PDA

View Full Version : fat chocobo

riphawk
12-11-2004, 01:16 PM
does anyone know if you can actually let choco go to paradise with the fat chocobo? i know where paradise is, but i dont know what to do with the place. (just to hint to those who dont know, its on any far corner of the map, but you need a gold chocobo to get there!)

Flashback007
12-11-2004, 04:31 PM
You can go with Choco to the Paradise, but your Chocobo needs to be Gold plus he needs to have a Dead Pepper. Only then you can go there.

Penguin
12-13-2004, 03:18 AM
and you can play cards with the fat chocobo :D

Flashback007
12-13-2004, 09:21 AM
and you can play cards with the fat chocobo :D

He cheats. He can hide his cards anywhere :p . No, can you really play cards with him?? I didn't know that

Braindead_Paul
12-13-2004, 01:47 PM
Yes you can. And I think it's the only way to get a Chocobo card.

Yuffie514
12-15-2004, 06:01 PM
i got a red-pinkish chocobo right now, but i think that there might be a better type of chocobo, like maybe a black one. i dunno, i don't have the strategy book. is the chocobo i have now the final one?

Fate Fatale
12-15-2004, 10:38 PM
I have the golden chocobo and the only way to go to chocbo paradise "fully" is to get every chocograph and fulfill all of them.

Sepho
12-17-2004, 09:14 PM
i got a red-pinkish chocobo right now, but i think that there might be a better type of chocobo, like maybe a black one. i dunno, i don't have the strategy book. is the chocobo i have now the final one?

The final one is the Gold chocobo, which can fly - it can take off and set down in any forest on the world map.

The next one you'll get is the dark-blue colored chocobo, whose abilities surpass (arguably) those of the black chocobo of Final Fantasy 7 - it can cross shallow water and mountains, but it also crosses oceans. Proceeding this, you'll get a Gold chocobo. The reason you can't go everywhere with the Dark Blue chocobo - and actually need the Gold chocobo - is because it can only enter water from a beach. That means its off limits to the entire Forgotten Continent (no beaches) and many important islands. This is also why it's arguable as to whether the Dark Blue chocobo is more useful than FF7's Black chocobo.