PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION ROUND 4...vote for your least fav character(s)

JseanjohnC
12-12-2004, 01:10 AM
Ormi was voted out last round w/ 11%(because he got more votes in rounds 1-2 than Leblanc also w/ 11%) Leblanc,Shinra, and Logos are the most vulnerable going into the next round! (now there will be 9 days to vote) far:

round 1: brother (14%)
round 2: nooj (13%)
round 3: ormi (11%)
round 4: ????

My votes:(a lot this round because I want Leblanc in top 15 at least)
!Shinra-most annoying character ever simply for stealin my dressspher in sphere break.
!Buddy-wears clothes that dont fit
!Elma-reminds me of an annoying school teacher that you just can't stand! (yuck)
!Aurochs-great in X, boring in X-2
!Yaibal-"We the youth league," hate it when he says that...or "understood". not great character and doesnt stand out.
-i was very close to voting out Logos to try to save Leblanc(interestin) but i can't cuz logos is also a great character "You look a tad rushed, why not stop to catch your breath? i think he says that lol...and i like it when he calls Baralai a gurly man...well thanks and keep votin (please)

sorry it took longer but i switched from AOL to EARTHLINK which i like much better!

ApocalypticLeon
12-12-2004, 01:17 AM
LeBlank:Er, stuck up and evil..... EVIL!!!! She is evil, loves!

Shinra:He hides behind that mask all day and plots to one day create...you guessed it...SHINRA INC!!!

Logos: He's....way to tall.

YunaGirl05
12-12-2004, 03:01 PM
If Elma does not get off i'm gonna scream.

12-12-2004, 10:03 PM
i dont like leblanc. her music is annoying too. and the way she stands shaking her ass nonstop. i think she has a spinal injury.

Rabid Dogs
12-12-2004, 10:20 PM
I just had to vote for Leblanc and Elma. They're both so annoying!

JseanjohnC
12-13-2004, 12:25 AM
apparently Shinra is still slidin by while elma and leblanc go head to head for the next elimination vote...elma may be gone surprisingly. (didnt think she would be gone in round4, more like rounds 7-9 but im not complainin