PDA

View Full Version : CARDS!!! ^;^

ninja-yuffie
12-10-2004, 08:14 PM
heya i just thought id ask, who do you guys think is the hardest to beat at crads?

i think edea (only cause she uses that damm RANDOM RULE!!!) *waggles fist at random rule*

Ultima Shadow
12-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Playing against the queen of cards with the random rule really isn't easy at all...

Auronhart
12-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Anyone that uses, Random, Plus and no open + has a rare card.

Zante
12-11-2004, 07:42 AM
Elone.

Slade
12-11-2004, 09:14 AM
Yeah id say either Edea or Ellone. Although Selphies little friend at Trabia can get on your nerves.

ninja-yuffie
12-11-2004, 11:22 AM
well, i thimnkellone WAS so annoying!! and that stupid guy in lunitic pandora, he is a litle *shakes fist* i lost half my good cards to him (won em back of course along with alexadra) :D

Mo-Nercy
12-12-2004, 02:07 AM
Card Queen at the crash site. She actually uses more than one rare card at a time and plays all rules except Open. Ich hasse.

BG-57
12-12-2004, 03:38 AM
Ellone is the worst. The rules are tough you have a limited window of oppurtunity to play her. At least with the Queen you can return to play her at a later time.

DarkMaelstrom
12-12-2004, 03:40 AM
ellone by far. for me, she never had the laguna card out. Then she always won my cards cuz it was random, same/plus, and and no open hand. She would always get the combos. She sUxOrZ

ninja-yuffie
12-12-2004, 09:21 AM
[/QUOTE] ellone by far. for me, she never had the laguna card out. Then she always won my cards cuz it was random, same/plus, and and no open hand. She would always get the combos. She sUxOrZ [QUOTE]

yup, took me abvout 10 battles to get her to use lauguna then i lost :(

Slade
12-12-2004, 09:25 AM
Just remembered another annoying card player: Peit up in the space station......damn he was annoying. Not quite as annoying as Ellone tho but close.

ninja-yuffie
12-12-2004, 04:13 PM
YEAH that was him the dudee with alexandra?

Crazy the Clown
12-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Playing against the queen of cards with the random rule really isn't easy at all...

Tell me about it. Against her, I lost not one, but 2 Bomb cards. :mad2: Good thing I saved before playing her.

Slade
12-13-2004, 10:01 PM
YEAH that was him the dudee with alexandra?

Uhuh. Thats him. You have no idea how many times i felt like destroying something every time he beat me :mad2: . I almost had a baby when i finally managed to get the Alexander card from him without any of my cards being taken :eek: :D .

Rusty
12-14-2004, 04:39 AM
Probably Laguna for me, that's only because I was stuck with the random rule plus a heap of others. It took me longer to defeat him at cards than any other. I found Ellone really easy, I got her on the first turn :)

xtreme112
12-14-2004, 07:17 AM
Personally, I think whoever uses random is a pain in the arse, but Pricks who have a rare card but just wont hand it over really annoy me the most, theyre the worst, like laguna and zell's mom! they never used the bloody cards!

ninja-yuffie
12-22-2004, 09:57 AM
Uhuh. Thats him. You have no idea how many times i felt like destroying something every time he beat me . I almost had a baby when i finally managed to get the Alexander card from him without any of my cards being taken

yeah him...i lost *couunts fingers, eh, fingers dissapear* well lets just say, seifer is nolonger an addition to my card colleection, i had to save it onto a different slot so i could spend tme trying to win him back.

Boosk
12-22-2004, 03:27 PM
hey hey...can any1 help me. Everytime i complete FFVIII i try n get all the cards but i cant seem 2 find all the GF and character cards. Can any1 tell me who 2 play and where?
thank oooooo!!! :love:
Kaggasorus. xxx

rubah
12-22-2004, 09:49 PM
Which ones do you need?

You may have missed out on the ones in space (alexander and. . . laguna?) but you can get those later from the card queen in disc four. Have you done the card challenge in balamb garden yet?

The first time I played ff8 I lost my diablos card to Cid because I had never played cards before and I wanted to get seifer. Fortunately seifer was an excellent trade off, and a few games at edea's pad with cid got diablos back again.

I really think Edea is the most annoying. I don't bother playing Ellone because it's just simpler to play the queen in disc four (I couldn't stand to walk all the way from that save point and back just to get his card. it could wait.) Queenie has really crap cards apart from a couple of powerful ones (well, unless you catch her in centra or dollet I guess) whereas Edea has all those stupid high level boss cards (tiamat, krysta, red giant) that you cant' hardly find anywhere else. Plus did I mention that they're high level ones?

One of these days I'll abolish random in centra, and I'll laugh. I will laugh.

ninja-yuffie
12-23-2004, 12:32 PM
You may have missed out on the ones in space (alexander and. . . laguna?)
still havnt got my cards back from laguna *tuts*

SorceressMemorial
12-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Hardest card-opponent must be Queen of Cards on disc 4, when you can face her at the lunar crash site.