PDA

View Full Version : MistaCloudStrife's INFO on Advent Children

MistaCloudStrife
12-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Alrighty... many spoilers ahead... basically i'm going to say all the thing i know about AC... If i left anything out or you know something more plz do tell...

Here i goooo....

Okay.... Geostigma is an after effect of meteor and acts liek the plague killing people off slowly... Children seems to get it more easily than adults....

Cloud has Geostigma. His whole left arm shows signs of Geostigma and he wears the sleeve to cover it.

The three silver haired guys have the head of JENOVA and are planning to make another reunion to bring Sephiroth back.

Sephiroth does come back.

Rufus is alive and is the man covered in the white cloth.

He talks to Cloud and are now working together. Cloud and co. fight alongside Reno and Rude basically.

Thats all i know... or more like, thats all i know in the movie that isnt completely obvious...

SquallKicksAss
12-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Well MCS, it's pretty obvious that Cloud joins the Turks (Or at least works with them), cuz he wears those cool sunglasses! No one but the Turks get to wear sunnies in FF7 Land. Plus it's also incredibly obvious that the guy under the white sheet is Rufus. If you can't recognise that white coat, then you haven't played FF7!

I wanna know who that kid is! He must be important, cuz the silver haired clones point him out, and then Barret is protecting him later...

The plot thickens, possibly forming some sort of casserole or thick soup. You know, the ones with those little crunchy things in them...

~Jim

MistaCloudStrife
12-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Ummm... well just to tell you... those arent turk glasses... they're goggles... used for his motorbike.. ^_^

finalheaven
12-18-2004, 01:21 PM
intresting.......alot of te things u said do kinda back up some of hte previews and stuff in the trailers..(how do u get this info BTW???) :confused:
anyway im not sure about hte gogglesthing....apparently they were threr to protect his eyes..?? for some reason or another..i dunno but anyway thanks for the insight ^_^[IMG]

MistaCloudStrife
12-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Yeah well... they may have some other uses but the goggles arent just for kewl looks... o.O

And i find my info in various places... =)

Carnage
12-24-2004, 03:38 PM
I wanna know who that kid is! He must be important

I heard cloud adopted him not to long ago and he now has geostigma.

finalheaven
12-24-2004, 08:00 PM
aww..cloud adopted him u mean Denzel or what ever..but how can cloud adopt him if cloud is always mooving around..??hhmmmmmmmm