PDA

View Full Version : tired!

YunaGirl05
12-12-2004, 05:16 AM
I'm tired but i don't want to go to bed what do you do when you are tired and don't want to go to bed? mean i;m really tired!

Faris
12-12-2004, 05:18 AM
I read a book
watch T.V.
put in a movie that i've watched a million times
play a vg....

:cookie:

YunaGirl05
12-12-2004, 05:21 AM
yeah but if i sit down on the couch and the couch is so comefey and then i'll fall alsleep.

Del Murder
12-12-2004, 05:24 AM
Try doing sit-ups.

YunaGirl05
12-12-2004, 05:25 AM
sit ups! how may?

Del Murder
Umm, 100.

YunaGirl05
oops that how many

i don't wanna. i'm goin to bed goodnight.

<i>Please do not double post. Thanks. ---RSL</i>

DeBlayde
12-12-2004, 05:53 AM
g'night.

when I can't sleep, I lay in bed and play my guitar softly. just usually whatever notes come into my head. interestingly, sometimes it's a happy little tune, sometimes it's in a minor chord.

then I wake up after my wife has rolled over, pushed the guitar and inadvertently made it smack me in the head. @_@ wow! lotsa pretty stars tonight!

nik0tine
12-12-2004, 06:01 AM
When I can't sleep (or when I have homework) I come to EoFF and waste away.

Meat Puppet
12-12-2004, 06:35 AM
When I can't sleep, I watch infomercials.

=Angelus=
12-12-2004, 06:35 AM
waste away? thats hardly the term to use! although i have missed several important appointments because of EoFF...

hmm.. lets see... your sleepy but you don't wanna sleep? well.. just do some sports i suppose.. or should i say.. participate in any form of mental activity? that probaly would work, cuz i always have difficulty sleeping when i'm thinking...
my teacher says don't play solitaire when you want to sleep, and well.. splashing water on your face would help you keep awake... sit up straight with nothing to rest your back on (so you don't get too comfy) if your planning to drive a car while your tired.. try coffee if your planning to stay awake for the next 6 hours...

well.. this is wierd stuff.. but in the end... don't try staying up pass 30 hours straight? you might just fall sick.. or go crazy... deprivation of sleep is probaly the fastest way for anyone to go mad... (see what it did to Gimli in Lotr the two towers? he went around killing orcs!)

so ya... take care

YunaGirl05
12-12-2004, 02:52 PM
I'm back and it is morning and i slept very good. I can't drive yet and i don't like coffey. but thats what my sister does. Thanks for your help even though i want to bed before some people even posted.

Chris
12-12-2004, 03:19 PM
I'm tired but i don't want to go to bed what do you do when you are tired and don't want to go to bed? mean i;m really tired!

I listen to some tunes or play a Final Fantasy game... or Pikmin (that game had me on P) :love:

Rainecloud
12-12-2004, 04:46 PM
I post here at EoFF 'till the early hours of the morning. Sometimes.

When I feel tired, I usually give in and actually go to bed.

Jojee
12-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I know what you mean :|

Sometimes I'm too lazy to sleep...

Aurey
12-12-2004, 07:35 PM
I usually eat chocolate covered coffee beans and drink a lot of coke when I feel like staying up late. It works for me.

But I usually only stay up late on Fridays. The music channels on my television only play good music then.

=Angelus=
12-13-2004, 06:09 AM
I'm back and it is morning and i slept very good. I can't drive yet and i don't like coffey. but thats what my sister does. Thanks for your help even though i want to bed before some people even posted.

hehe... don't worry... i think some of us here wake up just after you sleep
maybe the world should be flat.. that'll solve this problem of different time zones a bit ya? :D

SquallKicksAss
12-13-2004, 06:15 AM
When I want to stay awake, I crank up my headfones, drink plenty of coffee, and play some Earthworm Jim to keep me entertained (Groovy!). When I want to sleep, I read a book in bed, with my radio playing softly. The best way to fall asleep is to lay in the sun, but that's kinda hard to do at night...