PDA

View Full Version : If you had to conquer the world...

Levian
12-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Ok, so I posted this topic a year ago or something, but the responds were all so silly, and none of them worked either, believe me.

So, how would you conquer the world?

I think I'd start with attacking Ghana. Nobody would suspect weapons of mass destruction in Ghana. After that I'd nuke the northern hemisphere. How about you?

Necronopticous
12-12-2004, 07:55 PM
I'd make a deal with The Greys.

Casey
12-12-2004, 07:59 PM
Id first go after Russia, and shoot nukes at Cuba,Pakistan,India,North Korea,Iran and also shoot a bunch at China (all the countries that have nukes). Then after that is all done, nuke the whole entire middle east. Take over Canada,Mexico, South America, all of it, because what army do they have?Then the polar ice caps start melting and the tides rise way above normal. Then its post nuclear fallout and most of the humans on earth die, all around the world!

Necronopticous
12-12-2004, 08:03 PM
Id [...] shoot nukes at [...] all the countries that have nukes.
You've obviously never heard of M.A.D.

Casey
12-12-2004, 08:07 PM
What's M.A.D.?

Jojee
12-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Mothers against Drunkdriving.

I'd start with England and Scotland and Aussieland and all those places with spiffy accents because... I dunno. I might never actually get to conquering the world but I will meet tons of guys with hot accents.... :love: :love: *falls over*

Necronopticous
12-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Mutually Assured Destruction. If you lauch a nuke at a country that has nukes, without human input, the computers will automatically send a nuke back, hence the name, mutually assuring destruction to both sides.

Casey
12-12-2004, 08:20 PM
I didnt know that, thats kinda funny. :D

Levian
12-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Hmm, I can't use any of these. You must come up with something better.

Rainecloud
12-12-2004, 08:46 PM
It would have to be done by brainwashing people into following me.

There's no other way to do it that doesn't involve killing.

Psychotic
12-12-2004, 09:06 PM
I'd nuke China and blame Canada.

Cz
12-12-2004, 09:08 PM
I'd genetically engineer butterflies to do my evil bidding. Because no-one ever suspects the butterfly. :D

Spritz
12-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Put a disease, which lowers self thought and stops people questioning others' actions, in cereal, which has a high rate of transfer between organisms, humans, which will pass to everyone in the world! Make sure you're the only one with the vaccine for it though! =o

The Man
12-12-2004, 09:42 PM
I'd start by taking over the Internet and censoring all views I find to be unacceptable. I think from there, political domination would soon follow.

Meat Puppet
12-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Post big pictures of me in some city I know nothing about, pretend I rule it and threaten to attack America. Wait for America to attack, then evacuate, find another city and repeat.

Ryth
12-12-2004, 10:54 PM
I'd start by stealing supplies food, money, water, supplies for building armored shelters, then I'd make alliances with the strongest men in the world the presidents and all getting in to there defenses and so I know a full proof way past the misslie defenses and all plus sabotaging them then I'd secretly make alliances with Osama and other terrorists and comunist countries like North Korea and make a powerful terror ring and start cracking on building the strongest nuke ever I'd start with small countries like Israel and Turkey and get bigger starting especially with U.S allies and other countries with nukes so they can't gang up on me later on I'd save my nukes for powerhouses like the U.S, UN, and big coutries like Russia I'd also reseach into building base in the North Pole and Antartica and mutantly enhancing animals at zoos and rainforests and releasing harsh viruses and infecting countless computers or hacking the computer. I would also try to build a DEATH RAY! Also after me and the other terrorists take over the world I would hire multiple hitmen to assainate the other terrorists and then become sole ruler of THE WORLD!!!

Behold the Void
12-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Strategically nuke all key governmental compounds, starting with the US. Amidst the chaos and vacuum, take control of the country. Repeat as necessary.

Baloki
12-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Pfft Amatures

Ryth
12-13-2004, 12:36 AM
Pfft Amatures

You make something better (mine's was awesome if you ask me the only hole is keeping the terror ring a secret and allying the presidents and terrorists which I'm thinking of now).

bennator
12-13-2004, 03:27 AM
Create a virus that controls people's minds... that's a good place to start.

Carnage
12-13-2004, 03:36 AM
Well i would either be a communist or a fascist.

Communist- I go to some poor country and get the peoples support and overthrow the current government.

Fascist- I would go to south africa and blame everything on black people and start invadeing my neighbors.

Worse comes to worse i could always take on the french army.

Crazy the Clown
12-13-2004, 03:39 AM
Worse comes to worse i could always take on the french army.

Who couldn't? The French Army couldn't beat an egg.

=Angelus=
12-13-2004, 03:43 AM
i've always said that i'l use art to... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! bwahahahah!!....

but still... i have to find a way to do it...

maybe get that glowing ring of power i see in this movie store... with this i could become... Ruler of middle earth!! isn't that right?... myy precciouses...
Drats.. it costs 90 bucks... outa my reach...

Ichy
12-13-2004, 04:31 AM

Right, like we could actually afford nukes up here.

DeBlayde
12-13-2004, 05:22 AM
yeah. canada prefers much more personal weapons. like surgically grafting adamantium to people's skeletons, brainwashing them, turning them into sociopaths, and sending them off to kill all the little babies. then they go crazy, sew themselves a gay little yellow suit with big black ears, and sit around drinking beer and being unshaven.

:D

nik0tine
12-13-2004, 05:31 AM

I'd Nuke China and blame Leeza.

SquallKicksAss
12-13-2004, 05:49 AM
That's easy! I would breed a bunch of turtle-kangaroo hybrids and put timed nukes inside them. Then when all the important countries come and put them in zoos, I just have to wait a few months for them to explode. Of course, they'd have to be pretty big to fit a nuke AND vital organs inside them. After they've all blown up, I would get off my deserted island inhabited by dune buggies and run around in a chicken suit and claim all the countries for myself.

Doomgaze
12-13-2004, 06:20 AM
What do you mean "if I had to"? Too late, suckers.

...erm..

FNORD.

Silmaril
12-13-2004, 08:38 PM
I would conquer with love and respect for all...

Baloki
12-13-2004, 09:46 PM
I stand by my orginal post

Martyr
12-13-2004, 10:00 PM
I think that I'd read Mein Kampf first. Then I'd get myself a black belt in Ninja!.

Then I'd go around and start killing world leaders. Maybe I'd make it look like other countries attacked each other and such.

Then, utilizing the brainwashing persuasive speech tactics of Hitler and the Nazis (Which would be a totally evil, but somehow desirable name for a band), I would reunite the world under me.

Or maybe I'd be sneaking around all ninja-like and get shot for being somewhere I don't belong.

Note: I am so bad at this spam stuff.