PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer!

Trumpet Thief
12-12-2004, 06:54 AM
chaos: On the official site of Advent Children, a new trailer has been released!

Rubedo: Follow this (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/) link, and go to the trailers section, and you should find a new one. I am right about to check it out right now.

BackRoomKid
12-12-2004, 07:20 AM
Saw it yesterday. It's the Four Min. Trailor...AWESOME TRAILOR. Translation can be found at www.adventchildren.net.

Flashback007
12-12-2004, 01:09 PM
I saw it too, the trailer. But that thing in the end? Is that.....A WEAPON ??

SomethingBig
12-12-2004, 03:28 PM
That trailer got me all hot and bothered.

Flashback, no one knows for sure what that thing in the end was. Many believe that it's Bahamut, since the silver-haired guy summoned him, but others believe that the monster is a WEAPON.

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, since they said it in the trailer, but in case it is and you don't want a very, very minor detail spoiled, don't read on.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

When Kadaj goes into Aeris' church, he looks under the board and says, "Okaa-san!" which, in Japanese, means "mother." Following up with my belief that the Kadaj, Loz, and Yazu are all Sephiroth clones, I now believe that Jenovah is still alive. Why she's dormant at Aeris' church is the thing that I do not know.

BackRoomKid
12-14-2004, 04:44 AM
I saw it too, the trailer. But that thing in the end? Is that.....A WEAPON ??

I really doubt that...I really thought you were going to assume (and I assume) that It was Sephorith saying "I...won't be...just a memory"