PDA

View Full Version : Best place to fight battles for Gil ?

figurehead
12-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Where is the best place on the world map to get the most amount of gil from battles? So far I've found that the beaches of Mideel are the best, where you fight the sea worm and get 5000 gil per battle. Is there a better place than this?

SeeDRankLou
12-11-2004, 12:20 AM
The best way to get gil in this game is to sell a mastered All materia, which is worth 1.4 million gil. But if that's not an option, I think the Mideel area might be your best bet. *is probably wrong*

Auronhart
12-11-2004, 12:47 AM
The best way to get gil in this game is to sell a mastered All materia, which is worth 1.4 million gil.
Yeah, and all materia is super easy to master.

figurehead
12-11-2004, 01:32 AM
Cool, I have several mastered All materia. I haven't sold any materia yet in the game. Thanks for the tip, I will try it.

DarkMaelstrom
12-11-2004, 05:41 AM
I think that deep in the crater, there are guys called Movers that come in a trio. They are very rare, but when you kill them they give you 150 AP and I think they give you 150,000 gil. But I'm not sure if they give you that much, but it's worth it.

figurehead
12-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Thanks darkmaelstrom, I appreciate it. I'd also like to thank you guys for being supportive-- i'm sort of an RPG newbie and I've only played FF7 and Xenogears. A few of the people i've asked questions about FF7 to have been really arrogant and acted like i was a dumb*ss because i don't know everything about the game, you probably know the type. So i was pleasantly surprised with your guys' demeanor. Thanks again :)

Raistlin
12-12-2004, 04:44 AM
The best place to fight period is the North Crater where the Magic Pots are(this is, of course, presuming you have W-Item and/or a ton of Elixirs to spare). There, you can get exp, gil, and a ton of AP to master those extra All materia with.

DarkMaelstrom
12-12-2004, 07:21 AM
No problemo sir.

MistaCloudStrife
12-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Alright this is what i did to get rich....

U have to have Cloud and Cid in your party and have thier triple materia growth weapons... I forgot the names... I only remember Clouds... um.... the Apocalypse.... So yeah.... get those and equip all the slots with ALL materia... you should have enough for every slot...

And what i did was train in nrother cave... I had wizard braclets as an acc. so i could use materia still... If you fight pots and the red balls you get major amounts of AP and master the ALL materias like theyre nothing... if u need elixers u can just do the W Item trick... =P Or fight tonberrys too i believe... O.o??

But yeah... if your ALL materias are all at the same place AP wise they should master at the same time... if you sell them all you get HUGE amounts of gil... and you'll level up quite a bit in the process... =D

I did this so many times all the numbers for my gil werent numbers anymore... all symbols... and it overlapped the rest of the things on the bottom of my menu screen... =P

Juke
12-18-2004, 07:11 AM
morph master tonebury in the crater