PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 Demo!

Super Christ
12-11-2004, 01:50 AM
So who's gotten their hands on this? Who's tried it?

I think it's great. Still getting used to aiming the gun, but they've made the combat knife a viable alternative to the gun for once. Which is good, because until you're good enough to pop villagers in the head from 30 yards, you're gonna need it.

ChaosCalibur
12-11-2004, 01:53 AM
What?! Where can you get it?!

Super Christ
12-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Software Ect./Gamestop/Whatever they're calling themselves give it to you when you preorder the game, as I understand it. I know I got it for preordering.

Pure Strife
12-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Lucky bastard. We don't get it here till Feb, and I'm too lazy to go see if any mags are handing out demos at the moment. Not sure how the aiming will handle though.

Laguna
12-11-2004, 11:36 AM
If you want to see how the system works I did find tokyo game show footage on the official site. Not a bad trailer- swayed me, I used to think the game looked subpar now it looks awesome. Link: www.capcom.com - look in the USA section and find the Resident Evil 4 banner, that will take you to the official site. Alternatively go to http://www.capcom.com/re4/gui.html - the address of the site itself. Enjoy!

Pure Strife
12-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Cheers for the link, but even on broadband this PC can barely handle the loadup screen for that site. I did see a couple minuites footage on a game show a while back, but I wasn't totally convinced. I'll buy it either way, I'm just curious.