Aerith leading Cloud to Tifa, with her hand outstetched and then that hand becoming Tifa. I interpreted that as Aerith sort of giving her blessing.

Aerith is the favorite in Japan though, so I have no idea what they'll do with the idea. I cant wait to seem though.

Maybe with all the things going on, he's feeling very worthless. Like feeling he failed Zack, failed Aerith, and ultimately failed the world by this whole Star Scar thing. Dunno.

Naughty Tifa
01-02-2005, 02:33 PM
I guess Aeris's death hurt him, sort of. Even though I hate to say it. But he couldn't have cried more for her than if Tifa had gotten stabbed. I wonder what would have happened then? Would he be morning for her still? :love:

I also interpreted it like as well. I mean it would make sense, no? I thought the scene was sweet...Her falling, and him catching her. Total kawainess. :exdee: There are others who have different opinions, but that's okay, since Cleris and Cloti think quite differently.

But I know that Cloud isn't mopey and whiny. Marlene is even giving Cloud a kick in the butt. She even considers him as family. I assume Denzel does too. How close to him they are is anyone's guess, but I'm sure they consider him family if anything.

battousai9439
01-04-2005, 05:59 AM
Cleris and Cloti think quite differently.

"Quite differently" is an understatement...

No matter what quote you come up with, I'm STILL praying for an Aerith resurrection.

What I don't want is Cloud loving up to Tifa.

01-05-2005, 12:27 PM
What I don't want is Cloud ending up in a wheil chair like on ff7. I was already digusted by that then, seeing the new and improved cloud would make me wretch...

Naughty Tifa
01-05-2005, 03:04 PM
"Quite differently" is an understatement...

No matter what quote you come up with, I'm STILL praying for an Aerith resurrection.

But thankfully it won't happen, as much as YOU want it too. Nomura had said that he had no intention of reviving her.

What I don't want is Cloud loving up to Tifa.

Unfortunetely that's still what YOU want. If you want an Aeris resurrection, go read a fanfic or something. Cloud loves Tifa whether you think so or not. It's clear that he harbors feelings for her if you've played the game.

SadisticStreetSoldie
01-06-2005, 11:05 PM
I never want to see Aeries again. She got my damn nerves and I just don't like her at all, she wouldn't bring anything new or interesting to the story.
A love story as touching as Final Fantasy 8's would be nice but only if it's slightly more subtle.
If all the original FF7 characters are bought back then I'd be put off because some of the original characters must have died in the ********SPOILER BELOW*********

meteor attack.
And I guess that's about it.

TheAbominatrix
01-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Well the entire party is confirmed either in the movie or in DoC, so there you have it.

Melyna HiRyu
01-10-2005, 01:01 AM
I can't decide if I WANT them to bring Aerith back or not.......but I definately don't want screwy english voice actors. Must have the good ones. But then, there's been no problem thus far for Square.

Devourment
01-21-2005, 11:15 AM
I just don't want Aeris to be revived, i guess that would spoil the film.

Perducci
03-29-2005, 11:00 PM
I don't want to see a revival of Aeris...
Too many Flashbacks...
Lack of interaction between the main characters....
Lack of Cait Sith (no matter how hard I try not to, I love the guy ^^).

Nova Briar
03-30-2005, 03:00 AM
I don't want them to ignore the fact that Nanaki (Red XIII) is able to speak and did so throughout the original VII plot. I also don't really want Aeris to come back to life...it would make her death seem a lot less meaningful. Nor do I want Cloud to die and join Aeris in the Promised Land or Lifestream in a sappy ending scene. That would be lame. :p

But what I REALLY don't want, more than anything else...for there to be a dramatic, jaw-dropping, edge-of-seat cliffhanger ending, followed by a dark screen with the words:
Don't miss PART TWO of FFVII: Advent Children, coming out in Summer 2006!
I swear, I'd kill myself... :Oo:

Edit: No, probably, I'd be pathetic and wait another year, then spend even more cash on the second half. Me and my smurfing obsessions.

Croyles
04-26-2005, 12:37 AM
No aeris ressurection

No cait sith

Maybe a bit of sephiroth

A bit of vincent and his past

reasonable (not too much) amount of battles

Not a happy ending, yet not a completely tragic one where absolutely everyone dies, i want them to leave a few scars on the characters (not that fighting a guy who is neither a child nor adult and children dying of a disease and the whole world being messed up isnt already traumatic). after all, the world is made up of the good AND the bad.

Raven Nox
04-26-2005, 05:28 AM
I don't care what they do as long as I enjoy it in the end... I wouldn't mind Aerith coming back as long as it wasn't done stuipdly, and I would only want her back for a little bit, 'cause if she stays it would ruin her death in FF7. I don't mind if Cait Sith is in it, and I really don't want Vincent's past in the movie, because they're making a game for that, let's not waste the movie's time with things you'll find out in the game, focus more on the movie. Unless Vincent's past affects the movie plotline, then go ahead.

amratis
04-26-2005, 11:43 AM
The only thing I definetly dont want to see in the movie is a Cloud/Tifa kiss, or anything overly mushy. Don't really want to see too much mush stuff with Cloud and Aeris though, even though I prefer that coupling. The movie shouldnt be about the romance, but I don't think its going down that path so should be ok.

Apart from that, theres nothing that I know I dont want to see in the movie. Hmmm actually no, I dont want to see Reno die...yeah, thats about it.

megot
04-27-2005, 01:22 PM
1. no Cloud-Tifa relashionship focus
2. aeris ressurection, and
3. cloud's death!!!

MecaKane
04-27-2005, 05:09 PM
Full frontal nudity.
Oh, wait.

Anakin
04-27-2005, 06:07 PM
I surely do not want Aeris ressurection.That would ruin the movie totally.

Greiver205
04-27-2005, 08:48 PM
I think that Aerith should come back maybe not in a resurrection but in another way...Cloud is obviously still mourning over her from scenes in the trailers so it would make him and me happy :)...I also hope they show alot of fighting scenes...yeah that would be awesome...imagine a fighting scene with Aerith in it, that would be awesome also i think...

Laguna
04-27-2005, 10:12 PM
So long as Cait Sith isnt there I dont mind! I actually quite like the idea of Cloud feeling guilty over Aeris- its pretty easy to jump to conclusions at the end of VII, but this new angle would dispel any fairy tale ending people had built around cloud and tifa. Oh yeah, and Barret better not have clown shoes this time!

Croyles
04-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Oh yeah, and Barret better not have clown shoes this time!

At least they dont have rocks for arms anymore XD

Nova Briar
04-29-2005, 01:52 PM
I think that Aerith should come back maybe not in a resurrection but in another way...
Aerith does come back in another way, besides a ressurection. Remember the scene shown in the trailers where Cloud meets up with Aeris in the dream-like flower field?

Greiver205
04-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Yea i do remember....but i meant i hope she comes back enough to see all the characters from the party again....

blackchocobo9999
05-02-2005, 07:05 PM
I hope they dont put Cait Sith in. Im not sure if hes in it coz i havent seen pics of him in! i do hope that you actually find out exacly what happened to Zangan!!!

Mercen-X
05-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Or minigames :p.
Minigames are events that games give you to make you feel as if you're actually playing a role rather than just hacking through a bunch of monsters. They'll probably have "minigames" in the movie, but because cinemas don't give any indication of such things, you won't even know that it is a minigame. It's like this. Cloud on his Daytona in FF7 was a minigame, twice. Cloud on his Daytona in AC could be translated to a game-script in one of three ways: If AC were a game, you could drive the Daytona freely; or driving the Daytona would be another minigame; or Cloud on the Daytona would just be a cinema that they added in-game.
My point is, in-game minigames can be as simple as snowboarding or as complex as . . . well . . . what minigame was complex in FF7?
Ah! No! My POINT IS that if AC has minigames, you just won't notice. Wow, I type too much.

KoShiatar
05-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Sephiroth is on almost every promotional footage so one way or the other I believe he'll be in the movie.
Aeris will probably be a flashback or something like that.

Squall of SeeD
05-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Sephiroth is on almost every promotional footage so one way or the other I believe he'll be in the movie.
Aeris will probably be a flashback or something like that.

It's already established by previews that Aerith will appear in both a flashback and in a dream-like sequence in Cloud's mind where she tells him to forgive himself for her death, and that Sephiroth's form will appear in the film during the present. The nature of his form's appearance has yet to be disclosed.

Croyles
05-31-2005, 06:03 AM
its been a while since anyone posted in this thread but i still have something to say.
I think i mentioned earlier in this thread how cool it would be if materia were used in this film, but i think SE had a good plan. The original FF7 plot materia was a compressed form of Mako energy, which itself was a synthesised form of lifestream. Because midgar was destroyed, its Mako reactors stopped functioning and because the political power in midgar was also destroyed, it seems most likely that the Mako Reactors in all the areas outside of midgar would be out-of-use, ignoring the fact that avalanche would just come in straight away and destroy them anyway. Therefore, no more materia can be compressed and people might have not used materia anymore seeing as most of it was used for military purposes anyway. I dont really know if it was intentional or not of SE, but this is good opportunity to have an excuse of not using the difficult and dangerous task of trying to portray materia in AC for the millions of fans with high expectations who might get dissapointed. I know that we do see forms of magic being used and Bahamut being summoned etc, but maybe the movie wont point to materia being used rather than just seing that they have magical powers???? i dont know. but we havnt seen anything related to mentioning or presence of materia in the trailers yet and it seems unlikely to me that it would play an important role in this not-so-long movie.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
05-31-2005, 06:13 AM
Materia can also be produced naturally, like in that one area on Mt. Nibel and in the isolated caves that can only be reached with special chocobos. It doesn't require reactors to come to be.

Anyway, we already know they won't be ignoring materia completely, since Yuffie mentions it in the fourth trailer.

Lon611
05-31-2005, 06:23 AM
does ne1 kno if sephiroth is going to be more than a mere flashback?

i've been hiding under a rock for a lil while, hehe :rolleyes2

Croyles
05-31-2005, 07:04 AM
ahh yes your right kishi i forgot about that. but i think there wouldnt be enough of it to be used by many people, so that could be another excuse not to see materia in the movie. well, ff7 left a lot of open questions, so you could probably come up with many many many hypothesies (plural?) and find at least one piece of evidence for it :D

well in the latest trailer he showed up, jumping in front of a building, then that building comes crashing down and you get a good shot at him. but its still unclear whether that was a dream (definitely wasnt a flashback), and if it wasnt, i dont think it would be the old sephiroth we know, since vincent said "they could easily make another sephiroth if they wanted to" (refering to the 3 bad guys)

Swordicanus
06-03-2005, 02:22 PM
My only problem would be Sephiroth returning that would be too predictable and cheesy

BackRoomKid
06-03-2005, 03:10 PM
^^^you've seen the newest trailors right?

and just imagine how the movie would be if Sephorith HADN'T shown up...i can just see whining fans of him complaining to SE

Swordicanus
06-03-2005, 03:53 PM
No I did'nt see the new trailers?

Lord Magician
06-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Yeah.......now that I think about it......Sephiroth would do a lot better being dead. :mad:

Croyles
06-06-2005, 05:30 PM
would it help if you found out that he might just be a clone and not the original sephiroth?

BackRoomKid
06-07-2005, 12:04 AM
No I did'nt see the new trailers?

oh...well...prepare for a surprise then :D

DMKA
06-07-2005, 02:40 AM
Cloud.

BackRoomKid
06-07-2005, 05:38 AM
lol...yea, Cloud being in the movie was just the wierdest idea Square Enix could have had.

It should have been Tifa, Yuffie, and Elena as the lead actresses*cough ffx-2*....I'll let the EoFF members go on with this idea.

Swordicanus
06-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Where is the new trailer?

SnoopyG
06-12-2005, 01:02 AM
Something I really dont want
Final Battle
Cloud fights
Cloud gets his ass kicked
Tifa or Marlene rushes over to Cloud
They start crying
CLoud gets revived
Cloud kicks ass

And there's a new trailer, I just forgot where it was.

The True seeD
06-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Something I really dont want
Final Battle
Cloud fights
Cloud gets his ass kicked
Tifa or Marlene rushes over to Cloud
They start crying
CLoud gets revived
Cloud kicks ass

And there's a new trailer, I just forgot where it was.

Most likely one (or all) of those are going to happen :mad: , though I don't mind the whole Cloud fights thing

Death Gigasx
06-28-2005, 04:41 PM
1. Sephiroth Will most likely be Revived he's to big an Icon to Forget about (he's like Jason Vorhees no matter how many times you kill him he always comes back)

2. Aeris must stay dead (bury it and Forget about it) although it would be interesting if her spirit contacted Cloud and help save the planet again or something to that nature. cliche definintally

3. Cait Sith should stay in his litlle cubical or work space or some how play a small part cause his role is pretty much over

4. Jenova. this is probably a given but she must be in this movie with a bigger role than a good door stop (they only ever mention her head!)

5. Vincent's past. they should conceal most of it and only use what is used in relavence to the movie's plot

and to the people who would love to see Aeris revived shut the heck up. most people (at least in this topic) don't want her alive again
-------Edit-------
Reading the adventchildren.net E32k5 report of Compilation of FF7 i came across this
Extended scenes of the battle with Bahamut, including Cait Sith riding on Nanaki's back. for the full repeort go hear http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/movie/e3report/2005-ac.htm

BabyVixen
06-28-2005, 08:18 PM
I don't want Aeris, Zack or Sephiroth to come back at all but little glimpses of their ghosts would be cool. Aeris is dead for good, get over it this game isn't a crappy little cliche predictable Hollywood movie so she won't be brought back to life. Actually I don't want anyone to be revived because that would be so cliche and boring.

tan
06-29-2005, 03:38 AM
Well obviously Zack and Aeris can't come back. First of all Zack has been dead far too long to be revived. Second of all if Aeris was revived it would destroy the whole point of killing Sephiroth in the end of FF7. It would be anti-climatic. Sephiroth could be revived, but I don't know how that would happen.

Mercen-X
06-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Sephiroth won't be revived per se. Most likely, we'll see Jenova impersonating Sephiroth again.

Aeris *stab-stab-stab* I love you babe *stab-stab-stab* but you *stab* have *stab* got to stay *stab* dead. Geez that's tiring.

I think it'd be a cool kind of weird if Zack were cloned.

Death Gigasx
06-29-2005, 09:54 PM
that would be weird

Chunky369
07-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Final Fantasy........hmph............a wired story but shows a world of living dead...............tat rox.....

ThroneofDravaris
07-03-2005, 04:19 PM
I don’t want it to be about FF7.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN FF8 MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs FF8 disks and cries*

Croyles
07-03-2005, 08:21 PM
I don’t want it to be about FF7.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN FF8 MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs FF8 disks and cries*

:thumb:

Ohhh
07-14-2005, 04:22 PM
no way! ff7 the orginal and best ff wid the best hero (cloud) and badguy (sephiroth) in my opinion neways..
In this movie i wana c cloud and tifa get 2 geva ^_^
(IN UR FACE AERIS)

liahna umiheart
07-30-2005, 04:29 AM
i would of loved that there was a ff8 movie but ff7 has this other touch to it ya know??

liahna umiheart
07-30-2005, 04:32 AM
o man u gonna make me cry!!If yuna and cloud get together i will cry of joy!!!the love that suits them is under the option of being alive for me!! :cry: :kiss: :lovers: !!!!

Christmas
07-30-2005, 04:42 AM
Cloud admit he is in love with Sephiroth.... :D
Tifa declare her love to Barret.... :D
Yuffie elope with Vincent.... :D
Red XIII ate Cait Sith for supper..... :D