PDA

View Full Version : Neverland Help!

Sweet Beloved
12-12-2004, 02:43 AM
I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME HERE! If you have beaten the game, or unlocked Hollow Bastion Please Tell me.

In Neverland, AFTER you had unlocked Hollow Bastion, You go back to the clocktower and there is this Reaper looking monster! Someone Please A.S.A.P Tell me how to defeat it and what it is!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!

ChaosCalibur
12-12-2004, 02:59 AM
Ok, that's the phantom, you have to hit the orb he's floating on with magic of the correct color, like if his orb is blue, you hit it with ice, if it's yellow then thunder, if it's red then fire, but if it's white you have to hit it with a physical attack, hope that helps... Also, when he starts the clock, hit the clock hand to stop it, or else one of your characters dies permanently for the battle

Sweet Beloved
12-12-2004, 03:01 AM
Thank you so much! I'll try!

kaizer21
12-13-2004, 11:50 AM
Also, when he starts the clock, hit the clock hand to stop it, or else one of your characters dies permanently for the battle
when he starts the clock, u have to locl-on to it and press start...or else, once it passes 12, either ur partners or yourself will get killed...depending on ur partners order and state.

Negi
12-13-2004, 02:54 PM
If you couldnīt forestall death of your comrade-in-arms, call peter pans fairy.
Anyway try to get Ultima, and the fight is gonna be an easy one.

Pink*CUTIE*
12-23-2004, 10:03 PM
ive locked the keyhole in hb but i still needed to find the last dalmation which is in neverland on the clock tower but i cant beat phantom to get it he's to hard arggggg!can someone help me too i tried but hes just too hard and i wanna see the secret ending after the credits.

so someone please help!!!! :confused: